Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (207023 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Alright fellas, chapter 7 in the pioe line.

*Starts typing in earnest!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2014
@Gombs, thanks for your response, in due time I'll respond your your reply. let me allow you continue or should I create another thread for that?

This is a faceless forum, I just want to know how old are you(?no offense intended)
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs:
Alright fellas, chapter 7 in the pioe line.

*Starts typing in earnest!

Aren't you using a PC, why the typing? just copy & paste, it's easier that way
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs:

my friend, try quoting things in full context. Now note what Papa Hagin thoght:

We shouldn't be so concerned about getting sinners' money transferred into our hands. Our concern should be getting their hearts transferred into the Kingdom. We should be focused on their receiving what we have (eternal life), not on our receiving what they have (material goods).

notice i highlighted it in the book as posted on this thread. I was not concerned or waiting to receive their wealth, or praying it to come to me.

Actually, you were very sure their wealth was coming to you today and today means the present. You even acknowledged this idea came from mainly one scripture. Once again see your own words

Gombs: It is mainly from
this one single verse that the “wealth of the wicked” is
conjured up for divine distribution to Christians living
today.

Tell Gates, Zukerberg, Seun etc it's a matter of time!

You believed this one verse was enough to assure you that. You were so sure that you even sent me to tell them that it was only a matter or time.

you quoted me half way, ignoring your question and the latter part of my post.

you wrote:

there my friend is why i told you from scriptures "they are not efficacious than anything Godly, for they will always store up for the righteous "

this is no way meaning i am praying for Dangote or Gates or etc wealth to come to me. I was not taught so. Interestingly, you for some reasons skipped the latter part of my post;

Folks can go ahead and read our exchanges on that thread. Thank God you didn't accuse me of remixing what you said. I only quoted the one pertaining to the subject matter. We were talking about so many things there. I put the link to the thread up. Folks are free to read it up themselves.

I stand by these words, and my post is in no way in support of End-time transfer of wealth.

Good for you that you're standing by those words and the words are there for whoever is interested. If you don't support that fraudulent doctrine, then I'm glad.

Meanwhile in that post you quoted form the book, why on earth did you not see this?

any comments?

Of course I saw the quote. Hagin should know (I'm sure he knew but didn't want to ruffle too many feathers) lack of funds isn't the problem of most of our big churches because folks are pressured to even give what they are not supposed to give as he admitted; lack of prudence and accountability is. Oyedepo my former G.O owns 4 private jets. Tell me here that you believe he truly needs them all. Do you have any idea of the cost of purchase and maintenance?

5 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2014
nannymcphee:

Aren't you using a PC, why the typing? just copy & paste, it's easier that way

If you copy from the pdf, and paste, it repeats itself ie 1 line repeats itself for like a thousand times. The pdf is signature protected. Besides, I have to highlight, so, no qulams for me. smiley

I used a pdf to word converter sha, and yeah, I'm using my pc not the tab or phone. smiley
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2014
nannymcphee:
@Gombs, thanks for your response, in due time I'll respond your your reply. let me allow you continue or should I create another thread for that?

This is a faceless forum, I just want to know how old are you(?no offense intended)

Ma'am, I'm not offended, but to what good do you need my age for?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Candour:

Actually, you were very sure their wealth was coming to you today and today means the present. You even acknowledge this idea came from mainly one scripture. Once again see your own words

How is that End time transfer of wealth? When you for want? Christians of the future? If Jesus tarries, I'd still be walking this earth in 50years time.

Folks can go ahead and read our exchanges on that thread. Thank God you didn't accuse me of remixing what you said. I only quoted the one pertaining to the subject matter. We were talking about so many things there. I put the link to the thread up. Folks are free to read it up themselves.

Yeah, thanks wink

Good for you that you're standing by those words and the words are there for whoever is interested. If you don't support that fraudulent doctrine, then I'm glad.

Thanks

Of course I saw the quote. Hagin should know (I'm sure he knew but didn't want to ruffle too many feathers) lack of funds isn't the problem of most of our big churches because folks are pressured to even give what they are not supposed to give as he admitted; lack of prudence and accountability is. Oyedepo my former G.O owns 4 private jets. Tell me here that you believe he truly needs them all. Do you have any idea of the cost of purchase and maintenance?

