Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (207039 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
mbaemeka:
My challenge in answering these questions is that everyone is fake to you.
But for the sake of posterity this claim even though rhetorical, is as flimsy as the one about Medical science being the fulfilment of "Greater than these shall ye do".
Shebi you remember who made that claim? grin

vooks:
Escapist is throwing numbers in a doctrinal debate.
False religions can and they do flourish. So appealing to growth adds NOTHING to the debate, it is sideshow.

Whether believers can/should/do perform miracles and exceed Jesus ( something NOBODY has ever seen) or not is equally irrelevant.

Vooks: why is Oyaks telling members who don't give Firstfruits that they will catch HIV?
mbaemeka: last year we were 166,392,111 members, this year we are 167,258,966.77 gloooooory
Vooks: say what?
mbaemeka: last week, fibroids disappeared off a woman at Canada Healing School

mbaemeka, you're an unscrupulous appalling ego driven self-conceited WoFtard
- no offense, and am sorry this is hurting me more saying this than hurting you

mbaemeka, are you a learner, if not why are you coming across as one
1) You are so naive about healing and miracles
- The first question was about Tetraplegia (i.e. also known as quadriplegia) and you are bringing out fibroids
- You know, dont you, that inspite of the body been a self healing machine, there is a limit to...
2) You are so ignorant of Greek Aorist Tenses used in the New Testament.
- Google is your friend, if you're seriously curious or want to know more about Greek Aorist Tenses
3) You are so fond of using deceptive casualness, you put out "remarks" allegedly made by other poster(s) without backing them up with the actual quote or at very least do a verbatim
- Why do you shamelessly like quoting posters out of context, why do you enjoy twisting comments made by fellow poster(s)?

The questions asked were the below:
Q1) Why are "healing" schools FULL of genuinely and undisputedly crippled wheelchair-ridden people who NEVER GET HEALED?
Q2) Why is cerebral palsy sufferer(s) turned away from approaching "healing" pastor(s) on stage at "healing" school(s)?

How and where you got the "everyone is fake to you" idea, no doubt is a nomination for another/one of life's great mysteries

If you have no explanations for the scenario in Q1 and the incident in Q2, why not keep schtum or quiet about them.
Do you have to graffiti threads with uppity slurs
Your response make a mockery of two serious cases (i.e. the scenario in Q1 and the incident in Q2) which required/demanded careful consideration and not seasonal vituperative outburst(s)

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Denial

When Gombs and company refusal to admit to a clear truth, they live in denial.
Because they seem unable to cope with the possibility that their long-held positions
on several issues are wrong they seek for an escape route in denial.
They can face the prospects of changing perhaps several years of wrong teaching.
As a result they put all they can muster into trying to 'prove' that their perceived
opponents' positions are wrong no matter how ridiculous their arguments are.

They also display excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to their leader.
Even if a clear portion of scripture is shown them on an issue, as long it conflicts with
their leader's position they will refuse it.This expression is cultic.
That is why it is almost impossible for them to disagree with anything their leader says
or any stance he takes on an issue.

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Gombs! Keep quiet there, else be ready to be on the receiving end of this anointing reeking holy jacket LOL

Bring on your best shot... remember to bring along your lap dog... you know now, the one who sold his honour for a morsel of eba. By the way, aint gifs cool? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:
Bring on your best shot...
remember to bring along your lap dog... you know now, the one who sold his honour for a morsel of eba.
By the way, aint gifs cool? cheesy
Gombs, you better learn some decorum and buy some toothpaste whilst at it.
I hate to say this Gombs, young bucks wont understand, that's all I'll say

Nah, no way. The amazing anointing reeking holy jacket is ice, it is cooler.
- What came on Benny Hinn there? What is going on in there?

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

grin
Name it and claim it shey?

Cc:
WinsomeX and the board members grin

Yes oh brother, name it claim it. When they do it, its nothing. When others do it, its WoF and heretic. They know not, neither do they understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
trustman:
Denial

That's your pseudo name.

When Gombs and company refusal to admit to a clear truth, they live in denial.
Because they seem unable to cope with the possibility that their long-held positions
on several issues are wrong they seek for an escape route in denial.
They can face the prospects of changing perhaps several years of wrong teaching.
As a result they put all they can muster into trying to 'prove' that their perceived
opponents' positions are wrong no matter how ridiculous their arguments are.

Like you admitted clear truths that Abraham was not Isrealite.? Like you accepted clear truth that your noble board member said eve had sex with a...emmm... ?

You, my friend, are a wonderful blueprint for denial.

They also display excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to their leader.

You want me to commit to you? You must be joking. I am convinced beyond words that Pastor Chris is a man sent from God. Like it or not.

Even if a clear portion of scripture is shown them on an issue, as long it conflicts wit
their leader's position they will refuse it.This expression is cultic.

You can't even teach yourself, with numerous blunders, yet you want to teach me or even more Pastor Chris.

That is why it is almost impossible for them to disagree with anything their leader says
or any stance he takes on an issue.

