Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians (5342 Views)

What A Jambite Has To Say About Dibu's Speech On Jamb 2016 / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look / What Does Your Handwriting Say About Your Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Emart(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Racism still exists in the hearts of Caucasians, including the so-called Christians amongst them (Caucasian Christians). I joined one of their Christian forums and introduced myself and all I recieved in return was insults. They call Nigerians fraudsters, HIV distributors, Malaria carriers, Ordinary Tar road constructors in the USA, etc. They'll tell you that blacks are lesser beings compared to the Caucasians. They came up with the story of the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japhet; that Ham (who was cursed by Noah) was the father of blacks, Shem was the father of Asians, Middle East and the rest, and Japhet was the father of the Caucasians... They also talk about the physique of African women, I guess they're jealous. They encourage themselves not to get involved in Interracial marriages with Blacks, to avoid the curse of Ham. They are very silly people I tell you... The best way of fighting back is by Mockery... When they mock you with what you are suffering from, mock them with what they are lacking - They lack the true light of God, despite the fact that they built radiant cities. Their weather is Sickening, with Horrible Tonadoes, Hurricanes, Potential Tsunamis and Killer Winters. Our land is blessed in productivity and our weather is not disasterous like theirs. They're probably upset because there had not been any news of Tsunami and Hurricanes in Nigeria, Lol. They take advantage of the Ebola syndrome as the latest weapon of the Racial war, by producing T-Shirts with the Nigerian Ebola write ups on them. I pity blacks who worship and treat white men as gods. Know who you are.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Kusibe77(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by godofwar666(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
I love my skin. I love my Country Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Raiders: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
I don't blame the white for calling us fraudsters. Go to Facebook and you will discover that 99% of the scammers are Nigerians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Emart(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Raiders:
I don't blame the white for calling us fraudsters. Go to Facebook and you will discover that 99% of the scammers are Nigerians.
No.... How will you feel if a White man calls you a scammer? Are all Nigerians fraudsters?

6 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Raiders: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Emart:
No.... How will you feel if a White man calls you a scammer? Are all Nigerians fraudsters?
all Nigerians are not fraudster but most fraudsters online are Nigerians. Ever heard of the Nigerian scam? Nigeria have a bad reputation abroad
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Babygal4eva(f): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Only God knows where all of you see this rascism... i have many white friends, many asian friends and I've never been a victim of it.

I'm on many mixed race site like reddit and the rest and i say I'm blck from Nigeria proudly and i don't recieve any hate in fact i have very good friends on it, so OP not all whites are racist just as not all Nigerians are scammers.... join a new site (and btw Christians in general almost always have a holier than tho attitude don't know why you would even join a christian site)

6 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by OmoEziokwu: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
So Mr Emart the Black African you were racially abused by Whites on a White Christian online forum, yet you probably still feel strongly that Jesus Christ is your god?

9 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by MrPeaceman(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Racism could only thrive when you don't stop feeling inferior to them...

2 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by 100Cents: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Very stingy people.

Doing business with some white people amounts to business losses.

They think they are doing you a favor by coming to buy from you. Asking for ridiculous prices.

For an American to refer Ebola to Nigeria when their country is grappling with Ebola amounts to lack of wisdom.

9 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by eightsin(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Did ebola originate from Nigeria? Abegi, make them parkwell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by fr3do(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Emart:
and introduced myself and all I recieved in return was insults.

cheesy cheesy ehya
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Emart(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

So Mr Emart the Black African you were racially abused by Whites on a White Christian online forum, yet you probably still feel strongly that Jesus Christ is your god?
JAMB Question

2 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by fr3do(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Inferiority, superiority are things of the mind, I won't fight for racial equality, I'm already subscribed to black supremacy.
I suggest you subscribe.

9 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Emart(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Babygal4eva:
Only God knows where all of you see this rascism... i have meany white friends, many asian friends and I've never been a victim of it.

I'm on many mixed race site like reddit and the rest and i say I'm blck from Nigeria proudly and i don't recieve any hate in fact i have very good friends on it, so OP not all whites are racist just as not all Nigerians are scammers.... join a new site (and btw Christians in general almost always have a holier than tho attitude don't know why you would even join a christian site)
Maybe because you are a lady.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
No matter how bad it gets,I won't hesitate to fly the Green,white,Green anywhere.

Am black,and am proud.

#teamproudlyNigerian.

12 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Emart:

dat guy is senseless to hav said dat being a nigerian too
he is very stupi.d

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by acenazt: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
have u ever considered a Kenyan Using a Nigerian Name to Do his shady business?

