Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Urgently: Good News To All Jobseekers, Search No More. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently: Good News To All Jobseekers, Search No More. (812 Views)

Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. / Experienced Drivers And Cleaners Needed Urgently. Good Salary. / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently: Good News To All Jobseekers, Search No More. by Doclight(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Are U 18 yrs & above?Do u av a valid ID/
Passport?Can U speak English & any other
language?Are U looking for a 9am - 3pm Job
with a Monthly Salary ofN650,000,N900,000
and a weekly allowance ofN150,000?No work
during weekends & u only have to work half- day on Fridays?If you'reinterested in this
Job,Pls contact me with Ur full
details ...............SO DAT WE CAN LOOK FOR
IT TOGETHER. COS ME SEF DEY LOOK 4 DAT
KIND JOB.
Re: Urgently: Good News To All Jobseekers, Search No More. by noskybanj(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OP my man. I wanted 2 say smtin rude 2 u, bt d truth is the laugh dat came with surprise also came with a relief of tension. U funny mahn.

3 Likes

Re: Urgently: Good News To All Jobseekers, Search No More. by dammyklein(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
INFACT you got my attention because i was ready to load you with loads of questions until you switch in2 a comedian...but anyway am not here to joke my fellow nairalander's....Its not easy to get jobs this days. And as an entrepreneur i would not advise any youth to take JOB SEARCH as MISSION 007 because it diminish your self-reliance capacity. But when you think out of the BOX, you standout among your peers. Why not build yourself to create JOB opportunities instead of searching for JOBS that could fold up any time. Let me ask you all a question.
*would you prefer to get paid by your time spent or your result?...Most of you would prefer to get paid by time but the truth is TIME is limited. you can never have 25hrs a day.BUT your RESULTs can never be limited by TIME. IF YOU THINK ENOUGH, THEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO EXCEL.

Have been through a lot when it comes to struggling to make it via JOB search. Am not saying searching for job isn't good but going the extra-mile to make a difference makes you INDISPENSABLE...Am going to put you all into a challenge and if you dim fit, have got something awesome for you...

WHAT WOULD YOU INTEND TO DO IF YOU KNOW YOU COULD NOT FAIL?...If you can answer this question correctly, then am going to congratulate you as the next upcoming BILLIONAIRE...Dont get me wrong, am not a billionaire yet but i know am going to get there soon.

If you believe you can MAKE the impossible= POSSIBLE...add me on bbm: 296A0858....There are loads of outstanding LEGIT business ideas and conceptS am willing and ready to reveal to you FREE which involve little or no capital..... A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE....if you have any questions,advise,or inquiries pls feel free to mail me via dammyiway@gmail.com....sorry mr OP for using this medium..1 lovesmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancies (14 Positions) / Construction Supervisor Job Vacancy - Hawk Technical Services, LLC / Ez Global Links Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.