Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? (3717 Views)

Help !! What Is Wrong With My Cv! Why Is The Job Not Coming! / What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira / Help!!!what Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by Duchaello(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2014
comsoy:

Hi. I was once in your shoes. I quite understand your situation. But wait, do you have skills? Most importantly, are you good on a PC? Or even your phone, android or Windows? I'm into lots of legit stuffs I mostly do from the comfort of my home. I can help. Just send me a pm or find how you can reach me as I don't like to drop my number here, you know spammers na. Well, just check my profile here, you'll find how to contact me. I wish you the best.
Pls I'm interested
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by snowballa: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Duchaello:
Pls I'm also interested
. @duchaello whatz skills can you offer....
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by cmonek(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
snowballa:
All the site I mention above are sites where people want to get their jobs done instantly.... The queation is what skilss do you have to make money on those sites... Any other questions you can make money either a graphic designer where you design logo for business and brands hope you understand... your neighbours won't know money is entering your account here in Nigeria... For those that are intrested what skills do you have
am a graphic designer. Am very much interested bro.. Kindly guide me. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by Juzzybabe(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
comsoy:

Hi. I was once in your shoes. I quite understand your situation. But wait, do you have skills? Most importantly, are you good on a PC? Or even your phone, android or Windows? I'm into lots of legit stuffs I mostly do from the comfort of my home. I can help. Just send me a pm or find how you can reach me as I don't like to drop my number here, you know spammers na. Well, just check my profile here, you'll find how to contact me. I wish you the best.
Hey,thanks a lot. Have you gotten any mail fro. from me? I av bin receiving failure notice to the mails I sent to u.
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by Juzzybabe(f): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
snowballa:
Micro job sites like fiverr,elance, freelancer are site where you get paid for any particular job. Some of have skills like proofreading skills.. The money might look small but on the long run you will alwayz smile @ your bank account.. Itz is what I do. Resigned from my job cos the streess am getting doesn't worth the money... You can work and also do those jobs online once you are connected... They pay $5 for a job if you have 4 of that jobs is $20 and if you keep doing that everyday you will make up to 500$ monthly.. I know a lot of guyz that work like that 2 hrs per day... Thanks for reading
I haven't done any of these online jobs before but am sure ready to start one or more. I need more light and guardiance pls. tx
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by snowballa: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Okk for those that want to know people give out jobs like article writeup, graphisc design, web promotion to people in order to get those job done quickly and easily... Then they will pay for it
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by aity2011(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2014
interested
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by comsoy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Juzzybabe:

Hey,thanks a lot. Have you gotten any mail fro. from me? I av bin receiving failure notice to the mails I sent to u.

Yes. I just did. Sorry for the late reply. Don't worry. We'll talk. Cool? Good.
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by comsoy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Duchaello:
Pls I'm interested

You sent me a mail, right? Just replied it. We'll talk. Don't worry.
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by bensky: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guys please i am interested in the blogging aspect: How do i get people to visit my blog as i already have one, but needs a lot of traffic. i need a guide please
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by snowballa: 1:19am On Oct 28, 2014
bensky:
Guys please i am interested in the blogging aspect: How do i get people to visit my blog as i already have one, but needs a lot of traffic. i need a guide please
i need to post good content article on your blog
Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by dicsng(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Bro, you can be anything you want to be if you have a very good laptop and a very fast internet.

Let me share you little from my personal experience.

When i was in secondary school, i spend most of my break time at the computer room and my saturdays at my friends place because they have computer, learning website designing using microsoft frontpage back then.

Then i proceeded to going to night browsing to do further research almost three times in a week.
Though it was never easy because i struggled to get money for night browsing or sometimes ask people to give me money for night browsing.
But i kept on with developing myself with various knowledge and skills.
I was later nicknamed Cyber Bill Gate by my friends because i have possessed special skills.

Using all these skills i gathered in secondary school when i got my admission to the Polytechnic, i barely come home to ask my mum for money, because i was running a computer training class for my course mate and i work at a cybercafe too as an Engineer.
I got a job at Odua Telecoms (O'net) after my ND and i worked for 3 years till i became a Technical Consultant.
But i decided to resign and start my own company when i felt i am capable of establishing and managing my own company successfully.
Belief me sincerely everything i know today are self thought, except for Computer Engineering that i learnt after my WAEC.
Website Designing (Self thought)
Networking and Wireless Hotspot Setup (Self thought)
Point of Sales (POS) Integration (Self thought)
CCTV Installation (Self thought)
Security Gadgets Installation (Burglar Alarm, Smoke Detector, Spy Pen, Electronic Safe, Video Door Phone etc) (Self thought)
E.T.C

Internet is actually a very easy place to learn a lot of things.
that is why we have google.com
You can ask google anything....e.g
How to unlock my Blackberry 8520
How to remove my samsung galaxy S4 from Safe Mode

Trust google...it will display some websites that have written an article that can solve your problem....read slowly and you will get the steps..that is plus 1 to your skill.

Now if you are dealing with a more technical issue that requires hardware...Please go to www.youtube.com
Ask youtube the same question as you do to google.
You will see a video related to your issue and your issue would be solved.

grin Now i am the CEO of Deonol Integrated Computer Services in Osogbo, Osun State...ofcourse right here in Nigeria.
An Information Technology Consultancy firm and a Website Hosting Company with numerous subsidiaries.

Deonol Integrated Computer Services (www.dicsng.com)
Reliable SMS Nigeria (www.reliablesmsng.com)
Naija People Meet (www.naijapeoplemeet.com)
Estate Point Nigeria (www.estatepointng.com)

I am the rightful owner of all these websites and they are proudly designed by me.
There are some other websites designed for my clients.
Examples.
www.houz112.com
www.cobacosogbo.com

As for the blogging aspect, What i see about it is that there are too many people into this blogging stuff and only the strong survives i.e the chances of survivor is very slim. Create your own idea don't do what everybody is doing. I'll rather suggest you learn something better and be your own boss.
1. Look for a very good IT Company around you and learn probably Programming, Web Design or any other stuff.
2. Do research for an online networking business that is not known in Nigeria and be the first to bring it here.

All you need is:
1. Be very vast in learning.
2. Have a very high volume of external storage where you download and keep whatever you come across for future reference.
3. Do not waste your resources, like wasting your megabytes watching movies online or downloading songs.
4. Always pray to God to make things work for you.

I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! What Sure Work/business Can I Do From My Home? by dotchild: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Another #55,000 was paid out to some of our VIP members yesterday. Today is another day!
I tell u we are REAL! Join us NOW if u cares. U can never be broke again! www.dotunfamuti.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam / Jobs At Vital Products Limited & Classic Beverages / Is Gtbank Recruiting Experienced Hires For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.