Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (208170 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
No time for gibberish.
Why did Jesus curse the tree? When will you learn to answer questions directly without writing novels?

Bidam:
This are the kinds of baseless arguments, i never wanted to indulge with you this morning. I alreday did answer, your question and i expect you to answer mine. I treated the whole CONTEXT of Jesus teachings in that particular scripture, you quoted, i didn't just pick a verse and run mundanely with it like you are doing here.

So in your little mind the tree was innocent? Did Jesus not preexist His birth, was He not the creator of the said tree?
So stop regurtitating what did evangelists of old said and tell us YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION OF THAT VERSE. I remember you are the guy falsely accusing me of copying oyak which i never did.
There was a legitimate demand from Jesus for fruit, just like i said earlier on. God doesn't exist in time. Jesus knew why He demanded for fruit when He visited the tree.

I didnt get this interpretation from anywhere , neither did i consult any so called evangelists of old to know what the word of God says. I prayerfully studied the verse of scripture ok?
The way you attack folks erroneously with your bile and sentiments leaves much to be desired in the topic of discuss. You are not the only one with a different view on this forum, you cannot say me and Gombs agree on every doctrine in the Christian faith.
Leave the appolegtics aside and read the whole CONTEXT to see what Jesus is teaching you.
So are you against Jesus being judgemental to a tree that He requires it to produce fruit but it didn't. Are you a JW appologetic.
Your opinions. I see the tree as a symbol. I don't curse trees mind you, if Jesus did that to drive home a spiritual principle, i am all for it.
Your comprehension concerning it is what? That Jesus defied God the Father to curse the fig? You are beginning to sound like an heretic here. If you do not understand a passage, let it rest and stop breeding heresies all over the place.
Maybe you should look at the many times he censored unfruitfulness, when He gave people talents, in John 15:6, and the Luke account i gave you earlier on...there are so many scriptures concerning fruit bearings, i won't waste my time searching them for you. You go on that quest.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Bidam you get time o, God bless your patience.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Young negro, let me help you
1. Jesus cursed the tree because it was unfruitful despite the lush green foliage which is a sign of fruitfulness

2. There is nothing here like Jesus demanding fruit out of season, the tree had no fruit and could not have produced anything even when others were producing

3. If Jesus cursed an innocent fig, that would have been abuse of power no matter what lesson you scrape off the incidence

Go tell Oyaks to respect scriptures
Gombs:
Bidam you get time o, God bless your patience.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Well, seems like I haven't answered or attempted the fig tree question, though mba and bidam's take of it were sufficient. I asked brought the tree p to ask why did Jesus went to look for a fruit on a tree when it was not it's fruiting period, and cursed it. It was to show that harvest is set by God, not man! Natural courses may be viable, but the supernatural ALWAYS ovwrwrite natural laws.

From the account of the fig tree, i love the account of Mark, why? Because it spoke of the God kind of Faith, a fact that Drummaboy aka winsomex, shedemidemi, etc violenttly and pitifully wrote agaisnt in the old Wof thread, they said it was a term coined by Wof teachers. Thank God the bible was not trasnlated by those folks.

But in verse 23 in the book of Mark, chapter 11, there are two things to notice about the God kind of faith. First, a man believes with his heart. Second, he believes with his words. (Believe and speak, another term DB and his band discredited in the old wof thread washed away by the tsunami) It isn’t enough just to believe in your heart.

In order to get God to work for you, you must believe with your words also. Jesus said, “Whosoever shall say … and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith” (Mark 11:23). This is the unalterable law of faith. Mark 11:12-14, 20-24

So Jesus went up to a fig tree to satisfy His hunger, but found no fruit on it and said: "Nobody go ever chop fruit from you again". How are we to understand this? Can it really be that Jesus cursed the fig tree just because He was hungry and there were no fruit on the tree? Or maybe he was experimenting. Was he trying to show off? Was the tree at fault? Some have questioned why Jesus looked for fruits on this tree when it was not time for them to be ripe; it was not their season. However, we should note that in that country trees that retained their leaves usually had figs also.

God spoke to all creation concerning Jesus, God declared, that Jesus was His only begotten Son, and the whole creation should hear Him. That was why them fishes had to look for His coin, that was why winds heard Him, but did the tree? No, that was not the case. The bible recorded that Jesus REPLIED AND SAID UNTO THE TREE. Question is, did the tree speak? Of course it did, not literally as my friends here would gladly assume.

