Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Pastor Adeboye Talks About The Time A WAEC Official Tried To Seduce Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Talks About The Time A WAEC Official Tried To Seduce Him (464 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Talks About The Time A WAEC Official Tried To Seduce Him by Gbolask24(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_Opq1CsQKts/VEOS6T4yAuI/AAAAAAADt50/duS-EJ-gC9k/s1600/62.jpg[/img]

Speaking at the church recent convention, RCCG
General Overseer, pastor E.A Adeboye revealed to his congregation a time when a female executive at the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, stalked him, followed him all the way to London where she tried to seduce him.

He said;
"She said that God told her that I will be her
husband. I rebuked and informed her that I am a
happily married man with children. Undeterred
even by the intervention of her husband and the Inspector General of Police (at that time), she stalked me to London. My threat to report her to London Police (when she phoned me) stopped her
physical presence but she never stopped calling
me.” Continue...

Pastor Adeboye shared the story to explain to the
congregation the different kinds of temptation one
can face, physical, material and spiritual and that he was not left out. He said you can triumph over any difficulties by calling on the holy spirit

"Holy Spirit is the only yoke destroyer. There are
certain forces or challenges of life that human
beings cannot solve by their own efforts except
through the help of the Holy Spirit.”

Continue reading>>http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/pastor-adeboye-talks-about-time-waec.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye Talks About The Time A WAEC Official Tried To Seduce Him by kennyslim1(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Chai! Thank God him no fall for am

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama, Vatican Issue Ecumenical Statements Wishing Hindus A Happy Diwali / Atheists Vs Christians: Needless Wars. / What Christ Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.