4 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Emart:
Maybe because you are a lady. But, do you know who a Caucasian is? They look like the Israelis, British or American Caucasian Idiots... Long narrow-nosed, white skin tone, not black long hair, who always got the mindset of being the superior race, just like myself...

bros nor dey lie, whites are Caucasian and blacks are Negros stop your Wikipedia rubbish
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Tranquill: 4:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Babygal4eva:
Only God knows where all of you see this rascism... i have meany white friends, many asian friends and I've never been a victim of it.

Someone like you, even when they insult and curse will laugh hilariously and thank them so that you can continue boasting "I have 'meany' white friends, many asian friends....." Even most well educated blacks born and bred in their midst cant boast of having many white 'friends'. Dont be deceived by some of those pictures of some people you know posing with oyinbo. Most of those friendships are skin deep and mostly oyinbo wey no get levels..
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by seedord247(m): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2014

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by timmy2409(m): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Like my homeboy Chris Rock said, if you're a black person, and a Christian, then you have a really short memory.

The folks you're conversing with on that forum are despicable and dumb, and are not in any way representative of the entire Caucasian population. When a person still holds so tightly to such millenia old Jewish myths like the story of Noah's Ark, then you might want to look inside their skulls to find where they lack the most.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Raiders: 5:56am On Oct 20, 2014
acenazt:
have u ever considered a Kenyan Using a Nigerian Name to Do his shady business?
does scammers on Facebook are Nigerians. Don't you see them posting Nigerian phone number on Facebook trying to scam people
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by DikSin(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2014
I'd like to have the url of that forum.

If I were beaten at home, there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it; but if I were beaten in the streets, I had a chance to fight and defend myself. -Black Boy

I have something to tell those crackers: pls post the weak a$$ address

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by kenex4ever(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
U don't still blame dem 4 saying u r cursed
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:

Nah you be fraudster no be me!

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by emmalexabl(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2014
As long as we (blacks) still wear white apparel to wedding and joyous occasions but black for burials and funerals.,

racism wud still continue.

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by elspycey(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2014
one thing I'm happy about is that, the white folks knows very little about blacks esp nigerians and we (nigerans) knows almost everything about them, if i have the chance to come back to this world again a thousand times, I will still black

this is the same set of people that brought religion to us and the bible made us realize that God created man in his own image, looking down on blacks and discriminating against us is enough reason for God to judge them accordingly.....maybe thats why they a ravaged with natural disasters undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by elspycey(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2014
one thing I'm happy about is that, the white folks knows very little about blacks esp nigerians and we (nigerans) know almost everything about them, if i have the chance to come back to this world again a thousand times, I will still be black

this is the same set of people that brought religion to us and the bible made us realize that God created man in his own image, looking down on blacks and discriminating against us is enough reason for God to judge them accordingly.....maybe thats why they a ravaged with natural disasters undecided
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by rallymento(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2014
I thought Caucasian was a name for a particular breed of dogs

3 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by wheesin(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2014
its a 50-50 thing... they are dumb and its our fault undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by christopher123(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Emart:
Racism still exists in the hearts of Caucasians, including the so-called Christians amongst them (Caucasian Christians). I joined one of their Christian forums and introduced myself and all I recieved in return was insults. They call Nigerians fraudsters, HIV distributors, Malaria carriers, Ordinary Tar road constructors in the USA, etc. They'll tell you that blacks are lesser beings compared to the Caucasians. They came up with the story of the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japhet; that Ham (who was cursed by Noah) was the father of blacks, Shem was the father of Asians, Middle East and the rest, and Japhet was the father of the Caucasians... They also talk about the physique of African women, I guess they're jealous. They encourage themselves not to get involved in Interracial marriages with Blacks, to avoid the curse of Ham. They are very silly people I tell you... The best way of fighting back is by Mockery... When they mock you with what you are suffering from, mock them with what they are lacking - They lack the true light of God, despite the fact that they built radiant cities. Their weather is Sickening, with Horrible Tonadoes, Hurricanes, Potential Tsunamis and Killer Winters. Our land is blessed in productivity and our weather is not disasterous like theirs. They're probably upset because there had not been any news of Tsunami and Hurricanes in Nigeria, Lol. They take advantage of the Ebola syndrome as the latest weapon of the Racial war, by producing T-Shirts with the Nigerian Ebola write ups on them. I pity blacks who worship and treat white men as gods. Know who you are.

Just came back from Europe lodged in Harriot and these whites and Asian were calling me sir and treated me like king ..so its an ibdividaum thing..if you be gave like a slave they treat you like one

We igbos are been respected outside not that we aunt blacks but smart

People respect smart dudes not that we don't have bad ones

The becoming if one us to make our leaders to stop begging them for aids

That's my take

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Hillcity Scholarship (ESP Award) / 2017/2018 Results Of Entrance Examination Into Air Force Military Secondary Scho / Richest Doctors In The World And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.