Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (65527 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by ajahexcel(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Bilabong(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2015
So you Waka from school to school the look yansh, bobby, and face.
Your mates the organise seminars.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by ajahexcel(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Why booking space with M
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Yustash001(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2015
With Unilag on top of the list...then I concur...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by lawsarma: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2015
come funaab if u see our babes during light out! omo ur mind go blow infact we get d most beautiful underdog babes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by dayo23(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
ABU Zaria and BUK are suppose to be top 5, northern babes are the finest.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by osaslord500(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Nairaland university na number 1

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
lmaoooo UNN?? bro u mk me laugh out loud!! UNIZIk gals are definitely d finest bro...mk researches be4 compilin a list

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by charles316: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
This is what has set Africa back. While there mates are thinking of making the lives better, people are concentrating on superficial qualities like beauty.

No wonder our girls are obsessed with irrelevant things that would enhance their appearance.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by AreaFada2: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Na wa
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by O4KASIBEE: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
@OP, So you mean you visited all the Nigerian Universities before you made this List or you just write this list in order to make #airaland Front page ?

Son: Daddy, What is Nairaland?
Daddy: My Son, Nairaland is a place where any List of (10) get frontpage recongnition

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by coogar: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
imsu have more beautiful chics than UNILAG!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by NaLaugh: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
You'll need to post pics of every single babe in all those schools, so we can decide. Thanks cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by toluxa1(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice list there...
Especially as Unilag carry first.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by veekid(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
make we ask the op what he meant by beautiful
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by JingoOAU(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
I was enjoying your post until you put my school OAU there....what an aberration..!!! we all know that finding a pretty girl in OAU is like finding a pregnant girl with menstruation

That school get worwor girls no be today....abeg before u abuse me, I graduated frm there 5 years ago....abeg remove OAU asap

27 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by msmon(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
@Op, what position will you put UNIBEN and UNICAL girls. They are definitely in Top 3. I stand to be corrected!

9 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by asumo12: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Jhayson(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by niceguy7(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
At op how come u hv bn to all these schools to figure out....
Hmmmm i smell lies... sad grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Flets: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
This is one of the reasons our educational system is a mess.

These lil boys will go back now to update their jamb form based on this misguided info.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by day0(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.
This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.
10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):
A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.
9. Anambra State University (ANSU):
Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.
8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):
The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.
7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):
Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.
6. Covenant University (CU):
This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.
5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):
A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.
4. Lagos State University (LASU):
In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.
3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):
Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.
2. Imo State University (IMSU):
I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi
1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):
The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.
I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.
Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...
Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO
SOURCE:
http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/

One-sided reporting.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
I knew OP will add Imsu go that list. my house isn't very far from the school and I swear if you sit outside and watch the girls passing, you could spend 2years of your life without even knowing it.
In SlowDog's voice...umu gbara kasaa ka ebe a na eme party na casa blanca

20 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
All universities have fine girls, only polytechnics and colleges of education that have local mgbeke girls (not all though).

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by octopusfreaky(f): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
lawsarma:
come funaab if u see our babes during light out! omo ur mind go blow infact we get d most beautiful underdog babes
FUNAAB just there oooo
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Bosville(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
really?? where is U.I??

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by paragon40(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
grin kogi state university
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
I for reject your list if I no see Imsu... the imsu graduates that I met at Nysc camp are just too gorgeous...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by ShakurM(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
uniOSUN grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Op who dem help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.