Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

“I Have Accepted My Fate, And I Would Move On With My Life" -stephen Keshi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Accepted My Fate, And I Would Move On With My Life" -stephen Keshi (522 Views)

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia / Linda Ikeji's Sister Confessed To Have Accepted Jesus Christ As Her Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Accepted My Fate, And I Would Move On With My Life" -stephen Keshi by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Ex Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi in his bid to clear the waves surrounding his alleged sack had a chat with Supersport.com.

In the chat, Keshi said

“I am not happy with the way media people are reporting this to the public, because I don’t understand how you would fire someone that has no contract.

“My contract expired after the World Cup in Brazil, and I never made any effort for my contract to be renewed because of so many issues on the ground.

“I have accepted my fate, and I would move on with my life, but I want to make it clear that I was never sacked because I had no contract,"

- See more at: http://www.whonaija.com/2014/10/i-have-accepted-my-fate-and-i-would.html
Re: “I Have Accepted My Fate, And I Would Move On With My Life" -stephen Keshi by Dreyl(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Good we have heared from the horse mouth,i wish you well in all your endeavours,for me you are still the best coach naija have ever gotten.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Releasing A Single Soon – Toyin Aimakhu / The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / Lady Gaga Reveals She Was Raped As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.