Provide me a more truer gospel, and I'd listen to you. Till then
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:
Yes oh brother, name it claim it. When they do it, its nothing.
When others do it, its WoF and heretic. They know not, neither do they understand.
Would you put a defective and loaded gun into the hands of a minor?
This is what WoF indoctrination(s) does and it leads many impressionable, unsuspecting, gullible, easily influenced, vulnerable old & young, into debts, bankruptcy, worse off financial mess, less prosperous, unfulfilled expectations etcetera
Only a wicked lying through their teeth person will not acknowledge this

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Gombs, you better learn some decorum and buy some toothpaste whilst at it.
I hate to say this Gombs, young bucks wont understand, that's all I'll say

Nah, no way. The amazing anointing reeking holy jacket is ice, it is cooler.
- What came on Benny Hinn there? What is going on in there?

I can't make sense of what you typed. Mind using plainer english? Be presentable. Be original
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

This is what WoF indoctrination(s) does and it leads many impressionable, unsuspecting, gullible, easily influenced, vulnerable old & young, into debts, bankruptcy, worse off financial mess, less prosperous, unfulfilled expectations etcetera

See who's talking! The snake charmer himself grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:
I can't make sense of what you typed. Mind using plainer english? Be presentable. Be original

I wonder how a light-hearted jokingly "Keep quiet there..." got turned into an opportunity for another ad hominem or slagging a third party. SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

I wonder how a light-hearted jokingly "Keep quiet there..." got turned into an opportunity for another ad hominem or slagging a third party. SMH

Light hearted huh? Story certainly for the gods.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:
See who's talking! The snake charmer himself grin
LordReed is not a minor and oh please outgrow these puerile remarks
- the cheshire cat grin doesn't even suit you

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Wetin i talk, wetin you talk? Did vooks just do the "Name it claim it" world famous(according to that u people's thread success dreams)?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

Provide me a more truer gospel, and I'd listen to you. Till then

talk about HITTING the NAIL on the HEAD. Are you a brother to the Son of the carpenter?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:
Wetin i talk, wetin you talk?
Did vooks just do the "Name it claim it" world famous(according to that u people's thread success dreams)?
"I can't make sense of what you typed. Mind using plainer english? Be presentable. Be original" - © Gombs

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
WinsomeX:

Based on these "charges", I plead GUILTY and
I have no apologies for them.

If, according to you, the above is WX attacking the liberty of people to tithe, then I agree with you and Bidam that I do attack people's liberty to tithe and still have no apologies for it.

You denied until caught black-handed as it were, apologies are worthless without repentance.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:

talk about HITTING the NAIL on the HEAD. Are you a brother to the Son of the carpenter?

grin grin
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

"I can't make sense of what you typed. Mind using plainer english? Be presentable. Be original" - © Gombs

In other words, you want me to teach you what to say a la candour stylee?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:
Whatever floats your boat

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:

He has come again.....he has come again.....Father he has come again......Holy Ghost he has come again...

Image, Dem send you?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Candour:

Quit posting nonsense in your desperate search for attention like someone with a broken Psyche. Wise men who have your problem seek for the professional help they need.......or contain themselves with proper attention at home.

i wasn't going to grace you with a reply but i pitied your condition yet again. You've got to be kidding or fooling around to accuse any other of searching for attention. Is it not the same Candour who walks up and down on NL looking for who will mention him? i sent in my post in the early a.m and there you were quick to reply. That has being the trend and you know it. So, we know who is not being attended to. Get professional help if you can, mba can help you if you can't afford one. i will help you ask him if you cannot. Wise men still seek Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Candour:

He has come again.....he has come again.....Father he has come again......Holy Ghost he has come again...

Image, Dem send you?

Oh, there he is AGAIN. Brother, do you live here?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Candour:

Image, Dem send you?

grin

You feel persecuted shey? Kpele
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Whatever floats your boat

i don't have a boat. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, Gnoni.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

grin

You feel persecuted shey? Kpele

You should know i sang a song in jest friend wink

who will do the persecuting? you or image?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:

I should be asking you......considering the number of posts you've contributed to the NL archive section wink

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:

Image123:

Image no go kill me o...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:
What of naming it and claiming it? You are a learner...
Don't let WoF police hear or catch you ooo LOL

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Candour:

You should know i sang a song in jest friend wink

who will do the persecuting? you or image?

You should know I was refering to the bold in jest too
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Candour:

I should be asking you......considering the number of posts you've contributed to the NL archive section wink

Forgive me buddy, but does NL have an archive section? undecided
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Image123:

i wasn't going to grace you with a reply but i pitied your condition yet again. You've got to be kidding or fooling around to accuse any other of searching for attention. Is it not the same Candour who walks up and down on NL looking for who will mention him? i sent in my post in the early a.m and there you were quick to reply. That has being the trend and you know it. So, we know who is not being attended to. Get professional help if you can, mba can help you if you can't afford one. i will help you ask him if you cannot. Wise men still seek Jesus.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm an engineer friend. a process engineer who works with process systems when everybody else has gone to sleep and i'm right at my duty post even now. I use people like you to keep awake actually. My colleagues unwind with booze and other vices, i make do with bible studies and discussions mostly online but also with colleagues here interested and NL falls into that category.

@the bolded. Keep sneaking up at night to sow tares while good men have gone to sleep, i'll be waiting wink

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

Forgive me buddy, but does NL have an archive section? undecided

They have to....or you don't think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (103) (Reply)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.