Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (208716 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
WinsomeX:
trustman, DrummaBoy and BabaGnoni,

I humbly request a twenty-first item on your Word of Faith thread titled:

21. Word of Faith Despises God's Sovereignty.

The responses to nannymcphee's queries necessitates this. Please consider it.

meeehn, whatever these folks don't like about anything, and we oppose their lies, they crawl to their sewer in NL and convey a boardmeeting, then they go to the thread and accuse Wof! Classic.

now, we despises God's sovereignty, right?

Oya, you and your colleagues, the true gospel preachers can go and type away. grin

Happy writing
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
vooks:
Gombs and Bidam,
FAITH is not the opposite of MERCY; they are not mutually exclusive
Paul prayed but God had mercy and that's what saved Epaphroditus otherwise WHY would Paul say God had mercy if He didn't?
Did God have mercy on Epaphroditus or not whether Paul and the entire church prayed for the sick dude?
Mercy, Grace, healings are God's prerogative. In fact Jesus made an emphatic statement that healing is the children's bread. that is to say it is their right to ask for it. Does a baker withhold bread from his children? And to get what you want from God, Faith plays a vital role. The bible says Faith is a substance and faith is an evidence. Faith is released out of an active HOPE that is the soul's anchor. Paul had hoped that epaphroditus will get well soon and he did get well. So we can say HOPE played a vital role here because, it happily exist in that period of time between request and realization and converts anxious waiting to eager joy.
When you pray,it is because you have faith in God to do it, but whether He does it depends on His sovereignty. He will show mercy on whom He will

Romans 9:14- 16 (ESV)
14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy

God's mercies are new every morning to every of His children. His compassion concerning them does not fail. The scripture you just quoted has to do with gentile salvation into the new covenant by grace. Read the whole context. The gentiles were saved because of God's mercies not that they deserved it.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Trailblazer1:
dear gombs,
for silencing all the critics, wolves and enemies of the Faith and the cause of Christ on Nairaland. May you never lose your reward in the kingdom.

More Grace dear brother.

I'm not ashamed to call you a BROTHER.

Amen bro!

We are onward, marching as to war, and in the name of Jesus, we shall vanquish every high thing that exaltheth itself against the knowledge of God, we shall pull down strongholds, we shall cast down imaginations.

When I was reading Paul's epistle to the Corinth church this morning, I was amazed because it was as if he was writing to me in the 58th verse, chapter 15, he said

Therefore, my beloved brethren Gombs, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord

for the sake of the Gospel, I shall not hold my peace bro. Thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

FAITH TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD, that's the title of the teaching, it wasn't a service persay, more like a Talkshow between Pastor & Rev Tom. About 4 vcd's or so

Pastor taught that, the man's statement was that of unbelief & Jesus healed the boy because of the following verse

Mark 9:25
25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

He healed the boy out of compassion & the folks that were coming to witness Gods healing power!!

How can "Lord, I believe, help my unbelief " be a statement of faith"

If someone believed you could do something will he be asking you "if thou can" isn't that unbelief?

I hope the above answers the second paragraph of your quote!!

There are different levels of faith. One can be described as not having faith when compared to another who had more faith than the former. In your reference Jesus' disciples couldn't heal the boy and when he was asked why Jesus told them that they required more prayer and fasting. Prayer and fasting for what? To augment their faith. You see, everything about God always resorts to faith-from start to finish for the just shall live by faith. Once you walk outside faith you are walking outside God's will and you will not receive.

I know you would ask me for how I got the idea about needing prayers and fasting to augment faith so I would give you one from the Master himself concerning the same situation. Matthew 17

18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and the boy was cured instantly.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus and asked privately, Why could we not drive it out?

20 He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith [that is, your lack of [h]firmly relying trust]. For truly I say to you, if you have faith [[i]that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you

21 [j]But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.

Now relate Marks account to Matthews.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by louisse: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Read more articles/devotionals by Kenneth E. Hagin and other powerful preachers at [url]spiritrestore.com[/url]
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please follow the thrust of Paul's argument;
1. For a Corinthian Christian who doesn't believe in resurrection, the total benefits of knowing Christ are realized under the sun
2. Not everybody is a Christian
3. To empirically test the benefits of salvation IF THERE WERE NO RESURRECTION,we'd need to compare the present state of the ideal Christian with a non-Christian
4. Compared to the rest of the humanity, Christians (at least at that time), fared the worst as a result of their faith and as such, Christianity has no meaning seeing they had nothing on unbelievers.
5. It can ONLY make sense being a Christian if there is MORE to faith than the present life
6. This is why Christians so eagerly believe in the resurrection

