Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

2008 Camry Auto Windows - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2008 Camry Auto Windows (1293 Views)

Toyota Camry (Auto) Jerks And Vibrates While I Apply Brakes / Help Camry Auto Gear Problem / Advantages And Disadvantages Of 2008 Camry Xle V4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Camry Auto Windows by bimbor(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is it possible to roll down the window glasses of a 2008 Camry with the keys remote unlock button?

In my previous car, 2007 Honda Accord, this was possible but I've not tried it in the 2008 Camry.
Just wondering if it is possible to roll the glasses up and down with the keys.
Re: 2008 Camry Auto Windows by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
For a 2008 my car I feel it should have that feature.

My 2005 RX have the remote Auto All window roll down, but to roll up the window, you'd have to stick the key into the driver's side door key lock, turn the key to lock position and hold till the windows roll up again. I read in club lexus that the reason why the remote roll up isn't available for American/Canadian spec lexus but available for JDM and Aussie toyota harrier 330 was because they don't want silly Americans to stick their heads or child's head out of the window when the remote roll up is active so as to prevent a law suite arising from injury or death (but I don't know how true it is).

Almost same feature is installed in my 2003 highlander just that I have to stick the key into the drivers side door key lock, turn it unlock position, hold and the driver's window goes down, to roll up, do the reverse way.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Camry Auto Windows by bimbor(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
lomomike:
For a 2008 my car I feel it should have that feature.

My 2005 RX have the remote Auto All window roll down, but to roll up the window, you'd have to stick the key into the driver's side door key lock, turn the key to lock position and hold till the windows roll up again. I read in club lexus that the reason why the remote roll up isn't available for American/Canadian spec lexus but available for JDM and Aussie toyota harrier 330 was because they don't want silly Americans to stick their heads or child's head out of the window when the remote roll up is active so as to prevent a law suite arising from injury or death (but I don't know how true it is).

Almost same feature is installed in my 2003 highlander just that I have to stick the key into the drivers side door key lock, turn it unlock position, hold and the driver's window goes down, to roll up, do the reverse way.

Thanks @Lomomike. Same way it functioned in the 2007 Accord. I think I will try it out on the Camry grin

1 Like

Re: 2008 Camry Auto Windows by lonelydora: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
bimbor:

Thanks @Lomomike. Same way it functioned in the 2007 Accord. I think I will try it out on the Camry grin
Same for my 2003 Accord
Re: 2008 Camry Auto Windows by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
bimbor:

If you remove the battery of the RX, you must reprogram all the windows and sunroof function again or else you won't be able to operate any window or the sunroof from the drivers position. Is that the same with your camry?

(1) (Reply)

Conventional Car Painting Vs Baking? *ibadan* / How Much Will Driving Lessons Cost? (Lagos- Ikeja, Agege, Iyana ipaja, Abulegba) / The All New Audi Q8 Is Indeed A Luxury Sport SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.