Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi (648 Views)

"We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF / Steven Keshi Reconsiders Resignation / Breaking News: Steven Keshi Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi by englishmart(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Former super eagles coach, Steven Keshi said he is not happy the way the media is taking everything, you can't fire someone without contract. He told Supersport.com

“I am not happy with the way media
people are reporting this to the public, because I don’t understand how you would fire someone that has no contract.
“My contract expired after the World Cup in Brazil, and I never made any effort for my contract to be renewed because of so many issues on the ground. “I have accepted my fate, and I would move on with my life, but I want to make it clear that I was never sacked because I had no contract, "

Commenting on the super eagles position at the AFCON qualifiers

"Super eagles can still qualify for the 2015 AFCON. They have the chance, because the group is still open. They only need to work harder" he said

http://jayboss..de/2014/10/i-was-not-sackted-you-can-sack-someone.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi by aniobimartin: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Keshi. You were sacked
Re: I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi by danio24ng(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ok Keshi, u were not sacked, U r fired.
Re: I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
danio24ng:
Ok Keshi, u were not sacked, U r fired.
You harsh o
it pained me as he was not given a new contract, I liked him as a coach but I don't know why he refused to call the likes of Ik Uche and obafemi Martins
Re: I Was Not Sacked, You Can't Sack Someone Without A Contract-steven Keshi by aniobimartin: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

You harsh o
it pained me as he was not given a new contract, I liked him as a coach but I don't know why he refused to call the likes of Ik Uche and obafemi Martins
his ego overwhelmed his intelligence

(1) (Reply)

Meet Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend On A Rare Red Carpet Appearance – Photos / African Footballer Of Year Award: Vincent Enyeama Makes Top Three / Papiss Cisse Gets Married In Paris 'without Telling British Girlfriend'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.