Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) (3711 Views)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) / The Scariest Real-life Experiments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Although I lost this thread, I have been making plans and schematic of another radiant energy generator.
The reason why I discontinued the previous design was because of some materials I couldn't source for here in Nigeria. So when I was finally able to make online purchases, I resumed my project on the radiant energy device, but with a newer design from the old one.
Its been quite some three weeks since i ordered some items online. These items were what actually stalled me from completing my generator, and building a generator using inefficient magnets. These items are ; Neodymium magnets, high voltage diodes and carbon brushes.
Last week I received the high voltage diodes. And today I received the neodymium magnets and carbon brushes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by tartar9(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
you mean an alternator undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
tartar9:
you mean an alternator undecided
Nope.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by bqlekan(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Kindly continue.. following
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Below are the items I bought from the the internet. These items are; two pieces of neodymium magnets, two pairs if carbon brushes and high voltage diodes respectively.

The picture below are the three parcels, and the next picture below are the neodymium magnets. The specs of the neodymium magnets are as follows; length: 60mm,
Breadth: 20mm,
Thickness: 5mm

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Below are the carbon brushes.

1 Like

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
And below are the high voltage diodes. These diodes are rated at 12,000volts!

1 Like

Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Following

This is the only "fuelless generator" I endorse. Because we have evidence of workings.

This guy is my role model mehn. grin
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Geofavor(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Following.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Pakingzzz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Am sorry for the delay in updating this thread.
I am seriously working on the project at the moment. When I mean serious, I mean just that!

I have all the progress-in-work pictures at hand. It would take quite some time to update the whole process along with the pictures which seem to run into hundreds..

Although i am through with my current design. I am only held up in the electromagnet section. I need to conduct some number of experiments to ascertain some parameters practically. I have been doing these experiments lately. I have also been learning a lot from these experiments..

I would like to lay down some info here to all the serious minded techies in the house;
"Although the theories you read are correct, the way you understand it most times aren't completely correct! You end up living with that misconception for keeps!
A great deal of theories need some extent of practical experimentation to fully understand what lies beneath the surface of nature.."

I do experiments when some technical things i read doesn't sit right with the understanding and level of the little knowledge in my massive head.
I implore you too to go on that course.. It is the most perfect teacher: if only there could be such a word to define it correctly!
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Canme4u(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one OP, do call our attention whenever u post new updates.

Thanks.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by jeebz: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Op, nice work here. We would love to see the completed version.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by alatbaba1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
I c a bright future. Keep it up. I love electronics.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
I had shelved this project for the future
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Continue naw
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Who else is into these projects??
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by LordeCalifornia: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pakingzzz:
Below are the items I bought from the the internet. These items are; two pieces of neodymium magnets, two pairs if carbon brushes and high voltage diodes respectively.

The picture below are the three parcels, and the next picture below are the neodymium magnets. The specs of the neodymium magnets are as follows; length: 60mm,
Breadth: 20mm,
Thickness: 5mm
hello! which online store did you buy the Neodymium magnets and how much does a piece cost?
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by pakingzzzzz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

hello! which online store did you buy the Neodymium magnets and how much does a piece cost?
I bought through eBay at N5,000 each.
I later purchased some surplus.
In case you need any. I can let you have them at a reduced price.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by LordeCalifornia: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
pakingzzzzz:

I bought through eBay at N5,000 each.
I later purchased some surplus.
In case you need any. I can let you have them at a reduced price.
thanks!
I actually need round ones for a project.
I only wanted to know how much to budget for the project and the store to check when I'm financially buoyant.

Thanks once again.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hello pakingzzzzz since you have got the skills and funds for projects like this, why not target something more commercial valuable product like volocopter and e-hang 184 or electric car designs. I know you can achieve it, I believe if we start commercializing science in Nigeria many people will for suit and investors will come in. Those things I mentioned are the future of modern day tech.
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Hello pakingzzzzz since you have got the skills and funds for projects like this, why not target something more commercial valuable product like volocopter and e-hang 184 or electric car designs. I know you can achieve it, I believe if we start commercializing science in Nigeria many people will for suit and investors will come in. Those things I mentioned are the future of modern day tech.

You are making sense..
That is a good one..
Re: My Experiments With Radiant Energy(free Energy) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
pakingzzzzz:

You are making sense..
That is a good one..
Yeah that is way forward, because what drives the entertainment and media industry in Nigeria is because there is money to be made. If we science heads can start producing something sellable and the money keep coming in, you will see the youth flocking to it and it will be Iike a chain reaction.
And incase you pick interest in of the aforementioned project, please give us unique design, I am tired people disgracing us scrap metal and all the rest. Also try if you can get like minds to share your work load and maybe financial burden I know it is not easy. Also I am if we can in a way do a crowd fundraising campaign, but we can only do that if we have a unique and viable project on hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nexus 50 Inch TV Review / Cisco Certified Training Centers In Nigeria / Smoktech Alien 220w TC Vape Kit Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.