Jesus spoke, and the tree dried up. That's the God kind of faith. God kind of faith is the kind of faith in which a man believes with his heart and says with his mouth that which he believes in his heart, and it comes to pass. That was the faith that spoke the world into existence.

Well, what then does this parable teach us?Jesus, the Son of God, knew that everything that God has created has a particular function and purpose. The fig tree was created that it might bear fruit and feed hungry people. Jesus walked to the tree at a time when it was not supposed to be bearing ripe fruits, but He found nothing on it except for leaves. The tree refused Jesus food! Jesus made a demand of fruit, not from the natural standpoint, but the supernatural! He made the request by faith, and the tree, like any created thing responds to sound. Yet, the tree did not produce for Him. Did the tree had the ability to produce instantaneously? A thousand times yes! How? Why? Because the creator made a demand! Ask the fishes who brought up a coin or those thatbran in Peter's net because Jesus asked Peter to cast his net on a specific side.

So He cursed the fig tree not just because it was not fulfilling its purpose, but because it did not respond to God's Word. That was why Bidam said the tree was symbolic...anything and everything that refused to respond to our words as believers, in faith by Christ Jesus, risks terrible consequences. Yup! Demons are scared of ceasing to exist, or other terrible consequences too. Everything that God has created has a particular function and a specific purpose...Everything that God does is for a specific purpose.So if God does not do anything just for the sake of it (eg cursing a tree for the sake of it), then it surely follows that everything you see must exist for a particular purpose. Everything responds to sound (that's why words are very powerful, that's why we talk right and positively), for in the beginning we saw that EVERYTHING came from two things SOUND and DARKNESS.

Sorry for the long write up. If anyone is not contented, they should create a thread and invite me in.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
vooks:
Young negro, let me help you
1. Jesus cursed the tree because it was unfruitful despite the lush green foliage which is a sign of fruitfulness

2. There is nothing here like Jesus demanding fruit out of season, the tree had no fruit and could not have produced anything even when others were producing

3. If Jesus cursed an innocent fig, that would have been abuse of power no matter what lesson you scrape off the incidence

Go tell Oyaks to respect scriptures

Now, you've answered, what was the whole fuss about?

grin grin

Our answers are similar, I still find it unbelievable, but I know with proper mopping by Mba and Bidam, you tend to get a rub off of the Word. Congratulations bro! More grace.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2014
It's you you negroes who tell us about Jesus and harvest (not harvest time) you implied that Jesus can demand harvest ANY TIME as he did here. But he wasn't demanding a harvest out of season, the tree was in season going by its leaves. The tree ought to have had some fruits

As usual you are a pathetic face-sitter and you worship godess mbaemeka. You trust him to think for you grin grin grin

Gombs:

grin grin

Our answers are similar, I still find it unbelievable, but I know with proper mopping by Mba and Bidam, you tend to get a rub off of the Word. Congratulations bro! More grace.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2014
mbaemeka:
.....and yes Hezekiah got an instant harvest. This is just off the top. I am sure you would find many if you only studied properly.

As long as the earth remains seedtime and harvest will not cease- God.

Which means the Harvest is not always predicated by time unlike seeds. I believe God's word.

Hezekiah getting an instant harvest was a function of his faith abi ?

what happened to Hannah, hasn't she been praying all those years? So the recorded act of her making a vow to God, that brought Samuel was the one that she had great faith abi?

When David prayed & fasted, yet his child died. Didn't he have strong faith to have a harvest?

Paul thorn nko(whatever that torn might have been). Didn't Paul have great faith to cause a change?

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

Hezekiah getting an instant harvest was a function of his faith abi ?

No, it was guess work.

what happened to Hannah, hasn't she been praying all those years? So the recorded act of her making a vow to God, that brought Samuel was the one that she had great faith abi?

You should visit that Hannah's story again.

When David prayed & fasted, yet his child died. Didn't he have strong faith to have a harvest?

Go visit that story again. The child was illegitimate, and it was the line that'd bring the Messiah. The line had to be pure! After David married the lady, she had a son, find out the son's name, and what was God's testimony about the child.

Paul thorn nko(whatever that torn might have been). Didn't Paul have great faith to cause a change?

