Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Photos:tiwa Savage Spotted Without Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:tiwa Savage Spotted Without Her Wedding Ring (725 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage's Cute Baby Boy Revealed! Other Mavins Babies / Finally Exposed:5 Crazy Photos Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See. See Photos Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:tiwa Savage Spotted Without Her Wedding Ring by teamfrabidel: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
I no like blogging abt this kind thing walai, but the truth is a lot of things seem not to be right at the moment with Tiwa Savage’s marriage. The MAVIN first lady who had a talk of the town wedding in April was spotted yesterday at MAVIN’s press conference in London without her wedding ring. The truth is this is not the first time Tiwa Savage will be spotted without her ring after her breakup marriage rumour began. It’s just sad especially with all the dirty rumours flying around. Photos here- http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/photostiwa-savage-spotted-without-her.html
Re: Photos:tiwa Savage Spotted Without Her Wedding Ring by itstpia1: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
teamfrabidel:
I no like blogging abt this kind thing

lie #1

you know you love it.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS| Wiz Khalifa Goes N@ked In Bathroom: He Wants To Break The Internet! / Jude Okoye Shares Pic With His New Born Daughter / “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.