Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Pregnant – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Pregnant – Toke Makinwa (907 Views)

My Mother Has Been Putting Pressure On Me To Get Married – D’banj / Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Pregnant – Toke Makinwa by Wisdytech(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2014

TV/Radio personality who got married to her long time boo, Maje Ayida in January, 2014, has warned Nigerians to stop pressuring her into pregnancy.

She took to twitter to talk about the pressure she’s receiving from folks about her not being pregnant many months after marriage, adding that “the babies would come in due season”

“You think the pressure as a single girl is bad, wait till you get married. You can’t sneeze without the preggo remark. Can my uterus breathe? Aunties call you and you can’t get three words in before the “ehn has it entered it talk” straight up. Even my mother went as far as showing up at my house, late at night with the “we have talk” business. Everyone just monitoring the uterus anyhow. A VLOG on this issue will come soon. Let my uterus breathe. A child will come in time. Stop the monitoring. “ she tweeted.

READ FULL STORY: http://brainnewsng.com/stop-putting-pressure-on-me-to-get-pregnant-toke-makinwa/

(1) (Reply)

Red Carpet Pictures At The Soul Train Awards 2014 / Picture BBA Hotshot Lilian Twerking With Mr Ibu(lol) / Drake Hospitalized After Fight With Diddy At Miami Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.