Visit that verse again. Paul knew less, but when God told him His grace was sufficient, guess what happened to Paul's mindset! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

grin grin

The difference is that he was more concise.
Yours was too winding and could easily blur the issues.
First, interpret the passage thoroughly. Then state any possible application.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
trustman:

Your opinion is noted.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

No, it was guess work.

You should visit that Hannah's story again.

Go visit that story again. The child was illegitimate, and it was the line that'd bring the Messiah. The line had to be pure! After David married the lady, she had a son, find out the son's name, and what was God's testimony about the child.

Visit that verse again. Paul knew less, but when God told him His grace was sufficient, guess what happened to Paul's mindset! smiley

So you mean to tell me hezekiah got instant result to his prayer because of his faith?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

So you mean to tell me hezekiah got instant result to his prayer because of his faith?

No, it was because he was a king.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:
Well, seems like I haven't answered or attempted the fig tree question, though mba and bidam's take of it were sufficient. I asked brought the tree p to ask why did Jesus went to look for a fruit on a tree when it was not it's fruiting period, and cursed it. It was to show that harvest is set by God, not man! Natural courses may be viable, but the supernatural ALWAYS ovwrwrite natural laws.

From the account of the fig tree, i love the account of Mark, why? Because it spoke of the God kind of Faith, a fact that Drummaboy aka winsomex, shedemidemi, etc violenttly and pitifully wrote agaisnt in the old Wof thread, they said it was a term coined by Wof teachers. Thank God the bible was not trasnlated by those folks.

But in verse 23 in the book of Mark, chapter 11, there are two things to notice about the God kind of faith. First, a man believes with his heart. Second, he believes with his words. (Believe and speak, another term DB and his band discredited in the old wof thread washed away by the tsunami) It isn’t enough just to believe in your heart.

In order to get God to work for you, you must believe with your words also. Jesus said, “Whosoever shall say … and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith” (Mark 11:23). This is the unalterable law of faith. Mark 11:12-14, 20-24

So Jesus went up to a fig tree to satisfy His hunger, but found no fruit on it and said: "Nobody go ever chop fruit from you again". How are we to understand this? Can it really be that Jesus cursed the fig tree just because He was hungry and there were no fruit on the tree? Or maybe he was experimenting. Was he trying to show off? Was the tree at fault? Some have questioned why Jesus looked for fruits on this tree when it was not time for them to be ripe; it was not their season. However, we should note that in that country trees that retained their leaves usually had figs also.

God spoke to all creation concerning Jesus, God declared, that Jesus was His only begotten Son, and the whole creation should hear Him. That was why them fishes had to look for His coin, that was why winds heard Him, but did the tree? No, that was not the case. The bible recorded that Jesus REPLIED AND SAID UNTO THE TREE. Question is, did the tree speak? Of course it did, not literally as my friends here would gladly assume.

Jesus spoke, and the tree dried up. That's the God kind of faith. God kind of faith is the kind of faith in which a man believes with his heart and says with his mouth that which he believes in his heart, and it comes to pass. That was the faith that spoke the world into existence.

Well, what then does this parable teach us?Jesus, the Son of God, knew that everything that God has created has a particular function and purpose. The fig tree was created that it might bear fruit and feed hungry people. Jesus walked to the tree at a time when it was not supposed to be bearing ripe fruits, but He found nothing on it except for leaves. The tree refused Jesus food! Jesus made a demand of fruit, not from the natural standpoint, but the supernatural! He made the request by faith, and the tree, like any created thing responds to sound. Yet, the tree did not produce for Him. Did the tree had the ability to produce instantaneously? A thousand times yes! How? Why? Because the creator made a demand! Ask the fishes who brought up a coin or those thatbran in Peter's net because Jesus asked Peter to cast his net on a specific side.

So He cursed the fig tree not just because it was not fulfilling its purpose, but because it did not respond to God's Word. That was why Bidam said the tree was symbolic...anything and everything that refused to respond to our words as believers, in faith by Christ Jesus, risks terrible consequences. Yup! Demons are scared of ceasing to exist, or other terrible consequences too. Everything that God has created has a particular function and a specific purpose...Everything that God does is for a specific purpose.So if God does not do anything just for the sake of it (eg cursing a tree for the sake of it), then it surely follows that everything you see must exist for a particular purpose. Everything responds to sound (that's why words are very powerful, that's why we talk right and positively), for in the beginning we saw that EVERYTHING came from two things SOUND and DARKNESS.

