Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free (33041 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video / Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by obailala(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
iamchiddy:

Thanks for your candid, objective and encouraging comments except for the pure greed part. Would you like to work for us as a Marketing/Sales Manager to handle this sensitization responsibility for us? Greed is good for business. It propels you to take certain risks in business.
Hahaha... excuse my use of the word 'Greed,' I was only joking; it's actually called 'being ambitious' and like you said, it's a very important ingredient in business.

Sorry I may not be able to help you with the sales/sensitization as I'm not into sales. However I can assure you that selling hand sanitizers in Nigeria today wouldn't be a difficult task because even though ebola is gone, the ebola scare is still fresh in our minds.

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by pembisco(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
GEJ till 2019

...i hereby grant him 3rd term after 2019

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by HonourablePomk: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Akpan107:
hmmm!
If it was the other way round, you will all blem the FG. Ok, advice the leaders in the APC area to do same to Boko Haram. So that at the end of the day, we can also say 'we did it together'
GEJ till 2019 or the breaking of NIGERIA.

How daft you are. it seems you never passed through high school. Now tell me in the Exclusive Legislative List whose duty is it to defend the sovereignty of a state? You don't know and you come here spew thrash. APC is a mere opposition soo what are you saying do you expect Buhari to start importation of arms to fight boko haram? No its not possible its the duty of FG thats why we should fight the insurgents same way we fought the deadly virus.

PS: I am not saying APC or PDP is good or bad byt they are as well bad eggs among the good. Think with your head next time before quoting me.

Peace.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by valentineokoye: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=Adyrin post=27296834.... World. Health organization... Fool!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ionsman: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:
GEJ wins again..

By January 2015, Boko Haram would be Defeated..

By May 2015, Buhari and the APC would have been defeated yet again..

All Hail 'He who God has annointed as our President-For-Life' ... His Excellency Sir, President Goodluck Azikiwe Oluwagbenga Abubarkir Ebele Jonathan, The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and The Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria.. THE ONLY MAN TO HAVE EVER DEFEATED EBOLA WITH JUST HAND SANITIZER AND NANO SILVER PESTICIDE.. cool

SAI!!!!!!! GEJ...

[size=18pt]PDP until The Horse on the Nigerian Coat of Arms runs away and the Eagle changes to Pidgeon.. angry [/size]

2015... In Joe we trust..

Joe... Defeating his enemies and Ebola since 1921..

You could still have made your point without all these plenty gibberish......

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by MadCow1: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
ionsman:

You could still have made your point without all these plenty gibberish......

You could have simply read and ignored my post without seeking notice from me..

Oya!! You have been noticed, thanks for quoting. NEXT!!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by millionaireman: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
WHO says "it was spectacular" how Nigeria's govt fought ebola to finish. Yes, that is a sign that Nigeria has a government run by clever and responsible people at the top. If Nigeria was in the hands of "baa kwomi" people and ebola struck Nigeria as it did, it would have been death calamity in Nigeria by now. Another thing, it is unwise to assess a govt based on how fast it is able to defeat internal insurgents, because sectional politics or religion or a mixture of both drives insurgency in most countries

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Divineluv14(f): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hallelujah
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Firefire(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
All Glory be to Jesus...

Masha Allah
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Davidbee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Which company is Ebola? shocked

Are they recruiting shocked
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by sexzskil(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
ncpat:
This Ebola case has proven Nigeria to be the giant of the world.
No no no, fool...

SEXZSKIL IS THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by soldierdollar(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
didadavid:
Congrats naija and meanwhile The Liberian president just wrote a very touching letter to the world about Ebola, your heart will melt if you read it I swear...You can read it Here I really feel for them

I like your website but it's filled only with Ebola stories angry
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Sanguine77(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
iamchiddy:
Bad news. What becomes of all the containers of hand sanitizer my brother just imported from China? He sold 14 containers in less than one week before importing another 48 that are still at Apapa wharf. Chineke m eeeeeeeeh. Nna mehn, this is bad news!
Igbo man... Doing business since 1900. He can still turn it to detergent and face cleanser, lol.

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Networkingprof: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by oreoofero: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
tongue
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:
GEJ wins again..

By January 2015, Boko Haram would be Defeated..

By May 2015, Buhari and the APC would have been defeated yet again..

All Hail 'He who God has annointed as our President-For-Life' ... His Excellency Sir, President Goodluck Azikiwe Oluwagbenga Abubarkir Ebele Jonathan, The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and The Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria.. THE ONLY MAN TO HAVE EVER DEFEATED EBOLA WITH JUST HAND SANITIZER AND NANO SILVER PESTICIDE.. cool

SAI!!!!!!! GEJ...

[size=18pt]PDP until The Horse on the Nigerian Coat of Arms runs away and the Eagle changes to Pidgeon.. angry [/size]

2015... In Joe we trust..

Joe... Defeating his enemies and Ebola since 1921..

Have you taken your drugs today?

