Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED (40240 Views)

⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ / ~~*This is Amazing*~~ Innjoo E1 10,000mah Powerbank @ #2,999 / >>>>>>>innjoo E1 Power Bank Now In Enugu<<<<<<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Nelsman(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
E1 Power Bank - the real deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Saucekide25(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by johnsonsegxy: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
I have an idea guys. Since we complain to innjoo
about short memory for applications and they
listen to us by increasing the memory for new
Injoo phones. I think we can also do that for
battery. let's flood their website and Facebook
page by telling them to make extra battery of
4000 mah for both i1s and i2s.
No doubt about it that Injoo is a cool fantastic
android phone but battery is killing them.
please I don't mean power bank ooo .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by girlking(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
I need the power bank how do I go about it?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
DNDROID:
yes please.. Even cameras too..
what bout psp?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by ask4bk(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkyruledworld:
what bout psp?

Hi, I've PSP 3001 for sale. Super clean Fairly used at just 18k, with 8gb mem card with games in it, and a Cover pack. It's just a simple giveaway for 18k. Contact me on
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkyruledworld:
what bout psp?
haven't tried that..
but if has a USB charger and its up to .750mAh or 1mAh then sure this would work..
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by drey22(m): 4:16am On Dec 07, 2014
na 10 una buy?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by ajelerowale: 5:31am On Dec 07, 2014
JUMIA REFUSED TO SHIP MY ORDER, ORDER NUMBER 301288746. PLEASE OOOOO
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by idris4r83(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2014
ajelerowale:
jumia is the most wrongest place to order from I also made an order since 25th of november and even had to visit their kaduna office twice all to no avail. They told me that my good has been misplaced and what even baffled me was that they gave me another power bank that might have been ordered by another person and said I should just pay n collect it but I refused cos is not what I ordered for in the first place. In fact am highly disappointed with their gross incompetence n deception. I will create a thread to discourage customers from patronizing them. My order no is 306767732
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by ajelerowale: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
idris4r83:
jumia is the most wrongest place to order from I also made an order since 25th of november and even had to visit their kaduna office twice all to no avail. They told me that my good has been misplaced and what even baffled me was that they gave me another power bank that might have been ordered by another person and said I should just pay n collect it but I refused cos is not what I ordered for in the first place. In fact am highly disappointed with their gross incompetence n deception. I will create a thread to discourage customers from patronizing them. My order no is 306767732
Am blaming maisef walahi. I stay in lag oo. Not outside LAGOS. I think we need to create thread to discourage our fellow guys concerning there incompetence.
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by luvlyoracle(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Currently available in Enugu.
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by symbian123(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Currently available in Enugu.

I need two pieces in lagos.. How much and how do we go about it?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by maslong(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good power bank, l am enjoying mine. can I order for someone at chibok near sambi boronu state cheesy and I hope na pay on delivery grin

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Nelsman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
maslong:
Good power bank, l am enjoying mine. can I order for someone at chibok near sambi boronu state cheesy and I hope na pay on delivery grin
Lolz. Na die the dispatch rider dey so ooo.

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2014
PLEASE NOTE:...

the power bank is now 2,499...

price change occurred today...
thank you
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2014
idris4r83:
ajelerowale:
ajelerowale:

Am blaming maisef walahi. I stay in lag oo. Not outside LAGOS. I think we need to create thread to discourage our fellow guys concerning there incompetence.
my people, this is a real first as far as I know...

jumia was delivering fast in most case and within the time limit of 8 days

before that crazy black Friday sale....

now every thing has slowed down, in fact a
mail was sent to me stating that due to the rush on black Friday, delivery time has been extended
up to 15days...

this is alarming I know...

but it will only last for a while......
unfortunately its Xmas holiday season; more orders are pouring in... sad

as for the case of idris4r83....
I think that's that is the Nigerian factor I keep
hammering about...

everybody want to make more money but they hate to work harder!!!!!!!

imagine that gross stupidity "offering you another person's order just to appease you"

well I guess you can only take the horse to the stream ; you can't force it to drink....

