Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) (9204 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
When it comes to beauty in terms of patterns which are natural, birds are above all other living things.
Below is a list of the most beautiful birds :

10. Green Wing Macaw
Parrot:

This beautiful parrot is also known with the name
of Ara chloroptera. It is found in green lands and
forests. This gorgeous parrot is winged well than
Macaw and it possesses yellow-bared eyes which
enhance its beauty.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
9. Stork-billed
Kingfisher:

This South Indian bird is also known as Pelargopsis
capensis. It is mainly found in tropical lands and in
forests of South Asia especially India and Sri
Lanka. This beautiful bird is enough catchy to keep
the tourists intact.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
8. Peafowl:

We know Peafowl with two of its common names,
Peacock and Pavo. It is a large yet beautiful bird of
pheasant family. God has made it with distinctive
colors and shades. It usually lives in shady and
dark areas this is why the zoo owners, whenever
have to keep it in their zoos, provide it with the
similar habitat.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
7. Painted Bunting:

The scientific name of Painted Bunting is
Passerina ciris. It is a male bird of North America.
We can also view it in the forests and gardens of
South Africa. Its beautiful colors like blue-head,
green-back and so on, make it a spectacular
creature.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
6. Keel-billed Toucans:

Also known with its scientific name ( Ramphastos
sulfuratus), Keel-billed Toucans is a native bird of
Belize. This comes in plenty of colorful bills and is
said to be a fearless birds. It can easily survive in
storms and thunders and remain in its nest for
days and months when weather is unfavorable.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
5. Rainbow Lorikeet:

Rainbow Lorikeet’s scientific name is
Trichoglossus haematodus and this bird is found in
America, Australia and Austria. Its colorful body
and charming eyes are enough to keep us intact
with its beauty. The tourists love to save its beauty
in their camera memories.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
4. Northern Oriole:

Northern Oriole (Icterus galbula ) is a former bird of
WestIslands and Finland. It is small in size and
weighs about 35 grams. Its bright and sharp colors
make it a beautiful and charming bird.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
3. Flamingo:

Flamingo is a commonly found bird and amazingly
beautiful. Its scientific name is Phoenicopteridae
and it is present both in Southern and Western
Hemispheres. This bird can also be found in
different zoos of your country and it usually stands
on one leg for hours. It’s a delicate and beautiful
bird indeed.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
2. Hyacinth Macaw:

Anodorhynchus hyacinthinus is the scientific name
of Hyacinth Macaw. This bird is found in America
and parts of Africa. Also some of its species have
been discovered in New Zealand. It is considered
as a light weight bird having an estimated weight of
2-3 kilograms. In USA, it is sold at $1000 or even
more.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Mgpaki(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
1. Golden Pheasant:

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by ibkgab001: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2014
love this one grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by micolaj: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2014
What of LOVEBIRD?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2014
I love birds especially that rainbowed ones
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by joywendy(f): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2014
lovely!!

i love number 4 &7. They look so cute
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by cupidora(f): 2:40am On Oct 20, 2014
These are Beautiful,they 're an outstretched finger pointing to the perfect Creator;God... 6.George of the Jungle's Toukie cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Awon Eiye Aiye.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Donfamous(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Mgpaki:
2. Hyacinth Macaw:

Anodorhynchus hyacinthinus is the scientific name
of Hyacinth Macaw. This bird is found in America
and parts of Africa. Also some of its species have
been discovered in New Zealand. It is considered
as a light weight bird having an estimated weight of
2-3 kilograms. In USA, it is sold at $1000 or even
more.
I ont agree with this being Thε̲̣̣̣̥ second, Ε̲̣̣̣̥ be like say Dem dip A̶̲̥̅♏ inside blue dye,
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by mesoade(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Mgpaki:
3. Flamingo:

Flamingo is a commonly found bird and amazingly
beautiful. Its scientific name is Phoenicopteridae
and it is present both in Southern and Western
Hemispheres. This bird can also be found in
different zoos of your country and it usually stands
on one leg for hours. It’s a delicate and beautiful
bird indeed.
is this why our u-17 female team are called "the flamingoes?"
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by benega: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Op u forgot chekeleke

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by nickz(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2014
2 should be from rio(movie) i guess
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by timwezzb(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Which 1 I fit eat
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by kristen12(f): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Since I was small I heard peacock was the most beautiful bird. But its number 8 here
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Painted bunting
Peacock
Golden pheasant

Me likely the trio...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by hebex12(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
It case it makes front page

I wz here
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by missdebs(f): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2014
look @ d colour combinations on dose birds!!! God is great
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by iamsegsy(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2014
Yomieluv:
Awon Eiye Aiye.
u mean dis wink

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Chadso(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2014
And 1 idiot would later say there is no God...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Unekz(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2014

...:........
Lovely creatures
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2014
missdebs:
look @ d colour combinations on dose birds!!! God is great
God is really great my dear. smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by fairheven: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Who said "make-up and make-over" is not good ?if the creator Cann beautifully and artistically do make-ups for birds...who are my to forbid women from doing so kiss cool all my ladies,wey the "mary k"? wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by fairheven: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
kristen12:
Since I was small I heard peacock was the most beautiful bird. But its number 8 here
Yes,because the lecturers refuse to be up-to-date and upgraded...times have changed...new species of birds are been discovered evry now an then : cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Golden pheasant has swagger no be small !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft (photo) / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / No Cut Off Mark Announced Yet - Says JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.