Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! (1311 Views)

Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! / P & G Employing Batch A 2012 Nysc Corpers. / List Of ICT/Oil Companies That Accept NYSC Corpers In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
This thread is for employers, the employed and (Prospective) 2014 Batch C Corp members.

A bunch of Us will like to Intern in Private firms for the compulsory 1 year scheme and I think creating a topic to this cause will be Best.
To Fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians (and maybe some intruding foreigners grin ), this is an avenue to impact Lifes and help get our Career to a Rocket start.
I believe You don't have to be the CEO or MD to help a Corper Serve in your firm. No one is too small to help and I humbly and passionately challenge anyone who can be of help.

We will be droping a brief version of our resume to help our Potential Mentors choose the candidate(s) that best suit their respective fields.

Our utter and unreserved appreciation to anyone and everyone who will heed to our plea. Thank you and may the good Lord bless you in folds smiley smiley

*modified *
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by CoCoLav(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just in case
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by NnamdiN: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oya na. cheesy
Prospective Corps member.
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
@op,you no serious...no face your PPA,DEY COMPETE WITH PEOPLE WHEN DONE ROUNDOFF SERVICE YEAR!!!I FOR HELP,BUT PERSON LIKE YOU GO LACK FOCUS.
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
hilaomo:
@op,you no serious...no face your PPA,DEY COMPETE WITH PEOPLE WHEN DONE ROUNDOFF SERVICE YEAR!!!I FOR HELP,BUT PERSON LIKE YOU GO LACK FOCUS.

The advanced English Dictionary defines FOCUS as the concentration of attention or energy on something..... It is only obvious Sir smiley
*Modified*
I just got your point. I don't have a PPA yet, I was only hoping people like you would help smiley
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let's get the thread kicking. Where are my Fellow (Prospective) Corp members?
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by cc150615(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op ur topic tho,I don't think Nysc corpers is correct, Anyway I sight u,fabulous ladokite!
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by seagullbabz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
cc150615:
Op ur topic tho,I don't think Nysc corpers is correct, Anyway I sight u,fabulous ladokite!

Are u a ladokite too?
Re: Hire NYSC Corpers HERE!!! by simiolu1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Omo Ladoke!
A prospective Batch C 2014 Corper too but I never see my call up number.
Degree: B.Tech Pure & Applied Physics; Second Class Upper; Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
Interned for 7 months at Huawei Technologies with a focus on Microwave Transmission.
Competencies include Huawei U2000 iManager, Huawei Optix RTN 900/950 radio, Microsoft Windows Administration, Ubuntu Linux Administration, Microsoft Office Suite
Good communication skills, team player and highly motivated. Interests include creative thinking, video games & sports.
Would love a job as a freelance writer for a Technology blog or good opportunities in aviation, telecoms and oil n gas industries.
Owo l'oke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment Opportunities At Jagal 16-openings / Get Noticed.........push Your Cv To the Right Employer!!! / Sales Girls Needed Urgently @ Omole, Ojodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.