Now, if immediate and tangible benefits of Christianity is wealth,health and long life not to mention happiness, Christianity even in absence of resurrection would still be attractive. Paul is just describing how it is not. So mbaemeka and other WOFers, not only are you promising impossible things, you lack the power to deliver and certainly God is not on your side to back up these claims. You are just setting yourself and your ignorant sheeple up for epic disappointments
mbaemeka:

You are so filled with delusion that you are constipated by it. Paul said if in christ we have hope in this life ONLY we are to be pitied. In otherwords our hope is not only in this life- it is in this life and the one to come. But you would not see this because you typed whimsically and exposed your shallowness again. How sad.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by ChikezieU(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am coming back
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Image123:

Ridiculous! At least nanny is a member of a so called WoF church, she and the person she's discussing with attend the same church. petty points/items. You and all these WoF piano, WoF dance, WoF table. Jo tried helping you but you seem bent on wallowing in your mire as it were.

hahahahahahaha

Meeeehn, I miss the old Wof thread. I remember the Wof piano, dance, table etc... God! I was stunned. I wish I had the topic of that thread

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
louisse:
Read more articles/devotionals by Kenneth E. Hagin and other powerful preachers at [url]spiritrestore.com[/url]

Thanks Buddy smiley
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
mbaemeka:

Faith doesn't work all the time? Wow.

I'm sorry, it works all the time, I hereby join vooks in challenging you:

Please pray away Boko Haram not next week BUT NOW. Or Ebola.!!

Pray away Bad governance instantly, oh man of great faith!!

Luke1:18-20
18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.
19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.

Zach did not believe, did Gods word still come to pass? Mr have great faith!!

When namman was entering the river, Shebi he had great faith?

2kings4
16 And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.
17 And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.

Shebi this woman was also expressing faith

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

Apology not accepted. What's the excuse now? a mix up again? You can't keep making blunders and apologizing ma'am. If you have not learnt enough, be humble to ask, and learn, nothing wrong in that. What is wrong is when half baked brethren want to teach, when they themselves are inept.

You can't keep shooting your foot and telling us it was a mistake. I gave you an advice earlier on, I said: writing is the most expensive form of communication, and the least forgiving.

anyways, it's Sunday, apologies accepted cheesy
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
vooks:

Please follow the thrust of Paul's argument;
1. For a Corinthian Christian who doesn't believe in resurrection, the total benefits of knowing Christ are realized under the sun
2. Not everybody is a Christian
3. To empirically test the benefits of salvation IF THERE WERE NO RESURRECTION,we'd need to compare the present state of the ideal Christian with a non-Christian
4. Compared to the rest of the humanity, Christians (at least at that time), fared the worst as a result of their faith and as such, Christianity has no meaning seeing they had nothing on unbelievers.
5. It can ONLY make sense being a Christian if there is MORE to faith than the present life
6. This is why Christians so eagerly believe in the resurrection

Now, if immediate and tangible benefits of Christianity is wealth,health and long life not to mention happiness, Christianity even in absence of resurrection would still be attractive. Paul is just describing how it is not. So mbaemeka and other WOFers, not only are you promising impossible things, you lack the power to deliver and certainly God is not on your side to back up these claims. You are just setting yourself and your ignorant sheeple up for epic disappointments

Gibberish laden diatribe. John and Peter met a man at the beautiful gate. They had an opportunity to tell him about resurrecting to a better life after suffering for 40 long years but guess what they did? They healed him in this life and still told him about the resurrection that is better. You see the man's hope in christ didn't only benefit him in the world to come. It benefited him in this present life!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Excellent submission. But do you deny that God had mercy on Epaphroditus? This is a simple yes/no question. Holy Spirit through Paul says He did

About the verse I shared from Romans, Paul is expositing Election by applying a Torah scripture. Am saying the same principle is at hand when it comes to healing and prayer. God's sovereignty is a rein, it prevents me from flapping gum claiming to be a godess like some of you, it keeps me, a mere mortal made in God's image in my place. James' 'God willing' is exactly that, keeping men from conceit

Bidam:
Mercy, Grace, healings are God's prerogative. In fact Jesus made an emphatic statement that healing is the children's bread. that is to say it is their right to ask for it. Does a baker withhold bread from his children? And to get what you want from God, Faith plays a vital role. The bible says Faith is a substance and faith is an evidence. Faith is released out of an active HOPE that is the soul's anchor. Paul had hoped that epaphroditus will get well soon and he did get well. So we can say HOPE played a vital role here because, it happily exist in that period of time between request and realization and converts anxious waiting to eager joy.
God's mercies are new every morning to every of His children. His compassion concerning them does not fail. The scripture you just quoted has to do with gentile salvation into the new covenant by grace. Read the whole context. The gentiles were saved because of God's mercies not that they deserved it.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.
19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.

