Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Can Vs Ilorin People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Vs Ilorin People (466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Vs Ilorin People by gafsey(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
It's time the Ilorin people knows that they don't own Kwara, they are just fortunate to have the capital situated in their land.
And war against the Christian settlers is uncalled for, without them your city is nothing but a town.

I think CAN should reverse their obnoxious rule, no compulsion in religion, let any student practice whatsoever they desired and Christian school should have not admit Muslim students when they know they can't tolerate them.

I think Government should give back all religious school back to them, either Muslim school or Christian, with that they run their affair according to their belief.

Any institutions or organization run by the government are enjoyable by both religion.

I pray this issue should be resolve soon not to cause religion havoc.

Signed. COM. GAFHSEY OPEYEMI OLADIMEJI

(1) (Reply)

With Better Economic Conditions, Would We Still Be This Religious? / Diffrences Btw The Two Religion ....how True Is It??? / Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.