Sorry for the long write up. If anyone is not contented, they should create a thread and invite me in.
Nice write up. The beauty of scripture is that everyone sees it differently with the same objective goal which is to glorify Jesus Christ. It is only folly, for someone to claim he can can touch the body of an elephant ALL AT ONCE. Only God has such prerogative not man. I guess that's what some folks want us to believe on this forum. It is a shame really.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yooguyz:
I dunno why I keep having this feeling that the handle behind the moniker mbaemeka is a prominent Pastor in Nigeria.

So?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
trustman:

No, on the contrary he was puffed up and conceited, without a teachable heart, ready to force his opinionated stance down the throat of others who don't agree.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

No, it was because he was a king.

So all those who don't get instant harvest was because of little faith? Where then is the role of Gods sovereignty?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
vooks:
No time for gibberish.
Why did Jesus curse the tree? When will you learn to answer questions directly without writing novels?

This is as far as you can type. smiley
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
"Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by its fruit." Matt.12:33

The value of a tree is its fruit. So is the quality of the tree evident in its fruit. God's works that we show forth are a product of our inner value Jn.15:1-8. God does not give fruits but seed (the word).

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

So all those who don't get instant harvest was because of little faith? Where then is the role of Gods sovereignty?

Before we continue, I asked a question before, maybe you answered and I missed it, but I'd re-ask. How long did you say you've been in CE? 11? Right?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

Before we continue, I asked a question before, maybe you answered and I missed it, but I'd re-ask. How long did you say you've been in CE? 11? Right?

[size=14pt]Oui Monsieur [/size]

can we continue now?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

Why ask about how long she's been in CE?
Are you wondering why she's not reasoning like you?
She ought to have been indoctrinated fully by now, yet you're still seeing some 'independent' views and that is worrying you. Abi?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

[size=14pt]Oui Monsieur [/size]

can we continue now?

I find it a bit disturbing, that your posts are contradictory. I'm beginning to doubt your honesty.

You once said you were a Roman Catholic and you left 8 years ago ( holla if you need proof), Now after 4years in mathematics dept Unijos, I find that math you're trying to pull here disturbing.

Being in CE for 11 years readily shows you joined 2003, right?
Leaving RCC 8 years ago means you left 2006, no?

If you left the RCC in 2006, how then did being in CEC equate 11years?

I am thinking Someone lied or is lying. Mind explaining? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
trustman:

[s]
Why ask about how long she's been in CE?
Are you wondering why she's not reasoning like you?
She ought to have been indoctrinated fully by now, yet you're still seeing some 'independent' views and that is worrying you. Abi? [/s]

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by LambanoPeace: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

I find it a bit disturbing, that your posts are contradictory. I'm beginning to doubt your honesty.

You once said you were a Roman Catholic and you left 8 years ago ( holla if you need proof), Now after 4years in mathematics dept Unijos, I find that math you're trying to pull here disturbing.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

pls kindly, show me where I stated it that I left The Catholic Church 8yrs ago? There must be a mixup somewhere

where it not for the fact that I don't have my baptismal cert & foundation school cert here, I would have uploaded it

eitherway, I don't need to prove how long I have been there or whether I'm truly a member.

I'M A MEMBER OF CHRIST EMBASSY!!!!

Pls show me where I stated that I left RCC 2006 or 8yrs ago

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

pls kindly, show me where I stated it that I left The Catholic Church 8yrs ago? There must be a mixup somewhere

where it not for the fact that I don't have my baptismal cert & foundation school cert here, I would have uploaded it

eitherway, I don't need to prove how long I have been there or whether I'm truly a member.

I'M A MEMBER OF CHRIST EMBASSY!!!!

Pls show me where I stated that I left RCC 2006 or 8yrs ago

Maybe its a mixup but you actually said it on the WOF thread.

Though I wonder how it invalidates all you said about CEC which are very verifiable or how it impacts the discussion going on here. I'm waiting for Gombs to link them
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

pls kindly, show me where I stated it that I left The Catholic Church 8yrs ago?

my pleasure
feed your eyes

There must be a mixup somewhere

very convenient 'mix up'. When you were typing on that thread, you must have been fatigued? your 'mix up' now has left your memory? a sudden amnesia i must say. Well, it's alright smiley

no need for that ma'am. a little advice: Writing is the most expensive form of communication, and the least forgiving. Always remember that.

you just lost integrity ma'am. I cannot completely trust your details anymore. If you say good morning to me now, i mst check my watch to be sure it is morning.

