Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians (5340 Views)

What A Jambite Has To Say About Dibu's Speech On Jamb 2016 / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look / What Does Your Handwriting Say About Your Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by ayoolastowe(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
I don't blame the white for calling us fraudsters. Go to Facebook and you will discover that 99% of the scammers are Nigerians.
angry
Raiders:
I don't blame the white for calling us fraudsters. Go to Facebook and you will discover that 99% of the scammers are Nigerians.
SHUT ur trash!from whence did u si dat stat?

2 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by jujutom(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Why stress ursef? So far ur alive n u use a toilet paper to clean ya black ass grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Sijioke(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
So you care??
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by acenazt: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
does scammers on Facebook are Nigerians. Don't you see them posting Nigerian phone number on Facebook trying to scam people
since u know so much u must be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Green White Green! Everywhere I go! If them vex, Make them go dive inside Pacific ocean!!!! If you insult me and my people, Lol.... Na your own cup of Akamu.. We no go leave our country to come d listen to your insults.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by emperortony: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2014
christopher123:

Just came back from Europe lodged in Harriot and these whites and Asian were calling me sir and treated me like king ..so its an ibdividaum thing..if you be gave like a slave they treat you like one

We igbos are been respected outside not that we aunt blacks but smart

People respect smart dudes not that we don't have bad ones

The becoming if one us to make our leaders to stop begging them for aids

That's my take
You call yourself smart, and you can't even write in simple english. I almost exploded my mental fuse, trying to comprehend this your brighter grammar!!

3 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2014
emart...abeg post url...i get some dissing to do...i nor fit shout...#team africa for life...team 9ja grin grin
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2014
emperortony:

You call yourself smart, and you can't even write in simple english. I almost exploded my mental fuse, trying to comprehend this your brighter grammar!!
seriously you wan start to dy diss yaselves instead make you join me make we show them how superior blacks are..anyways English didn't describe how smart you are tho but the application of ya 14millions brain cells na..forget him lets pummel some white ass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by emperortony: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2014
SuperSauce:
seriously you wan start to dy diss yaselves instead make you join me make we show them how superior blacks are..anyways English didn't describe how smart you are tho but the application of ya 14millions brain cells na..forget him lets pummel some white ass grin grin

True talk jare!!! As for those Caucasians inferiors, before I can say anything to them, they should first proved to we nigerians that they are bigger than ebola. Just like we did a few months back, and now even they are looking up to us.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Rapaltar(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
I concur.... Me for one... *evu grin*
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by AndreB: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Babygal4eva:
Only God knows where all of you see this rascism... i have meany white friends, many asian friends and I've never been a victim of it.

I'm on many mixed race site like reddit and the rest and i say I'm blck from Nigeria proudly and i don't recieve any hate in fact i have very good friends on it, so OP not all whites are racist just as not all Nigerians are scammers.... join a new site (and btw Christians in general almost always have a holier than tho attitude don't know why you would even join a christian site)

if you could read their minds,probably you would think differently..just saying..
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by olempe(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
So sad but true sad
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by christopher123(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2014
emperortony:

how can oyibo take you serious where you equate smartness with the ability to speak another man language..thats why they say black is inferior, this your attitude is just nauseating and i must be honest with you. You are a disgrace, to hell with my written english or spoken English it aint my language and I do not expect to be an expert than English

Inferiority complex, now just go and down and do n ot qoute me again in your miserable complexed life

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Emart:
Racism still exists in the hearts of Caucasians, including the so-called Christians amongst them (Caucasian Christians). I joined one of their Christian forums and introduced myself and all I recieved in return was insults. They call Nigerians fraudsters, HIV distributors, Malaria carriers, Ordinary Tar road constructors in the USA, etc. They'll tell you that blacks are lesser beings compared to the Caucasians. They came up with the story of the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japhet; that Ham (who was cursed by Noah) was the father of blacks, Shem was the father of Asians, Middle East and the rest, and Japhet was the father of the Caucasians... They also talk about the physique of African women, I guess they're jealous. They encourage themselves not to get involved in Interracial marriages with Blacks, to avoid the curse of Ham. They are very silly people I tell you... The best way of fighting back is by Mockery... When they mock you with what you are suffering from, mock them with what they are lacking - They lack the true light of God, despite the fact that they built radiant cities. Their weather is Sickening, with Horrible Tonadoes, Hurricanes, Potential Tsunamis and Killer Winters. Our land is blessed in productivity and our weather is not disasterous like theirs. They're probably upset because there had not been any news of Tsunami and Hurricanes in Nigeria, Lol. They take advantage of the Ebola syndrome as the latest weapon of the Racial war, by producing T-Shirts with the Nigerian Ebola write ups on them. I pity blacks who worship and treat white men as gods. Know who you are.

Forum address or Adonbilivit
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Orunto: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
They are pigs
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by wonlasewonimi: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP, did you ask the christian members for offering and tithes?