You did not attempt the sentence Hagin putdown, maybe I should paste it again

If all Christians would simply tithe and give offerings, the Church would have more than enough funds to accomplish whatever it needs to do. 

Where do you think churches should get funding from, and how?
Lack of prudence and accountability is NOT a viable reason not to give or encourage others not to.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs:

How is that End time transfer of wealth? When you for want? Christians of the future? If Jesus tarries, I'd still be walking this earth in 50years time.

In other words you believe Gates, Zuckerberg, Seun etc will lose their wealth to you and others? Then why are you denying? Do you not understand what End time transfer of wealth means?

Must God make Gates, Zuckerberg, Seun etc bankrupt, fail etc before he can provide for Christians? Must you eye and covet the riches of those hardworking people? So because you'll be here in 50 years if Jesus tarries, they must become poor for you to get riches?

You did not attempt the sentence Hagin putdown, maybe I should paste it again

If all Christians would simply tithe and give offerings, the Church would have more than enough funds to accomplish whatever it needs to do. 

Where do you think churches should get funding from, and how?

Until you can show where I've argued against giving to the body of Christ, the above quote remains immaterial to me.

You know my position on tithing and I expect you to know my position on christian giving. You emphasise this quote to make it look like the organised church lack funds as it is and I asked how lacking in funds is a ministry whose G.O personally cruises 4 private jets. Lack of tithe and offerings isn't the problem of the church; stealing, misappropriation, misplaced priorities etc are.

Would you give money to a beggar rocking an iPhone, a Gucci shoe, an Armani jeans and shirt in a range sport? That's how those flamboyant ministers who constantly whine about needing funds look.

Lack of prudence and accountability is NOT a viable reason not to give or encourage others not to.

Pls quote where I said people shouldn't give

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs:

wait for chapter 7, i hope you will repent. Jo and Image has nothing to repent from. Provide what they need repent from ( i am well sure you are against divine healing, where you've claimed it ended with the apostles, and it is only a wicked generation that needs miracle undecided undecided ) , if you deny it, i'd dedicate today to fishing them out). Chapter 7 was specially written for you, and i hope you will be honest enough to admit... not that i expect you to by the way.

I thought someone took one step toward the truth, I was calling your goons to do the same, datsall.

As for healing, you will do well to show me where I said God does not heal people divinely anymore regardless of their religion. If an unbeliever still goes through child labor and come out with a child; if unbelievers still get lucrative jobs, if they still get healed and function in health just like I do. If an unbeliever can yet sleep and wake up everyday like a believer, if it rains on them just like it does on me how then will I ever say God don't wrought miracles!

The difference between an unbeliever and myself is enlightenment, while I am completely aware of the source of all the relative inexplicable wonders that surrounds me, they refuse to give glory to the divine God who gives all good and perfect gifts.

Romans 1:16

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Now, what I am against is anyone saying they have a corner to making God do a thing at their own time, their own venue and at their own will regardless of God's purpose and will that had been laid before the foundation of the earth. Nobody has a market for miracles, God remains sovereign and He retains all power to do all things through anyone at His own time.

When christians are told this truth, we scamper rapidly to 'ask and you shall be given', forgetting that even the great apostle asked and it was not given. Did jesus lie? Of course not, He can't lie.

So why was the harbinger and the forerunner of the gospel of grace denied his request by God? Simple answer, we are in the dispensation of grace, where we don't and can't use God as some form of placebo, He gives according to His sovereign Will and not simply because any man thinks there is a power to manoeuvre God to oblige.

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR US ALL.

I read the first chapter and the second chapter of the 'Midas touch', I got so irritated that I could not continue. But I appreciate the book at this this time because the nugget of truth there is opening the eyes of those who are supposedly far away from what the truth is, for them, it is a good place to start.

May God bless us all according to His will.

