Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son (54902 Views)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by DikSin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fine boi, beta pikincheesy
But him take style resemble Osaze gringrin
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by vicadex07(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ifeogunleye1:
Beautiful woman + handsome man=Cute baby

Exactly...let's make ours
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Pamcrest(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Awww....I love cute babies..... sweet little heartbreaker!
What's her husband's name naa? I hear he's based somewhere in Europe....hope this is his only family sha.
My humble submission
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by priscaoge(f): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayoola2002:

U get sense
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by fireforfire: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2014
Airforce1:
her cute son looks almost like my little boy

picshur of ya son or..... lipsrsealed
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by sage2(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
God Please bless me with Kid(s) as Lovely as this cute boy kiss kiss kiss

Can someone say a loud Amen cheesy cheesy

Ask God to bless you with your own unique kids. God is never known to copy kids from one parent to another. Every new creation is uniquely built from the ground up with fresh and non reusable material. That is my God for you.
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by sekzy99(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by dyweb(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Cute baby.

Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Harhzyz(m): 3:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Airforce1:
You wish
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by shindarayo(f): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Op, were is d endowment?
if u knew her u wldnt hv to ask dt ques oo.
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by bookiee(f): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2014
the baby is super cute...kilode!!!
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by fpeter(f): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
I hope her journey to the music world won't end like some of her predecessors- Omotola,Jim,Desmond etc.

CHAI! you wicked o grin grin
I remember Desmond Elliot swinging in that yellow agbada
#SMH
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by HawtMummie(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Nice family.....dirty back ground tho
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by deebrain(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Anybody wey go con tell me say make i no fin fine girl marry make i con born fine pikin like dis, dat person must to hear am!

angry

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Adedolapo1406(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
cutie!
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by billyG(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abeg those ppl na bro & sis.make them no allow them commit incest oo!
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
I fine pass this pikin when I be baby

Na naija sun turn me to wetin I be now angry
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by callmebeauty(f): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dis boy go b heart breaker in d future;so cute kiss
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
wetin she wan sing about?
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Michlin22: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Airforce1:
for your mind
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by inaya45(f): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Good , SHare some more like that...
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Xyge(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Op, were is d endowment?
Do u live 'over the seas??'..
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by ceaser: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

My baby daddy must be cute and intelligent too so I can secure fine face and intelligence for my shidren.

grin Shidren indeed. But I'm sorry to disappoint you. The intelligence gene for the "Shidren" is majorly obtained from the maternal (mother's) gene. So with your use of "Shidren", you already can tell.

The looks however, can be from both sides, so you MAY be right on that. However it's still not an absolute certainty that good-looking parents produce great-looking faces for their children. Have you not seen ugly parents bear strikingly beautiful and handsome children, and vice versa? cheesy
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
ceaser:

grin Shidren indeed. But I'm sorry to disappoint you. The intelligence gene for the "Shidren" is majorly obtained from the maternal (mother's) gene. So with your use of "Shidren", you already can tell.

The looks however, can be from both sides, so you MAY be right on that. However it's still not an absolute certainty that good-looking parents produce great-looking faces for their children. Have you not seen ugly parents bear strikingly beautiful and handsome children, and vice versa? cheesy
*in jenifa's voice* oga, Thainking you, I can spoke english language ferry well you hear.
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by Gbolask24(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2014
good
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by arcismail5467(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Lawalemi:
This man have got something to suck
that boobs gan na enjoyment abi na
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by arcismail5467(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2014
cheiseabmw:

priscaoge my sweery
lovely
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by michaelbiz: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
9jaforlife:
Nice shots, great looking family
Should have been taken in a decent enviroment, those backgrounds are just too dirty! She's a celebrity for God's sakes!!

U for use eraser clean am, because she took a real pix without a doubt. Celebri-gini? Beta wake up Shior! Dende... undecided
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by 9jaforlife: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
michaelbiz:

U for use eraser clean am, because she took a real pix without a doubt. Celebri-gini? Beta wake up Shior! Dende... undecided

Are you simply suffering from a chronic mental disorder or did an elder in your family place an irreversible curse on you How does that garbage that you posted even make any sense to you?!

Why don't you clean it with your good for nothing hands rather than come here to make a nuisance of your stupid self Jobless mumus like you who can't even make intelligent contributions just come here to post absolute nonsense undecided
Re: Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son by michaelbiz: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2014
9jaforlife:

Are you simply suffering from a chronic mental disorder or did an elder in your family place an irreversible curse on you How does that garbage that you posted even make any sense to you?!

Why don't you clean it with your good for nothing hands rather than come here to make a nuisance of your stupid self Jobless mumus like you who can't even make intelligent contributions just come here to post absolute nonsense undecided

O fe keeeee lmao tongue Ntorrrr (e don pain am enter bone buhahahaha) cheesy take heart, hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.