Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28619 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
luckydinho:
downloaded all d surveys yet unable to download d data.its just bringing d surveys all over

I'll keep trying maybe I'll get the crack version
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by ladokuntlad(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
For those who love to play psp games.
Download the latest psp emulator for ur Android and PC from here
Download the latest psp emulator for ur bb10 from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.
Pc games coming soon......
ANd u ar free to request any game
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by David4473: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Jraph:
freedom has just paid for everything
freedom not working on my phone again plss help
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2014
David4473:
freedom not working on my phone again plss help

factory reset your phone uninstall freedom use root explorer to search and freedom after the search if it brings anything out tick the box and delete everything you see and download it again
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Najwal: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Jraph:
I've just used freedom to buy the 3 inapp purchases

Plz how to use it buy inapp purchase I v it installed and my phone is rooted but I don't know how to use it
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Najwal:

Plz how to use it buy inapp purchase I v it installed and my phone is rooted but I don't know how to use it

if I post it here the mod with remove/hide the post
so come on whatsapp so I can show you 08021045619
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
ladokuntlad:
For those who love to play psp games.
Download the latest psp emulator for ur Android and PC from here
Download the latest psp emulator for ur bb10 from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.
Pc games coming soon......
ANd u ar free to request any game
need the iso or cso format game of fifa 14 wit low mb
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by ladokuntlad(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
tunah2012:
need the iso or cso format game of fifa 14 wit low mb
sowie bro, d actual file size is 2.2gb so dat cso u saw was highly compressed to 800mb+ wich is d best u can get anywia...
Go check other sites to confirm.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hit 4shared.com and search fifa.cso
You must register with 4shared first for easy downloading.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by ladokuntunji: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
bandisandi:
Yea dats rite.

Bt to save d stress of finding dat particular game u like [url]gameingzo..com[/url] helps to gada d best psp games u eva hoped for.

Abeg mods no ban me for dis account biko
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
ladokuntunji:

Yea dats rite.

Bt to save d stress of finding dat particular game u like [url]gameingzo..com[/url] helps to gada d best psp games u eva hoped for.

Abeg mods no ban me for dis account biko
ok thanks can u get killer bean crack the 1 i have is not givein me coin.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
bandisandi:

i get almost all my games from 4shared without registrin....
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by vosquare: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Link to download d freedom app
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Jraph:

if I post it here the mod with remove/hide the post
so come on whatsapp so I can show you 08021045619

can u get killer bean crack the 1 i have is not
givein me coin.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by jraphjraph(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
vosquare:
Link to download d freedom app

Go here http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kzp3bbr06rg4z5/freedom-1.0.6.apk and download freedom for buying paid apps free
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by coolshegs10(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2014
tunah2012:
tank u so much

bro I downloaded mc4 part1-6.I created a folder nd moved evrtyin there,I extracted part1 alone but d resultant file is not up to 1gb.wat could HV happened?
2:hw do I use lucky patcher to remove d license verification?
3: how do place d files in d correct folders?
4:after extracting part1,do I hv to delete d rest to save memory?
Thanks,God bless thee. lipsrsealed
tunah2012:
tank u so much

bro I downloaded mc4 part1-6.I created a folder nd moved evrtyin there,I extracted part1 alone but d resultant file is not up to 1gb.wat could HV happened?
2:hw do I use lucky patcher to remove d license verification?
3: how do place d files in d correct folders?
4:after extracting part1,do I hv to delete d rest to save memory?
Thanks,God bless thee.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Scarpon(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
pls. hw. can. I.crack. my poweramp. or to.get a cracked. version. thanks
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
I need a cracked version of "8 pool snoker"
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by seaboyzen: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2014
Scarpon:
pls. hw. can. I.crack. my poweramp. or to.get a cracked. version. thanks
me 2
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2015
i am back lets keep it going make your request and ask your question on anything both here and on whatsapp group
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jraph:
i am back lets keep it going make your request and ask your question on anything both here and on whatsapp group
I just downloaded the freedom app but dont know how to go about it. How do i download paid apps free ftom play store with it? Nb: my phone have not been rooted. s4. Thanks.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by shayubobo: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jraph:
bro,abeg shey u fit get me any photo background changer app for my android that can completly wipe away d background of a picture.either ios or android app
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
I just downloaded the freedom app but dont know how to go about it. How do i download paid apps free ftom play store with it? Nb: my phone have not been rooted. s4. Thanks.

open freedom chose any app you want and go ahead and buy the the thing you want
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=shayubobo post=30066222]bro,abeg shey u fit get me any photo background changer app for my android that can completly wipe away d background of a picture.either ios or android

http://msoft9.com/download-241-ba789149c1d85073937e/Photo+Background+Changer.apk
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:

download freestore version 1.6 use it to download paid apps from playstore
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
shayubobo:
bro,abeg shey u fit get me any photo background changer app for my android that can completly wipe away d background of a picture.either ios or android app

download it here http://msoft9.com/download-241-ba789149c1d85073937e/Photo+Background+Changer.apk
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by borie4u(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
@jralp
how can I root my Nokia x version 11.1.1 software. I ve used framaroot n kingoroot and none worked. pls help me.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Julius262(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Freestore is not working again oh.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jraph:

download freestore version 1.6 use it to download paid apps from playstore
Thanks.. can u please post a link to download the freestore cos d ones i downloaded through Google re different apps.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by aliyug79: 2:37am On Jan 25, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by lexrichy(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Please i need nova launcher v3.3 pro all the ones i downloaded are free version thanks.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2015
WHIZKIDEFE:
Thanks.. can u please post a link to download the freestore cos d ones i downloaded through Google re different apps.

here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bf5e2b62

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App