Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28657 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
henryskywalker2003:
For those of you that still have the courage (foolish one, albeit) to continue following this silly OP. I suggest that you take a few minutes and read the following links first. If you like, you can say it only affected Korean Banks. It's just a simple rewrite of the same code and it will target 9ja banks.

http://www.securityweek.com/new-android-malware-targets-banking-apps-phone-information-fireeye

http://www.scmagazineuk.com/new-android-rat-threatens-mobile-banking-users/article/359074/

https://www.mysonicwall.com/sonicalert/searchresults.aspx?ev=article&id=697

two people can't be mad at the same time you need to grow up and say no to hatred and jealousy
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

you claim you know how to do it and yet you are here why haven't you done it since and why are you here? to learn? for the 10 years of your live have you ever seen someone complain of such? don't people download thousands of apps everyday? I'm still not going to show you the way. is only a ful that exchange words with a kid take your hatred and jealousy to somewhere else and go open your own thread and show people how to download ipa apps I wonder what's stopping you
dont mind dem even jare
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
tunah2012:
dont mind dem even jare

I'm not minding them at all cause I've already seen how they bashed other ops on their threads I was only trying to make people understand my intentions my good work continues how ever haters can keep on hating
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

go here https://kickass.to/modern-combat-5-blackout-1-0-0p-cracked-no-root-apk-data-obb-full-download-mc5-android-compressed-t9371454.html download install and play

you can also download it here http://fulldownloadzz..com/2014/09/modern-combat-5-blackout-v102f-apk.html?m=1 very easy
abeg give d link 2 download any modern combat that is compatiable wit o.s 2.3
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by holusormi(m): 4:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Op wait ooo,, bia nwanne , you claimed to have been able to have 4G LTE connectivity on your techno , meanwhile all you did was change the carrier logo name , we've been doing that shii since the days of Symbian , s60v3 phones,, smh and what made me lose hope in humanity finally was that you said the connection became 10times faster after you changed the name ,,, Chei op,, this is sooo depressingly funny I can't even laugh again ,, cheiiiii,,, am short of words , am stoned , I feel light headed like I just finished 6 wraps of weed , am not gonna call you names ,, I'll just drink my Lipton

2 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2014
holusormi:
Op wait ooo,, bia nwanne , you claimed to have been able to have 4G LTE connectivity on your techno , meanwhile all you did was change the carrier logo name , we've been doing that shii since the days of Symbian , s60v3 phones,, smh and what made me lose hope in humanity finally was that you said the connection became 10times faster after you changed the name ,,, Chei op,, this is sooo depressingly funny I can't even laugh again ,, cheiiiii,,, am short of words , am stoned , I feel light headed like I just finished 6 wraps of weed , am not gonna call you names ,, I'll just drink my Lipton

it worked for me and I only share things that works for me if you're familiar with the setting you will get it to work my speed increased after the set ups and I don't take online bashing personal I take it as a joke that's why I don't reply bashers and no amount of bad words can move me we humans think and understand things differently
in case you don't know inoty has two type the free version can't change your network but the paid version does every paid app has it propose I don't do fake and I don't take pleasure wasting people's time I like to be straight forward if whatever I'm doing doesn't work well for me I won't share it in other not to let my dependents down
like now I've gotten an app that can crack play store redeem code for free with the code you can get any apps or games paid pro donate and premium for free but I'm still working on it to make it easier on android that's one of the mind blowing things I'm working on I can't share it yet because it hasn't work perfectly for me but soon I will get it right I'm not a time waster like I use to be before I'm here to help so feel free to ask for any app and I will try get the original and not the fake cause I like those around me to be satisfied and happy and please don't take online bashing seriously it can affect your mod and feelings take it as a joke and you won't have to exchange words with the person follow peace with all man even if they call you bad names no matter what you do in this world people will still call you names as for me I can handle it without it getting on my way hope you get my point
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2014
henryskywalker2003:
For those of you that still have the courage (foolish one, albeit) to continue following this silly OP. I suggest that you take a few minutes and read the following links first. If you like, you can say it only affected Korean Banks. It's just a simple rewrite of the same code and it will target 9ja banks.

http://www.securityweek.com/new-android-malware-targets-banking-apps-phone-information-fireeye

http://www.scmagazineuk.com/new-android-rat-threatens-mobile-banking-users/article/359074/

https://www.mysonicwall.com/sonicalert/searchresults.aspx?ev=article&id=697

They say a word is enough for the wise.

