Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Was Not Sacked –keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Not Sacked –keshi (420 Views)

Liesss!!!!!! I Was Not Sacked – Keshi Opens Up / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF / Nff Sacked Keshi And Sign Tpes Rebme As New Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Sacked –keshi by jujutom(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Culled from http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/i-was-not-sacked-keshi.html?m=1
The former coach of the Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi has said that he was not sacked by the Nigeria Football Federation.
Breaking his silence in Ilorin on Saturday over his sacking by the NFF, he argued that his contract with the NFF ended with the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, saying it would be inappropriate for anybody to say he was sacked.
He spoke at the Kwara State stadium during the final of the 28th edition of the All Financial Institutions Football competition.
The NFF announced Keshi’s sacking on Thursday with Shaibu Amodu as his replacement.
Keshi also said that the Eagles can still qualify for the African Cup of Nations, adding that the team only needed to work hard. He urged Nigerians to encourage the team.
“I was never sacked by the NFF. It’s if you have an existing contract th

(1) (Reply)

Should AFCON 2015 Be Postponed Due To Ebola? / Nigeria To Face Another Ban / Real Madrid €400m New Santiago Bernabeu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.