4 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by brocab: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
The tithe was set up in the old testament. Bring your food into the storehouse so the priesthood and the the poor can be fed. These day's the tithing messages had changed, now they are taking the tithe from all walks of life such as the needy and the poor. Tithing was never monies, 1 Timothy 6-5 tells us clearly priest-pastors men of corrupt minds who suppose that godliness is the means of gain. From such withdraw yourselves. When did we hear of Jesus catching a plane, or should I say buying one.
Gombs:

my friend, try quoting things in full context. Now note what Papa Hagin thoght:

We shouldn't be so concerned about getting sinners' money transferred into our hands. Our concern should be getting their hearts transferred into the Kingdom. We should be focused on their receiving what we have (eternal life), not on our receiving what they have (material goods).

notice i highlighted it in the book as posted on this thread. I was not concerned or waiting to receive their wealth, or praying it to come to me.

you quoted me half way, ignoring your question and the latter part of my post.

you wrote:

there my friend is why i told you from scriptures "they are not efficacious than anything Godly, for they will always store up for the righteous "

this is no way meaning i am praying for Dangote or Gates or etc wealth to come to me. I was not taught so. Interestingly, you for some reasons skipped the latter part of my post;

I stand by these words, and my post is in no way in support of End-time transfer of wealth. Meanwhile in that post you quoted form the book, why on earth did you not see this?

any comments?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Candour:

]In other words you believe Gates, Zuckerberg, Seun etc will lose their wealth to you and others? Then why are you denying? Do you not understand what End time transfer of wealth means?

Must God make Gates, Zuckerberg, Seun etc bankrupt, fail etc before he can provide for Christians? Must you eye and covet the riches of those hardworking people? So because you'll be here in 50 years if Jesus tarries, they must become poor for you to get riches?

Candour na,
The Bible does teach that when the Church returns with Jesus after the Tribulation and He sets up His Millennial Kingdom on earth, we will be inheriting all of the wealth of the sinners at that time. Where is bankruptcy here? Why would God want to bankrupt folks to get Christians rich?

You can conjure up theories you think I meant, especially the above bold and colored, even suggesting I eye and covet the riches of others is nauseating and slanderous.

Until you can show where I've argued against giving to the body of Christ, the above quote remains immaterial to me.

All tithe threads...you stance there does not putting givings in churches in good light especially calling of ministers and ministries names. But these are immaterial now, I don't wan to derail further. Thanks

You know my position on tithing and I expect you to know my position on christian giving. You emphasise this quote to make it look like the organised church lack funds as it is and I asked how lacking in funds is a ministry whose G.O personally cruises 4 private jets. Lack of tithe and offerings isn't the problem of the church; stealing, misappropriation, misplaced priorities etc are .

So what did you do about it on nairaland? You created an impression all mega churches are fraudulent., if that's not the case, then fine. I'm glad you said you've learnt too from the book.

Would you give money to a beggar rocking an iPhone, a Gucci shoe, an Armani jeans and shirt in a range sport? That's how those flamboyant ministers who constantly whine about needing funds look.

Which beggar has those? Are you calling your former GO a beggar? Or are you calling mega churches? Who exactly is the word 'beggar' conoting?

Pls quote where I said people shouldn't give

They should not tithe, no?

If by any means I seemingly supported End time transfer of wealth (a fact I know I didn't pray for some non christian guys to go broke for my sake), or crested the impression, I hereby tender my apology.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2014
brocab:
The tithe was set up in the old testament. Bring your food into the storehouse so the priesthood and the the poor can be fed. These day's the tithing messages had changed, now they are taking the tithe from all walks of life such as the needy and the poor. Tithing was never monies, 1 Timothy 6-5 tells us clearly priest-pastors men of corrupt minds who suppose that godliness is the means of gain. From such withdraw yourselves. When did we hear of Jesus catching a plane, or should I say buying one.

I must say your post is idiotic. No offense intended please.

Don’t derail, this is not a tithe discussion thread. If Jesus had access to flights during his time, or if he were around today, he'd have trekked with a donkey from Nazareth to Jerusalem, then down to Judea, Samaria etc. Go get a world map and check the distances. He'd have used a donkey or ship, shey?

See you all in 3hrs time. Chapter 7 in the pipeline
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs:

Candour na,
The Bible does teach that when the Church returns with Jesus after the Tribulation and He sets up His Millennial Kingdom on earth, we will be inheriting all of the wealth of the sinners at that time. Where is bankruptcy here? Why would God want to bankrupt folks to get Christians rich?
You can conjure up theories you think I meant, especially the above bold and colored, even suggesting I eye and covet the riches of others is nauseating and slanderous.