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by MadCow1: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
adisasegun:
Have you taken your drugs today?

grin
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by msmon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good News, Nigerians locally and abroad can now walk freely without be suspected of EBOV.

Off topic:

Breaking News: Minister Inaugurates Nigeria Education Website.
Details here:
www.nairaland.com/1958189/breaking-news-minister-education-inaugurates#

SHARE THE NEWS
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
EngelNyanibo:
To God be the Glory.
team GEJ till 2014.

Nigeria is a great country. If only we believe in her.

NIGERIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY , IF ONLY WE BELIEVE IN HIM
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sanguine77:
Igbo man... Doing business since 1900. He can still turn it to detergent and face cleanser, lol.

Very sharp badt guy. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by kobonaire(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Amazing achievement by Nigeria's health care.

Would still advise caution about chopping bat/bush meat.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by 2n2k(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't care if it was Gej or even Shekau that got rid of Ebola in nigeria. Today is one of few days one is proud of naija.

Anytime news break about nigeria, I always go to Yahoo News site not for the news but for the comments from those white supremacists. You wouldnt be disappointed about what you knew they would say.

Today is refreshingly different. They use nigeria case to turn the heat on Obama. Many ignorantly but arrogantly claimed that nigeria was able to contain Ebola because it closed its borders to all Ebola stricken countries and wondered why Obama would not do the same.

A notorious Danny wrote "let us hire these people to handle our crisis. Common sense always a better choice than political posturing" . He got good ratings.

For once the supremacists are not writing about Nigeria Scam Prince

2 Likes

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Pamcrest(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
WHO's statement is commendable but our people seem to have relaxed their awareness. I visited a private hospital in VI last week n I simply strolled in without d usual temp reading at d gate. I expressed my concerns to d Medical Director before I left.
I think we should not let our guard down by this WHO statement. We should be as vigilant as ever.....Ebola is still traversing d globe n can re-enter Nigeria........we are not immuned from it.
My humble submission
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by mastasam(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
God polis wonderful. same will happen to insurgency in Jesus name.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Akpan107(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
HonourablePomk:

How daft you are. it seems you never passed through high school. Now tell me in the Exclusive Legislative List whose duty is it to defend the sovereignty of a state? You don't know and you come here spew thrash. APC is a mere opposition soo what are you saying do you expect Buhari to start importation of arms to fight boko haram? No its not possible its the duty of FG thats why we should fight the insurgents same way we fought the deadly virus.

PS: I am not saying APC or PDP is good or bad byt they are as well bad eggs among the good. Think with your head next time before quoting me.

Peace.
Sorry o. I thought Borno is an APC State and the Governor is the Chief Security of the State, collecting Millions or Billions of Naira from FG in the name of Security vote. Do you also think such deadly and evil group can function in anywhere in the Southern part of the Country?
Never!
Because the State govt and the masses will all unit again it. Therefore, they cant operate there.
The fighting/defeating of Boko Haram must be a collective responsibilty (as you said ealier), not for the President alone.
Here is my question, do you think the APC as a Party has been working with the FG in defeating Boko Haram?
If your answer is yes, tell me how they have been doing it, and if your answer is no, just remain silent and forget about replying me. Thank you.
God bless you!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by mastasam(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
God is wonderful. same will happen to insurgency in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by IYANGBALI: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God o,I can now return to my monkey business and other eran igbe,walahi I missed my bush meat
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by eightsin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Congrats to my country.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
timpaker:
Hurray!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now I can hug and touch freely cool

**let me go and hug Ms. Simms Fletcher**
Guy, WATCH what you touch !
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Kasieze(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed. The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised. That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble. Moral of the story..................... http://www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=203 click to continue
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by lanregidi: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God,,,atleast we will be vindicated at the international scene.

US President: Barrack Obama's credit card declined at New York restaurant

Read more; http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/10/us-president-barrack-obamas-credit-card.html?m=1

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by HonourablePomk: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Akpan107:
Sorry o. I thought Borno is an APC State and the Governor is the Chief Security of the State, collecting Millions or Billions of Naira from FG in the name of Security vote. Do you also think such deadly and evil group can function in anywhere in the Southern part of the Country?
Never!
Because the State govt and the masses will all unit again it. Therefore, they cant operate there.
The fighting/defeating of Boko Haram must be a collective responsibilty (as you said ealier), not for the President alone.
Here is my question, do you think the APC as a Party has been working with the FG in defeating Boko Haram?
If your answer is yes, tell me how they have been doing it, and if your answer is no, just remain silent and forget about replying me. Thank you.
God bless you!

My answer is NO. That was why i dropped that advice earlier on. We need unity to evict Boko Haram from Nigeria. At this point i am at the middle of the road. Because the criticism of the FG is too much by the APC. but looking at it in another perspective Buhari is too religious for the job apart from that he his the best. I support GEJ for the fight against the insurgents. If religion can be out of this Nigeria will be a better place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rain Soul Health Benefits And Its Cures / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos / Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.