1 Like

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by econome(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Racism deh even local areas in Nigeria...take note, racist are those who don't travel to other localities
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Ethereal0110(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
cool i am african and am proud.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Lordlexyy: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Like someone said, inferiority is about the mind. Get educated, get successful, be an achiever, above all be yourself. They will have no choice but to respect you and seek to befriend you. For those ones online spewing dust, don't respond back at them, low self esteem has a way of making someone talk other people down. We are still family. And oh, keep loving them no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by daey118(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
all Nigerians are not fraudster but most fraudsters online are Nigerians. Ever heard of the Nigerian scam? Nigeria have a bad reputation abroad

Its nobody's fault that whites are less intelligent sir. Besides. If you look closely. Most so called yahoo boys #nigerian scammers# sef can't make simple english sentences without errors plus some Whites too are fraudsters only that nigerians are the smartest everytime. #JustSaying
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Babygal4eva(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tranquill:

Someone like you, even when they insult and curse will laugh hilariously and thank them so that you can continue boasting "I have 'meany' white friends, many asian friends....." Even most well educated blacks born and bred in their midst cant boast of having many white 'friends'. Dont be deceived by some of those pictures of some people you know posing with oyinbo. Most of those friendships are skin deep and mostly oyinbo wey no get levels..

To each his own... and btw I wasn't boasting I was just stating a fact, I also have many black friends its just a skin color and maybe its just that I don't have an inferiority complex so I'm comfortably with myself, like I said to each his own.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by major466(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Emart:
Racism still exists in the hearts of Caucasians, including the so-called Christians amongst them (Caucasian Christians). I joined one of their Christian forums and introduced myself and all I recieved in return was insults. They call Nigerians fraudsters, HIV distributors, Malaria carriers, Ordinary Tar road constructors in the USA, etc. They'll tell you that blacks are lesser beings compared to the Caucasians. They came up with the story of the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japhet; that Ham (who was cursed by Noah) was the father of blacks, Shem was the father of Asians, Middle East and the rest, and Japhet was the father of the Caucasians... They also talk about the physique of African women, I guess they're jealous. They encourage themselves not to get involved in Interracial marriages with Blacks, to avoid the curse of Ham. They are very silly people I tell you... The best way of fighting back is by Mockery... When they mock you with what you are suffering from, mock them with what they are lacking - They lack the true light of God, despite the fact that they built radiant cities. Their weather is Sickening, with Horrible Tonadoes, Hurricanes, Potential Tsunamis and Killer Winters. Our land is blessed in productivity and our weather is not disasterous like theirs. They're probably upset because there had not been any news of Tsunami and Hurricanes in Nigeria, Lol. They take advantage of the Ebola syndrome as the latest weapon of the Racial war, by producing T-Shirts with the Nigerian Ebola write ups on them. I pity blacks who worship and treat white men as gods. Know who you are.
What's the major difference between Whites and Caucasian?
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by major466(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
all Nigerians are not fraudster but most fraudsters online are Nigerians. Ever heard of the Nigerian scam? Nigeria have a bad reputation abroad
Don't forget that many of these scammers involve Nationals of other African countries pretending to be Nigerians.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by valmunich(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Raiders:
Iceberylin, are you one? grin
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by iceberylin(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
valmunich:

Iceberylin, are you one? grin
Nigga,Magaz gats pay na wink
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by valmunich(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Nigga,Magaz gats pay na wink
Lol.. I knew it
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by iceberylin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. I knew it
Rest o....na joke oooo grin
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by experimentist: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

So Mr Emart the Black African you were racially abused by Whites on a White Christian online forum, yet you probably still feel strongly that Jesus Christ is your god?
pagan9ja should here dis!
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

when you get serious, lets fraud some Caucasians or caucesia blah blah jawe grin ..Jokingly undecided
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by valmunich(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol... Why you dey fear nau? grin
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Frankestein08(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seriously who cares bout all this stuffs cos I don't, I've lots of white friends & dey don't ve problem with me being a nigerian so therefore I don't care what some ignorant ones think.
Re: Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians by Zico0(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
white black white black white black. I think whites in general are less moral and religious than blacks. Blacks still hold on tightly to the divinity. A black, generally, is trying not to go astray or cause a disaster. Blacks are still under this atmosphere of religion. Its like trying to remain a good person. Like some power above is on our side and we, as a society, dread to offend it. So we try not overdo anything and do wrong secretly, so that; as when you land from plane and all you smell is hypocrisy and nothing works. Everybody is looking at the other while the quality of maintenance tends to zero.
We have to get out under that shade. No one knows of any such divinity above and doctrines and tenets aren't but to make us a good people, as blacks; they don't do miracles. We have to better our languages, orgarnise the society, and understand Science to our nature not based on the Chemistry, Biology, etc., that they brought us; that is to their nature.

The whites knew this a long long time ago now check the level of evolution they have achieved. They will not accomodate "no black" to come and reap where he did not sow. Tsunami's, earthquakes, nuclear disasters are all aftereffects of taking the plunge. It is life; collateral damage but they have truth, wisdom. Men i'll do anything for that wisdom cause i done develop myself to their nature, i can understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic - Part Time (isolo) Is Available / 2017/2018 Results Of Entrance Examination Into Air Force Military Secondary Scho / Apply For Hillcity Scholarship (ESP Award)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.