Ode
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Bawss1(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

it worked for me and I only share things that works for me

Changing your carrier name made your network faster? Wonders shall never end shocked

3 Likes

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Bawss1:

Changing your carrier name made your network faster? Wonders shall never end shocked

believe it or not it worked to God who made me what will I gain in lying if you don't believe try the free version then try the paid version and see for your self
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2014
tunah2012:
abeg give d link 2 download any modern combat that is compatiable wit o.s 2.3

which of the modern combat do you really want so I can know which to look for
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by tunah2012: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

which of the modern combat do you really want so I can know which to look for
any 1 dat is compatiable wit my ginger bread but i prefer mc5 fully compressed
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2014
tunah2012:
any 1 dat is compatiable wit my ginger bread but i prefer mc5 fully compressed

go here http://www.apkblue.info/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-mod-apkdataunlimited-credits-v1-1-0-free/ for mc4

or here http://www.apkmania-co.in/2014/02/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-v1-5-0-apk-download-data-fresh-link/

I can't get a sure link for 5 now
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

go here http:///m/3JlRcZj and download ios7 flipfont pro version

use ucweb after downloading you will see the name as (blob) then use androzip pro to rename it just add .apk then install look at my screenshot

most of this link doesn't correspond when I past it here I don't know why but in case yours happens to be like that please request for the link again on whatsapp 08021045619
even after editing the link here once I click submit it will reedit back so if it doesn't go please ask for it on whatsapp so I can send it again there
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by nani667: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2014
Bawss1:

Apparently changing your carrier name to 4G LTE makes your network faster... There's nothing that someone won't see on this Nairaland.... sad
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by slinkman(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
op ride on. don't mind the silly di.ck heads trying to criticize youb
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by texazzpete(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
ty265:

U're pointless sha

LOL.
See this pre-JAMBite trying to trade words with me. You see your mate here?

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
texazzpete:

LOL.
See this pre-JAMBite trying to trade words with me. You see your mate here?

ok
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Bawss1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

believe it or not it worked to God who made me what will I gain in lying if you don't believe try the free version then try the paid version and see for your self

Let's not drag the name of the Almighty into this. Kindly post screenshots of a speed test from your 4G LTE network. smiley
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Francheezy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bawss1:

It's a thing of the mind.

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by holusormi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jraph:

it worked for me and I only share things that works for me if you're familiar with the setting you will get it to work my speed increased after the set ups and I don't take online bashing personal I take it as a joke that's why I don't reply bashers and no amount of bad words can move me we humans think and understand things differently
in case you don't know inoty has two type the free version can't change your network but the paid version does every paid app has it propose I don't do fake and I don't take pleasure wasting people's time I like to be straight forward if whatever I'm doing doesn't work well for me I won't share it in other not to let my dependents down
like now I've gotten an app that can crack play store redeem code for free with the code you can get any apps or games paid pro donate and premium for free but I'm still working on it to make it easier on android that's one of the mind blowing things I'm working on I can't share it yet because it hasn't work perfectly for me but soon I will get it right I'm not a time waster like I use to be before I'm here to help so feel free to ask for any app and I will try get the original and not the fake cause I like those around me to be satisfied and happy and please don't take online bashing seriously it can affect your mod and feelings take it as a joke and you won't have to exchange words with the person follow peace with all man even if they call you bad names no matter what you do in this world people will still call you names as for me I can handle it without it getting on my way hope you get my point

This nigger is still trying to defend this blatant stewphedity ,, smh I have officially lost all hope in you bro,, goodluck on your journey,, keep up what you are doing hopefully before 2034 , you go get sense

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is directly from the download page of inoty on Google Play. A description of the app "great wizard" claims to be able to speed up network speed along with screenshots for the pics-or-it-didn't-happen crew.

Description
This is a status bar replacement which provides translucent status bar and additional notificaiton counts when used with iLauncher.

Now I wonder if you know this app better than the developer itself, or maybe you have suddenly turned to a super developer and reverse-engineered the code and added some extra features the guy didn't know about. You and your other handle ty265 are really dumber than I thought earlier.

***In Master Yoda's voice*** Quite clueless are you, young padwan.

1 Like

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Itulah(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by texazzpete(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Still waiting for the OP to post his proof of running iOS apps on his Android phone. Just a video will do.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
texazzpete:
Still waiting for the OP to post his proof of running iOS apps on his Android phone. Just a video will do.

Unfortunately, his "friend from Ohio" told him that Apple will trace him to his hole if he should try it.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by LordReed(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
texazzpete:

Haa he has said no more magic show o!
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by abokinamu(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
ty265:

Ode

a very big one
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by abokinamu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bawss1:

e be like say you just come from village
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by abokinamu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
nani667:

Apparently changing your carrier name to 4G LTE makes your network faster... There's nothing that someone won't see on this Nairaland.... sad

bush boy why not try am na
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by abokinamu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bawss1:

Let's not drag the name of the Almighty into this. Kindly post screenshots of a speed test from your 4G LTE network. smiley

how many times will he post screenshots are that dumb
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by abokinamu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
henryskywalker2003:

Unfortunately, his "friend from Ohio" told him that Apple will trace him to his hole if he should try it.

you just dey jealousy am because you no sey you no go fit do the things him dey do but just sidon learn you hear? idio t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / 2012 And 2013 Phones Capable Of Challenging The Most Current Smartphones / Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.