Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) (10624 Views)

20 Things You Should Never Have To Apologize For No Matter What. / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / Jamb Result Upgrading/editing Scam Alert. Dont't Fall For This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nickelfront(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
tayedinho01:
if no be say I still small I for marry u u are an epitome of beauty.I also missplelt it
econome:
You are cute!! Arinola..can I wtite to you personally?
ismailaja:
wow wow wow! u ar so so so so pwety, oh my God!
Ichiato:
No, I didn't read it wrongly angry undecided
***You look beautiful though wink grin***
all these yeye boys wey no get any other thing than to dey toast woman around for nairaland, na una dey always fall our hand for here. you look pretty, you look cute, you look sexy, you look beautiful, are you on bbm, are you on 2go, can I pm you..........so so phucking annoying. you niggas should go get a job!!

5 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Pdizzle(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
cupidora:
After I braced myself to figure out the trick,I still got tricked,nice smiley
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by stinggy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:

Yes
Mak my fone lost if na true
grin grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by glofaceboy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
[@posh360] Naija Bloggers Scam Revealed [@flowrymz] | SEE PHOTOS

It is so shameful to bring to your notice that FLOWRYMS IBEKWE the C.E.O of Posh360.net is a scammer.

The boy has been into the business of scamming for so long now, rendering people hard-work useless especially the artistes, bloggers and others in the entertainment industry.

Consider yourself in the shoes of his victims and see how it pains...had it been you are one of his victim what will you do to him?

He has been collecting money from people openly to help promote their materials to the public which he is not doing anything, what matters now is how to stop him.

Imagine, he has been blocking his victims from Facebook and twitter, this is really disguisting and must stop, he should better look for a better hand work or lucrative job and do before rendering people useless.

Artistes, bloggers and others who wish to work with him should beware of him, because prevention is better than cure!!!

SEE MORE PHOTOS

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin
stinggy:

Mak my fone lost if na true
grin grin
Now now u go lost dat fone(but na my hand I go be)
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by stinggy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:
grin
Now now u go lost dat fone(but na my hand I go be)
E neva lost ooo
So na lie u dey lie cheesy
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nickelfront:
all these yeye boys wey no get any other thing than to dey toast woman around for nairaland, na una dey always fall our hand for here. you look pretty, you look cute, you look sexy, you look beautiful, are you on bbm, are you on 2go, can I pm you..........so so phucking annoying. you niggas should go get a job!!
You must be very stupid to quote me with such nonsense. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Suarezilla(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yap I did read it wrongly...had to observe properly to see the "I" ..nice one!
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nickelfront:
help me get one

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by cupidora(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
JustCare:

It wasn't the same here BTW what happened to my pm
sorry,I got ur pm buh havn't been able to respond. My screen is broken hence its adamantly insensitive to touch,no matter hw hard i try to maneuver it n select an option I cnt,all I can do is open n exit an application,dat is those ones dat their options 're strictly accessible by touching d screen. Its so frustrating.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by lawrenceunaa: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:
grin lol I failed it
**feeling ashamed** sad
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by illuminatic: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
smh if i catch u.....hmmm
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by econome(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ichiato:

You must be very stupid to quote me with such nonsense. angry angry
Nickelfront:
He is seriously stupid,na him type deh take leg wake their papa for morning
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP, you got me right there!

What if I told you that your dress belongs to my village masquerade? Please, bring it back! No wonder I no dey see icharicha mmonwu again. cry cry

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by tpraiz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pix could b deceiving o::::::*besides am yet to see an ugly gwel created by God::::::::
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm grinning actually grin
shokky24:
Now you’re Smiling… You Failed it, You Read the Top Line as “What If I Told You“.. abi? lol

Drop your comment.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by JustCare: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
cupidora:
sorry,I got ur pm buh havn't been able to respond. My screen is broken hence its adamantly insensitive to touch,no matter hw hard i try to maneuver it n select an option I cnt,all I can do is open n exit an application,dat is those ones dat their options 're strictly accessible by touching d screen. Its so frustrating.
Eyaaaa...Pele. any alternative...bbm or?
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by adamskutty(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
shokky24:
holy God.

I fell for this sh1t grin grin

Haha!
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Rapzino: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
ismailaja:
answer first, nd i wil tel u my reason
this guy dey try with flir.ting o
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
cupidora:
After I braced myself to figure out the trick,I still got tricked,nice smiley
same here. I read it 4 times to realize it was "i if" instead of "if i". Nice one op

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by KingTom(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nickelfront:
grin grin grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ichiato:

Ode. Comment, you go dey look pics for profile. Ashawo kobo-kobo.
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ichiato:

Ode. Comment, you go dey look pics for profile. Ashawo kobo-kobo. tongue
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
torhuke:

Ode. Comment, you go dey look pics for profile. Ashawo kobo-kobo.
Mumu, satin dem put the pics for the profile for before? Abi na hear I wan dey hear the pics ni? grin
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rapzino:
tnkz grin
Rapzino:
tnkz
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ewwu,Nairalanders no dy see that (f) for monicker at all. If I cahnge to an (f) too and upload my sister's pics. Is this how idiots will be begging to send me a personal message. I fear una ooo
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ewwu,Nairalanders no dy see that (f) for monicker at all. If I change to an (f) too and upload my sister's picture. Is this how idiots will be begging to send me a personal message. I fear ooo

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Rapaltar(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rapzino:
lool..wack wooing
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Rapzino: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rapaltar:
lool..wack wooing
lol
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Rapzino: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
ismailaja:
tnkz ;Dtnkz
but truth be told, e no fit you brother
Re: No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
omg!! now I see it!! grin how could I be so stupid!! choi, if na exam, na so I go just fail embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registration For Neco G.c.e (external)examination Is About To Commerce Hurry Up Now. / UNILORIN Expels 13 Students For Misconduct / 79 Bauchi Schools Have One Teacher Each, Says SUBEB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.