Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo (1544 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Son Step Out In Casual Ensembles (photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (2) (3) (4)

I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by henrinity(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2014

35-year-old prominent Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo has
made her fashion weakness known in a new interview.

What is your weakness when it comes to fashion?
I would say perfumes and shoes. I have over 50 bottles
of perfumes and they are all designers while I have
about 200 pairs of shoes; I have actually lost count of
how many shoes I own. I know how it sounds but I am a
shoe freak, it could be high or low, it could be slippers,
sandals or sneakers depending on what I am wearing. I
love shoes generally and I just can’t stop buying them.
I also love my perfumes.

Source: naij. Com

Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by Airforce1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na investment??
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by henrinity(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Airforce1:
Na investment??
bro me no know, may be na her assets
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
She sure has body odour.
That's a turn off for me
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by Afrok(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
50 perfumes? I don't gerrit, she dey work for mortuary wey she need all those perfumes ni to spray on corpses wey get body odour? undecided or nah perfumes her body dey use as nutrients aside food? shocked.

Well good for her, na her money and she works for it, so she should enjoy it. Ewo lo kan mi
They say when someone bleaches, the person will have body(foul) odour, so I can understand where the 50 perfumes are coming from.
One is good, two are better but more than two is the best cheesy.
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by hannesy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Congrat
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by dplomaticVal: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
this s madnes.. If other stupendously rich peeps copy this trend of buyin more commodities dan they need , i don't think there will be any meaningful tin left in d mart for d common man. there'sGOD.
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by doublewisdom: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
She also has 50 jars of bleaching cream.

Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by Larrey(f): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Maybe she's perf freak
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by henrinity(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
doublewisdom:
She also has 50 jars of bleaching cream.
lol. Funny you
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by henrinity(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Afrok:
50 perfumes? I don't gerrit, she dey work for mortuary wey she need all those perfumes ni to spray on corpses wey get body odour? undecided or nah perfumes her body dey use as nutrients aside food? shocked.

Well good for her, na her money and she works for it, so she should enjoy it. Ewo lo kan mi
They say when someone bleaches, the person will have body(foul) odour, so I can understand where the 50 perfumes are coming from.
One is good, two are better but more than two is the best cheesy.
Bro, what will you say about the shoes then
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by horgaleh(f): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmm showoff
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by Afrok(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
henrinity:
Bro, what will you say about the shoes then
I'll say she's only trying to expand Aba shoes processing companies, we need people like her to buy more shoes. Nobody should tell me the shoes are designers and not Nigeria made coz I don't care cheesy
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by henrinity(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Afrok:
I'll say she's only trying to expand Aba shoes processing companies, we need people like her to buy more shoes. Nobody should tell me the shoes are designers and not Nigeria made coz I don't care cheesy
Hahaha. Abi. Nice one
Re: I Have Over 50 Perfumes And 200 Shoes And More... - Iyabo Ojo by dapsoneh: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ko kan aye

Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Goes Blonde / Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Goes After Kim's Record And Poses Nude For Dujour / Photo Of The Day: Buhari, Tell Me This Is Not True