Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job (1481 Views)

Did NYSC in Ebonyi? Ebonyi State To Recruit 2500 Secondary School Teachers / Served(nysc) In Kwara State? Steal Back Some Nostalgia / Doing Nysc In Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders

I'm a lawyer,I graduated with a Second Class Upper both at the University and at the Law School and I just completed NYSC

I need a job at a modest and busy law firm(the pay is not a concern).

I've already applied to several firms online but I'm not stopping at that alone.

So,If you have people or places that you can refer me to I'll really appreciate it.

I'm counting on all good folks out there

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls o! Don't just read this and move on to the next post
Pls be kind enough to do what you can
Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Here's a Nigerian so determined wnd ready to work. In saner climes you'll be choosing from several offers now considering your good academic standing and willingness to work with little financial motivation. I'm sure someone will see this and contact you. Doors will open for you.
tolusan:
Hello Nairalanders

I'm a lawyer,I graduated with a Second Class Upper both at the University and at the Law School and I just completed NYSC

I need a job at a modest and busy law firm(the pay is not a concern).

I've already applied to several firms online but I'm not stopping at that alone.

So,If you have people or places that you can refer me to I'll really appreciate it.
I can be reached on 08152909584 08030559924 7C321601

I'm counting on all good folks out there

Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijamark:
Here's a Nigerian so determined wnd ready to work. In saner climes you'll be choosing from several offers now considering your good academic standing and willingness to work with little financial motivation. I'm sure someone will see this and contact you. Doors will open for you.

Thank you Sir for the encouragement. I'll let you know when the doors blast open
Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Go physically to drop your cv with all law firms you know, most firms hardly visit their company emails.
Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by praise010(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2014
if you stay in Lagos, just find your way to the High Court -Igbosere and Ikeja- you will see adverts in various corners of the court. I assure you, you ll have options to choose from though the pay isn't that much for a new wig. cheeeersss!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2014
praise010:
if you stay in Lagos, just find your way to the High Court -Igbosere and Ikeja- you will see adverts in various corners of the court. I assure you, you ll have options to choose from though the pay isn't that much for a new wig. cheeeersss!

Ok..I'll do that tomorrow @Igbosere most likely then I'll go off to "sow" the CV as advised.
I have one question though: what pay-range is prevalent for new wigs on the average?

Thanks
Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by praise010(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
30-50k
Re: Lawyer Fresh From NYSC In Need Of A Job by Claroo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kenna Partners,Banwo n Ighadalo,Aluko n Oyebode,Macpherson firm all have gud website and wl answer u promptly.
I have applied to dem b4 online. Just google dem and send a Covered Letter and ur Resume.
All d best Learned Brother.

(1) (Reply)

Is Cover Letter Really Necessary For Online Application / Emerald Entrepreneurs Network/emerald TV / Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.