I do know about the return of Christ, the millenial reign, the utopia of a new heaven and a new earth. All that have nothing to do with end time transfer of wealth. we are currently in the end times and now is when that doctrine claims all those things will happen. I dont want to further derail this thread but i would have wanted you to explain the mantraa ''we are taking over'' that i always hear from CEC folks. this wrong doctrine is also the bedrock for the wrong belief that the church will be basking in glory, wealth etc while waiting for Christ return.

All tithe threads...you stance there does not putting givings in churches in good light especially calling of ministers and ministries names. But these are immaterial now, I don't wan to derail further. Thanks

The churches who engage in these abuses and false practices should hold themselves responsible for whatever bad names they get. Is there another way of addressing a person engaged in crime? or is obtaining money through abuse and false practices not a crime? i encourage folks to give but shine your eyes well well. That's what Hagin is also advising in this book

So what did you do about it on nairaland? You created an impression all mega churches are fraudulent., if that's not the case, then fine. I'm glad you said you've learnt too from the book.

I didn't create the impression my brother. the mega churches gave themselves that appellation. To prove my point, when last did you see ''The Midas Touch'' in your church bookshop? Of course it can't be there for obvious reason

Which beggar has those? Are you calling your former GO a beggar? Or are you calling mega churches? Who exactly is the word 'beggar' conoting?

the word beggar connotes somebody who needs money and is begging for it. Do they beg like they need the money? if yes, then they are beggars

They should not tithe, no?
If by any means I seemingly supported End time transfer of wealth (a fact I know I didn't pray for some non christian guys to go broke for my sake), or crested the impression, I hereby tender my apology.

Do you mean until i pay tithe, i can't give to the body of christ?

on the bolded, It's well.

cheers

5 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Had to share this piece I came across years back from the king of wealth transfer himself Dr Leroy Thompson
This guy is way off the hook with prosperity pimping.
Was in a CE church in Lagos sometime ago and the pastor demonstrated the "MONEY COMETH" ritual which Leroy Thompson invented

Happy Viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb2q_BzNHl4
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nora544: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2014
I never saw such a preaching in my country, that has nothing to do with a real christian, that is a comedy club not a church, but this pastors is good how he take the money out of his brainwashed folloers.

I feel that nigerian pastors at the same level.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Lobeez:
Had to share this piece I came across years back from the king of wealth transfer himself [size=16pt]Dr Leroy Thompson[/size]
Was in a CE church in Lagos sometime ago and the pastor demonstrated the "MONEY COMETH" ritual which [size=16pt]Leroy Thompson[/size] invented

Happy Viewing

h t t ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb2q_BzNHl4

nora544:
I never saw such a preaching in my country, that has nothing to do with a real christian, that [size=16pt]is a comedy club[/size] not a church, but this pastors is good how he take the money out of his brainwashed folloers.

I feel that nigerian pastors at the same level.

Hagin went for #2 and #3, and the following are some of the prominent and well known WoFists or WoF teachers that attended the 1999 Tulsa meeting called by Hagin:

Kenneth Copeland (i.e. the heir to Hagin’s WoF movement empire)
Creflo Dollar (i.e. Kenneth Copeland's protégé)
Jerry Savelle (i.e. Kenneth Copeland's protégé)
Jesse Duplantis
[size=16pt]Leroy Thompson (Absent)[/size]
Mac Hammond
Steve Parson
Charles Capps etc

Although Leroy Thompson of the "Money Cometh To Me, Now" pulpit stunt fame starring Creflo Dollar alongside him, was invited to the meeting, he, [size=24pt]Leroy Thompson declined and refused to show up[/size].

According to Steve Parson, Mac Hammond reported a "comedy of errors" story to the group in the Tulsa meeting attendance, that he, Mac, had previously called Leroy Thompson to find out, why he, Leroy Thompson, was refusing to attend the Tulsa meeting organised by HaginGod told me not to come,was Leroy Thompson's reply.
That’s funny,” Mac Hammond said he answered back, and adding “God told me to call you and tell you to come. So one of us is missing it.”