2kings4
16 And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.
17 And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.

Let me help you out a little. If God decides to give you a house without you asking him for it, it is his sovereignty at work. Now if you decide to ask God for a house you would require FAITH to get it from him. That's what he said. So now infuse that into your references above and you would learn a thing or two today. For example, Zechariah had faith for a child. It might be little but he did and God obliged his request.

13 But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zachariah, because your petition [k]was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you must call his name John [God is favorable].

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gombs:

Apology not accepted. What's the excuse now? a mix up again? You can't keep making blunders and apologizing ma'am. If you have not learnt enough, be humble to ask, and learn, nothing wrong in that. What is wrong is when half baked brethren want to teach, when they themselves are inept.

You can't keep shooting your foot and telling us it was a mistake. I gave you an advice earlier on, I said: writing is the most expensive form of communication, and the least forgiving.

anyways, it's Sunday, apologies accepted cheesy

Go & sit down, that's sacarsam!!

What am I apologizing for, if it was one why am I challenging him

Next time, learn to read between the lines

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
mbaemeka:

Let me help you out a little. If God decides to give you a house without you asking him for it, it is his sovereignty at work. Now if you decide to ask God for a house you would require FAITH to get it from him. That's what he said. So now infuse that into your references above and you would learn a thing or two today. For example, Zechariah had faith for a child. It might be little but he did and God obliged his request.

13 But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zachariah, because your petition [k]was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you must call his name John [God is favorable].

Sit down I said, his petition was heard but at the point he was told he will received, he the. Doubted!! Why then did he still receive??

When the church was praying for Peter, when the girl said Peter was at the door, they said maybe it was his ghost!!

Isn't that unbelief, here they were praying or his release & they are now being told that he was at the door, they conclude it was his ghost

If they truly believed that their prayers were truly heard why did they offer that explanation ?

Yet God pulled through in all

4 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

Go & sit down, that's sacarsam!!

What am I apologizing for, if it was one why am I challenging him

Next time, learn to read between the lines

Between the lines shey? grin grin
Sarcasm, shey?

So, it is safe yo conclude that you said faith don't always work. #Noted

I have bookmarked this page for future reference.

In other news, I have found a cue to the old WoF page, a place where folks like Goshen, shedemidemi , Drummaboy now WinsomeX made monumental blunders, just like you've done now...I screen grabbed it, I kept it, no tsunami can take it away now.

I'm working on raising the thread back. You'd see funny discussion like Wof building, Wof piano, Wof guitar grin grin

Meehn, it's almost time for Communion Service oo cheesy
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

Sit down I said

lol, the nanny herself.

Actually on a more serious note, not knowing the most appropriate time to say this. i think y'all should start winding up with these petty discuss about words, it's not helping anybody in the big picture. It's not a command oh, na advice to all parties.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by mbaemeka(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

Sit down I said, his petition was heard but at the point he was told he will received, he the. Doubted!! Why then did he still receive??
When the church was praying for Peter, when the girl said Peter was at the door, they said maybe it was his ghost!!
Isn't that unbelief, here they were praying or his release & they are now being told that he was at the door, they conclude it was his ghost
If they truly believed that their prayers were truly heard why did they offer that explanation ?
Yet God pulled through in all

I am seated thank you. Zechariah had little faith. Did you miss that aspect? Little faith believes God will respond but many times projects it into the future or subjects it to time. If I have faith that I can get a car and immediately someone calls me and says "Come and take a car" and I say "wow, I don't believe that", does it negate the fact that I have received? Does this not already prove that God already responded to Zechariah when he first asked? Same way with the church and Peter situation.

Again I repeat: If God does something without being asked, it is sovereignty at work but if we ask him for it then we are required to ask in faith or else we would not receive.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Image123:

lol, the nanny herself.

Actually on a more serious note, not knowing the most appropriate time to say this. i think y'all should start winding up with these petty discuss about words, it's not helping anybody in the big picture. It's not a command oh, na advice to all parties.

I'm not angry, you will notice I haven't really insulted anyone. I see it as a discuss

you say something, I check it out & say mine

That way my convictions are being checked

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gombs:

Between the lines shey? grin grin
Sarcasm, shey?

So, it is safe yo conclude that you said faith don't always work. #Noted

I have bookmarked this page for future reference.

In other news, I have found a cue to the old WoF page, a place where folks like Goshen, shedemidemi , Drummaboy now WinsomeX made monumental blunders, just like you've done now...I screen grabbed it, I kept it, no tsunami can take it away now.

