Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Most Actresses Swim In Scandals -chioma Chukwuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Most Actresses Swim In Scandals -chioma Chukwuka (918 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Actresses Swim In Scandals -chioma Chukwuka by chiebuka600(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chioma Chukwuka is one actress who hasn't had an iota of scandal linked to her name. The married star opened up to Yes International Magazine on how she achieved that feat and why many actresses swim in scandals..

On how she's managed to stay scandal-free

I am a very private person. To the glory of God, it’s not something I just said okay, this is what I can do. Yes, I avoid certain gatherings and all that, but you know when you open yourself too much, you open yourself up for a lot of misunderstanding and a lot of things that are not right. But to the glory of God, I must say that I’ve been who I am.

On why most actresses swim in scandals?

You know controversy sells and I just feel it’s their own way of projecting themselves.

Continue: https://www.facebook.com//posts/363643583802801

Re: Why Most Actresses Swim In Scandals -chioma Chukwuka by redcliff: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
This rude and uncouth woman is in no position to talk about other people and their dirty characters and personality.. GUS proved to us all the kind of woman and possibly wife that she is.. i used to be a fan up until then... she should please take a back seat and stop trying to be relevant.. her career is equally long gone..

(1) (Reply)

Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Pregnant – Toke Makinwa / IK Ogbonna And Colombian Girlfriend Donate To Pupils / Check Out Chris Browns New Tattoo Shows Head Of A Beast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.