You see, Hagin was trying to control the frankenstein of a WoF movement he created before it escapes control and destroys him, Hagin, its creator and architect, "sugbon epa o boro mo" but it was too little, too late, too late as the horse had bolted

https://www.nairaland.com/1957135/midas-touch-balanced-approach-biblical#27286084

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
One question Gombs, do you accept Hagins view on the Firstfruits seeing that he clearly points out that no NT mention of firstfruits has any link with financial giving?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nora544: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
BabaGnoni:
^^^
@nora544,
You probably now have a posting ban apart from having your post hidden up there
- what was the contents of the post

@vooks
Yeah, I know about him in Preachers of LA, I just was wondering whether anyone else knew he was related to Grace Jones

@ pickabeau1
You're to grin and bear it, not to have some questions

I wanted to post about the history of MIDAS TOUCH, that is comes from greece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midas

Myths

Once, as Ovid relates in Metamorphoses XI[14] Dionysus found his old schoolmaster and foster father, the satyr Silenus, missing.[15]

The old satyr Silenus had been drinking wine and had wandered away drunk, later to be found by some Phrygian peasants, who carried him to their king, Midas (alternatively, he passed out in Midas' rose garden). Midas recognized him and treated him hospitably, entertaining him for ten days and nights with politeness, while Silenus delighted Midas and his friends with stories and songs.[16]

On the eleventh day, he brought Silenus back to Dionysus in Lydia. Dionysus offered Midas his choice of whatever reward he wished for. Midas asked that whatever he might touch should be changed into gold.

Midas rejoiced in his new power, which he hastened to put to the test. He touched an oak twig and a stone; both turned to gold. Overjoyed, as soon as he got home, he ordered the servants to set a feast on the table. "So Midas, king of Lydia, swelled at first with pride when he found he could transform everything he touched to gold; but when he beheld his food grow rigid and his drink harden into golden ice then he understood that this gift was a bane and in his loathing for gold, cursed his prayer" (Claudian, In Rufinem). In a version told by Nathaniel Hawthorne in A Wonder-Book for Girls and Boys (1852), Midas found that when he touched his daughter, she turned to gold as well.

Now, Midas hated the gift he had coveted. He prayed to Dionysus, begging to be delivered from starvation. Dionysus heard his prayer, and consented; telling Midas to wash in the river Pactolus. Then, what ever he put into the water would be reversed of the touch.

Midas did so, and when he touched the waters, the power flowed into the river, and the river sands turned into gold. This explained why the river Pactolus was so rich in gold, and the wealth of the dynasty claiming Midas as its forefather no doubt the impetus for this aetiological myth. Gold was perhaps not the only metallic source of Midas' riches: "King Midas, a Phrygian, son of Cybele, first discovered black and white lead".[17]

Midas, now hating wealth and splendor, moved to the country and became a worshipper of Pan, the god of the fields and satyr.[18] Roman mythographers[19] asserted that his tutor in music was Orpheus.

Once, Pan had the audacity to compare his music with that of Apollo, and challenged Apollo, the god of the lyre, to a trial of skill (also see Marsyas). Tmolus, the mountain-god, was chosen as umpire. Pan blew on his pipes and, with his rustic melody, gave great satisfaction to himself and his faithful follower, Midas, who happened to be present.

Then, Apollo struck the strings of his lyre. Tmolus at once awarded the victory to Apollo, and all but one agreed with the judgment. Midas dissented, and questioned the justice of the award.

Apollo would not suffer such a depraved pair of ears any longer, and said,"Must have ears of an ass!" and caused them to become the ears of a donkey.[20] The myth is illustrated by two paintings, "Apollo and Marsyas" by Palma il Giovane (1544–1628), one depicting the scene before, and one after, the punishment.

Midas was mortified at this mishap. He attempted to hide his misfortune under an ample turban or headdress, but his barber of course knew the secret, so was told not to mention it. However, the barber could not keep the secret; he went out into the meadow, dug a hole in the ground, whispered the story into it, then covered the hole up. A thick bed of reeds later sprang up in the meadow, and began whispering the story, saying "King Midas has an ass' ears".[21]

Sarah Morris demonstrated (Morris 2004) that donkeys' ears were a Bronze Age royal attribute, borne by King Tarkasnawa (Greek Tarkondemos) of Mira, on a seal inscribed in both Hittite cuneiform and Luwian hieroglyphs: in this connection, the myth would appear for Greeks, to justify the exotic attribute.

