Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) (6725 Views)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) by Deliving: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2014
WHAT I LOVE DOING BEST

I just want to get on with the work of harnessing magnetism for energy, and show YOU how to do it too!

The next thing you have to learn is which Electrical Laws are immutable and which ones can be circumvented. But mind you no law of Physics is sacred. When you understand this, you can start to engineer your own electrical circuits to harness magnetism effectively.
PHONE:08033647406
EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Whats the source of energy that turns the solenoid of your dynamo and generate the electrogmentic energy that's converted to light energy ?

1 Like

Re: Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) by Tuktuk: 5:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
Whats the source of energy that turns the solenoid of your dynamo and generate the electrogmentic energy that's converted to light energy ?
my thoughts exactly
Re: Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) by Tpharell: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
I see a lead acid battery in the second pic. Is that it?
Re: Free Energy Magnetic Power Electric Generator (fuelless Generator) by eslaqueen: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
I've generally had a comparative plan thought aside from with additional magnets making a much more attention repulsing power. Shockingly, I don’t ever made it.
http://www.imfaceplate.com/rossweinberg21/guidelines-to-follow-when-purchasing-a-generator

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can A 2 Kva Inverter With 2 Truck Batteries Last? / Best RDTA Between The Avocado 24 RDTA And Ijoy Limitless RDTA / Scientists Jailed For Wrong Earthquake Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.