I will do my best to wait because surely all these bad eggs at jumia will surely be found and flushed out!

crazy bad people!

you haven't heard a thing yet... its possible they sold it to someone else or kept it for themselves...

I qm so pissed at delivery people right now I should stop writing this...
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2014
Nelsman:

Lolz. Na die the dispatch rider dey so ooo.
na helicopter him go use deliver am o... grin
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by tunah2012: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
is dis powerbank ever get full of chargeing

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by symbian123(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNDROID:

thank you

Is the power bank in Stock now?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
symbian123:

Is the power bank in Stock now?
nope
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by maslong(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNDROID:

my people, this is a real first as far as I know...

jumia was delivering fast in most case and within the time limit of 8 days

before that crazy black Friday sale....

now every thing has slowed down, in fact a
mail was sent to me stating that due to the rush on black Friday, delivery time has been extended
up to 15days...

this is alarming I know...

but it will only last for a while......
unfortunately its Xmas holiday season; more orders are pouring in... sad

as for the case of idris4r83....
I think that's that is the Nigerian factor I keep
hammering about...

everybody want to make more money but they hate to work harder!!!!!!!

imagine that gross stupidity "offering you another person's order just to appease you"

well I guess you can only take the horse to the stream ; you can't force it to drink....

I will do my best to wait because surely all these bad eggs at jumia will surely be found and flushed out!

crazy bad people!

you haven't heard a thing yet... its possible they sold it to someone else or kept it for themselves...

I qm so pissed at delivery people right now I should stop writing this...

Please my brother be very careful with this jumia people that you are dealing with . the last time ordered for your power bank, the guy who called me with 01 Lagos number tried every thing humanly possible to convince me to buy their product instead of the one ordered through you, he told me that their product is better than yours and that he will not assure me that yours will last for me. He held me on phone for several minutes trying to convince me but I told him NO that he should send me your own. I have since received mine and truly I am enjoying the power bank. smiley cool

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
maslong:

Please my brother be very careful with this jumia people that you are dealing with . the last time ordered for your power bank, the guy who called me with 01 Lagos number tried every thing humanly possible to convince me to buy their product instead of the one ordered through you, he told me that their product is better than yours and that he will not assure me that yours will last for me. He held me on phone for several minutes trying to convince me but I told him NO that he should send me your own. I have since received mine and truly I am enjoying the power bank. smiley cool
wow!...
thank you very much o..

thank God you are Enjoying it o..
grin
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by tunah2012: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNDROID:

wow!...
thank you very much o..

grin
the pb no dey fully charge,cos d fourth light never stop blinking 4 d past 48h
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Alenkakent(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNDROID:

wow!...
thank you very much o..

grin

Oga sir... This one wey power bank don rise for cost, hmmn... I no go fit order another 10pcs be that o... I've sold d spywatches from d last time after battling with d technicalities of operating it cos d manual isn't useful... Pls why is d cost of d watch still that high... It shld be reviewed, I have my reasons... Will order soon
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by Seizure: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2014
DNDROID:

thank you

The reason being
Pls review, it's too expensive!

1 Like

Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Oga sir... This one wey power bank don rise for cost, hmmn... I no go fit order another 10pcs be that o... I've sold d spywatches from d last time after battling with d technicalities of operating it cos d manual isn't useful... Pls why is d cost of d watch still that high... It shld be reviewed, I have my reasons... Will order soon
but the watch just dropped 20% in price na...?
how much more discount do you want please?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by DNDROID(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Making some order thru u tomorrow
ok cool...
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by nwajdee(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please where can I order and pick up an e1 powerbank urgently?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by symbian123(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
DNDROID:

ok cool...

Is it in Stock now?
Re: INNJOO E1 - 10,000mah Power Bank - CLOSED by luvlyoracle(m): 5:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Power bank currently in Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Way Google Celebrates The New Year / Affordable Deals For Apple Macbook Pro, Air, Retina and IMac , Check Here.. / Most Frequently Asked Questions On Inverter Problems

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.