I'm working on raising the thread back. You'd see funny discussion like Wof building, Wof piano, Wof guitar grin grin

Meehn, it's almost time for Communion Service oo cheesy

Mr librarian, what I mean by that is this, that you have great faith doesn't mean God will grant it to you, it's will & sovereignty is the deciding choice

Do you think David didn't have faith when he prayed that God should spare the life of his child? Yet the child still died

When God revealed to Paul that no life will be lost excerpt the properties in the ship, why didnt he change it, after all pastor has said when God reveals something, then you can change it, if he doesn't reveal it you can't change it

Bottom line:ITS GODS SOVERIEGNITY THAT COUNTS

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

I'm not angry, you will notice I haven't really insulted anyone. I see it as a discuss

you say something, I check it out & say mine

That way my convictions are being checked

i know, no wahala. Just take it easy on the accelerator.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Digression. The man at the gate is a terrible example especially for WOFers
1. The man received instant healing WITHOUT any faith from his side. How often do you do that or don't you attribute your failures at playing Divinity to the recipient's faith? wink
2. The man was not a Christian

Back to the subject, why did Paul's no-resurrection scenario paint Christians as the most pitiable yet they had access to Divine health,Divine Wealth, Happiness and Longevity? Please explain this verse to us

mbaemeka:

Gibberish laden diatribe. John and Peter met a man at the beautiful gate. They had an opportunity to tell him about resurrecting to a better life after suffering for 40 long years but guess what they did? They healed him in this life and still told him about the resurrection that is better. You see the man's hope in christ didn't only benefit him in the world to come. It benefited him in this present life!

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Image123:

i know, no wahala. Just take it easy on the accelerator.

corrected, I'm not angry & I get ur point

Merci
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

Mr librarian, what I mean by that is this, that you have great faith doesn't mean God will grant it to you, it's will & sovereignty is the deciding choice

Do you think David didn't have faith when he prayed that God should spare the life of his child? Yet the child still died

When God revealed to Paul that no life will be lost excerpt the properties in the ship, why didnt he change it, after all pastor has said when God reveals something, then you can change it, if he doesn't reveal it you can't change it

Bottom line:ITS GODS SOVERIEGNITY THAT COUNTS

Fromt the above bold, Jesus lied to us then

[KJV] Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Jesus was very clear there, maybe what is in your Bible is

[NannymcpheeStandardVersion] Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that maybe ye will receive them, and I shall decide whether you shall have them, my Father's will and sovereignty counts you know!

I'm glad I have a Bible sha, keep your opinion, me mine. Let the page viewers make the right choice by God's Spirit.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by ugoezeik(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dis will b very interesting. As I read just dis midas touch sef am nw eager to finish dis story
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Image123:

Ridiculous! At least nanny is a member of a so called WoF church, she and the person she's discussing with attend the same church. petty points/items. You and all these WoF piano, WoF dance, WoF table. Jo tried helping you but you seem bent on wallowing in your mire as it were.

The WoF crew have not denied their name. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Is it because you are WoF too? A lesser version??

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Image123:

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
nannymcphee:

2kings4

Ah... nanny, they will blame those of us that have no faith o. They will say we are the ones making Ebola, BH persist despite their "faith".

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
WinsomeX:

The WoF crew have not denied their name. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Is it because you are WoF too? A lesser version??

Bobo how far na?

Folks liking the book, great truths are being propagated, what would you do now? No Pastor Chris news, no body is criticizing Hagin's book or him or WoF, me thinks it's another blow to your doomed campaign, judging from the failed Wof thread, proponents of touch not my Annointing, and Bankruptcy of the 'prosperity gospel'. This failure is one of numerous others to come. I smell a new moniker loading sha.

You should come read my mails o! I need a staff! Phew!!

Ehen, the 21st point you proposed to your board members, your board members seem to have grinned in sheer bewilderment at the lunacy of the idea. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo how far na?

Folks liking the book, great truths are being propagated, what would you do now? No Pastor Chris news, no body is criticizing Hagin's book or him or WoF, me thinks it's another blow to your doomed campaign, judging from the failed Wof thread, proponents of touch not my Annointing, and Bankruptcy of the 'prosperity gospel'. This failure is one of numerous others to come. I smell a new moniker loading sha.

You should come read my mails o! I need a staff! Phew!!

Ehen, the 21st point you proposed to your board members, your board members seem to have grinned in sheer bewilderment at the lunacy of the idea. grin grin

Enjoy your five minutes of glory; it's all you WoFaithers seek: vain glory and not God's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (103) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.