Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Tb Joshua Carrying Rice - Video Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Carrying Rice - Video Evidence (470 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Carrying Rice - Video Evidence by gabriel09: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
After a picture of Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice went viral on social media and the blogosphere of Nigeria, several people suggested the image had been photoshopped or doctored in some way. However, I remembered watching the video of the humanitarian outreach on Emmanuel TV and soon found the video that someone else had uploaded on YouTube.

So, for all the doubters and haters, here is the video of Prophet T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice alongside the Emmanuel TV Team through one of his multiple humanitarian outreach programs!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5jWyHVQvE
Re: Tb Joshua Carrying Rice - Video Evidence by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
gabriel09:
After a picture of Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice went viral on social media and the blogosphere of Nigeria, several people suggested the image had been photoshopped or doctored in some way. However, I remembered watching the video of the humanitarian outreach on Emmanuel TV and soon found the video that someone else had uploaded on YouTube.

So, for all the doubters and haters, here is the video of Prophet T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice alongside the Emmanuel TV Team through one of his multiple humanitarian outreach programs!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5jWyHVQvE

I won't say that it is a smart move to carry three bags of rice on one's head when there are better ways of dealing with the task. If he gets injured or incapacitated, his ministry and dependants will suffer.
Re: Tb Joshua Carrying Rice - Video Evidence by 24in7: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice1
Re: Tb Joshua Carrying Rice - Video Evidence by Metalikaforcein: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lil Kesh Last Card Vs Peres Voodoo; Lil Kesh Stole My Beat
https://www.nairaland.com/1958490/lil-kesh-last-card-vs

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Freedom / Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo / I Will Move The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.