Pls show me where I stated that

i already did that smiley

Now mademoiselle, we can move on! where were we? Aha! Hezekiah and faith things, right?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Candour:

Maybe its a mixup but you actually said it on the WOF thread.

Though I wonder how it invalidates all you said about CEC which are very verifiable or how it impacts the discussion going on here. I'm waiting for Gombs to link them

Oh! i will. Honesty precedes our words, if i can't trust you, how can i trust what you say or try to teach me? undecided

now, honesty is being questioned. Integrity gone... i can't see how i can believe that was a mere 'mix up'. It 's like me saying i joined CEC 5years ago, then go to another thread and say i left Anglican church 2 years back!

Now that honesty is questioned, motive comes into scrutiny. what if;

1. she was a member of CEC and now left for another, and hence to hang a dog, you know what to do to it na!

2.she is a member just few months back? How am i to know for certain, now that honesty has been ruled off?

3. she has been economical with the truth all the while? She said her IPPC IV has been consistent since 2007, a detail she could not mix up all the years, but suddenly mixed up the RCC one?

if she is a member, fine, if not, finer. Point is, she cannot sell me the "it must be a mix up' line.

Happy weekend bro! cheesy
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

my pleasure

very convenient 'mix up'. When you were typing on that thread, you must have been fatigued? your 'mix up' now has left your memory? a sudden amnesia i must say. Well, it's alright smiley

no need for that ma'am. a little advice: Writing is the most expensive form of communication, and the least forgiving. Always remember that.

you just lost integrity ma'am. I cannot completely trust your details anymore. If you say good morning to me now, i mst check my watch to be sure it is morning.

i already did that smiley

Now mademoiselle, we can move on! where were we? Aha! Hezekiah and faith things, right?

I have seen it, my apologies then

I was supposed to write 18yrs & not 8. Was born in the Catholic Church & left when I was eighteen.

if you like double check my words, it doesn't change who I'm & what I know(you can even double check this again)

Do the maths, you will know my age, so I'm not some kid

Where were we again, hezekiah care to explain
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

I have seen it, my apologies then

Apology accepted wink wink

I was supposed to write 18yrs & not 8. Was born in the Catholic Church & left when I was eighteen.

Yeah, very believable...

if you like double check my words, it doesn't change who I'm & what I know(you can even double check this again)

i did not double check.. was reading the Wof thread and saw your 'mix up'

Do the maths, you will know my age, so I'm not some kid

that's your problem

Where were we again, hezekiah care to explain

Yeah, Hezekiah got an instant reply... you doubted, why?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gombs:

Oh! i will.

now, honesty is being questioned. Integrity gone... i can't see how i can believe that was a mere 'mix up'. It 's like me saying i joined CEC 5years ago, thhen go to another thread and say i left Anglican church 2 years back!

Now that honesty is questioned, motive comes into scrutiny. what if;

1. she was a member of CEC and now left for another, and hence to hang a dog, you know what to do to it na!

2.she is a member just few months back? How am i to know for certain, now that honesty has been ruled off?

3. she has been economical with the truth all the while? She said her IPPC IV has been consistent since 2007, a detail se could not mi up all the years, but suddenly mixed up the RCC one?

if she is a member, fine, if not finer. Point is, she could not sell me the "it must be a mix up' line.

Happy weekend bro! cheesy

Wao!! I guess nannymcphee can't win any which way then. When she appeared on WOF thread with her probing questions, I assumed she was CEC mole sent to scatter the thread hence my entrance to safely lead her out. Them some of you guys were so happy with her and even sort of reported BabaGnoni to her for further inquisition. Now she's questioning your beliefs and she has suddenly become a suspicious person that you had to go-a-digging? Can you honestly affirm that you've not made a wrong or incorrect assertion on NL since you joined?

Its funny sha grin

Well, a honest heart fears nothing. If indeed it was a mistake, surely nothing spoil irrespective of your assessment or mine.

Wish you a great evening bro

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
L
Gombs:

Yeah, Hezekiah got an instant reply... you doubted, why?

Was the instant reply a function of his great faith or Gods sovereignty?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (103) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.