In pre-Islamic legend of Central Asia, the king of the Ossounes of the Yenisei basin had donkey's ears. He would hide them, and order each of his barbers murdered to hide his secret. The last barber among his people was counselled to whisper the heavy secret into a well after sundown, but he didn't cover the well afterwards. The well water rose and flooded the kingdom, creating the waters of Lake Issyk-Kul.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs:

If you copy from the pdf, and paste, it repeats itself ie 1 line repeats itself for like a thousand times. The pdf is signature protected. Besides, I have to highlight, so, no qulams for me. smiley

I used a pdf to word converter sha, and yeah, I'm using my pc not the tab or phone. smiley

Try pasting it into Microsoft word first, highlight maybe 6-10 lines per time

That's how I did mine, there was no repition

Though it wasn't a smooth process, it kinda of lags
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Lobeez:
Had to share this piece I came across years back from the king of wealth transfer himself Dr Leroy Thompson
Was in a CE church in Lagos sometime ago and the pastor demonstrated the "MONEY COMETH" ritual which Leroy Thompson invented

Happy Viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb2q_BzNHl4

What! What!! What!!!

Eleyi gidi gan! Our naija false teachers have not become this bold. They only insinuate this sort of rubbish, dem no get the liver to go this far yet.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2014
shdemidemi:

What! What!! What!!!

Eleyi gidi gan! Our naija false teachers have not become this bold.
They only insinuate this sort of rubbish, dem no get the liver to go this far yet.

This is child's play and he was just warming up.
You want to watch the stunt he pulled on the pulpit with Creflo Dollar joining him, to then know that this "eleyi gidi gan" is small compared to that repulsive other "Money Cometh to Me. Now!" stunt they performed on the "stage"

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nora544: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2014
shdemidemi:

What! What!! What!!!

Eleyi gidi gan! Our naija false teachers have not become this bold. They only insinuate this sort of rubbish, dem no get the liver to go this far yet.

Dr Firemann is also good you will find a very nice documentation about him on youtube he is in the same level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qp_4oRCp9I
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Gombs has seen the light
He has admitted to fraud being perpetuated in CE
He admits that wealth transfer is futuristic, in the millennial reign and not a PRESENT occurence

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Glad we still have folks like Donnie Swaggart: "Tell them Bro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDgl2ySSj04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb5N7SAL5_k
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by pickabeau1: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Wow.. the Dr Leroy video... wow

Wish it was unedited though

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nora544: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Lobeez:
Glad we still have folks like Donnie Swaggart: "Tell them Bro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDgl2ySSj04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb5N7SAL5_k

You know who his father is read this he is not better

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swaggart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprQGmZ3Imw

Genesis write this very popular song about his father
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2014
pickabeau1:
Wow.. the Dr Leroy video... wow
Wish it was unedited though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4
pickabeau1, this one is for you bro.
Enjoy watching Leroy Thompson and Creflo Dollar or throw up
- Now you know why he couldn't muster strength to turn up at Hagin's called meeting

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2014
vooks:
Gombs has seen the light
He has admitted to fraud being perpetuated in CE
He admits that wealth transfer is futuristic, in the millennial reign and not a PRESENT occurence

We give God all the glory for the dab of transformation..

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by pickabeau1: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Damn...

At first i felt like laughing then throwing up and then smh

The comedy of horrors on the pulpit steps

BabaGnoni:

- Now you know why he couldn't muster strength to turn up at Hagin's called meeting
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2014
BabaGnoni:

wow..look how it seem like they are flourishing, coupled with the so many congregants present. An ignorant and simple thinker will mistake all of that for God's way of communicating with His people.

I remember a brother boasting about the number of attendees in their church and how they multiply by the day, at least this video proves that the number of people in a 'church' gathering don't mean God is there.

I know God sent a snake to kill people like this in the past, Jesus used a weep on their behind, the Holy Spirit dey wait for them at rapture. God is truly a patient God, if man(especially me) were God, I will send a dozen leviathans in to their midst.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chapter 7 is up! Pheeeew! smiley smiley
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
nora544:

I wanted to post about the history of MIDAS TOUCH , that is comes from greece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midas

Spare us the gist, it is in the book...go buy it and read. You love wikipedia a whole lot more than your bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Reply)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.