Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421422 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:24am On May 05, 2016
hadura29:

He be like say na your head ororo dey now, let me congratulate you too oooooo.. may be that anointing can flow on my head too grin... me wan switch job though...

Let me tap from your blessing oooo
Lol @ororo.
What's that? Is it like Pomade? Lol.

Thanks for the congratulations, it is well appreciated. You can tap all you want bro, it's palm wine... lol.

But switch job in this period? Abeg no hustle the small available ones with people who have not seen any at all. Manage the current provision until 2016 budget is passed. *winks.

Let me know when you get a new job so I can pay my respect! Good morning dear.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:27am On May 05, 2016
beau49:

Good!
I need daily updates gists like this going forward*in my manager's voice* .

All the best on your job.

I can see all the old 'bozzez' are back....ekabo o! Eku hiding ati ghost mood o! tongue tongue

Ferdyboss......hope no more disappearing stunt? Welcome back*teddy bear hug* smiley smiley
Thanks beau... for everything.
Going forward I'll be having first day at work experiences daily! To ensure that I keep you updated on the latest office scoop! *smiles.

Morning love. Set for the day?
Have a terrific Thursday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:39am On May 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lwkmd ooooooooo ProudOlodo and tolutweety shey una see latecomer naw ehn!

Bae I'm loving that your office already o! Ensure to grab a copy quick o wink grin

I never see any dp change o... Hope you are looking as Behind as ever kiss
Lol. I dey put measures in place to see that every spirit of lateness following me like my shadow will dissolve for good. I am changed now *winks.

You'll love the office more when you see the team. All the soap opera and books I've seen on TV and read about 'office life', have been misleading. I thought in the office there will be no jokes and everyone above you must be worshipped and honoured with the title sir and ma! I'm so ashamed when I call the CEO by his initial because the first name is just too heavy for my tongue. I love it here really.

Lol @ behind. what's that? lol, have you seen my behind before? lwkmd! Na front things I dey do o. Forgot to take first day in the ovis pix' sha, ma binu. Enjoy second day own... for your viewing pleasure (@ close of work).

Close to the workplace. Catch me if you can!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:48am On May 05, 2016
Jamean:
Congrats Amicable09
this one will make you rich and add no sorrow smiley

Hello Wroskian
Hello Mizmycoli (boss has been transferred) cheesy
Hello Adeaks
Hello Jazmiynne smiley

Yeeeaaa!!!!
*feeling loved*
Thanks Jamean, out of your busy schedule you created time to congratulate me, thanks a million, I'm humbled.

May 'EUREKA' become like a song on your lips all year round.
Good morning and have a lovely day at work today.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:52am On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I dey put measures in place to see that every spirit of lateness following me like my shadow will dissolve for good. I am changed now *winks.

You'll love the office more when you see the team. All the soap opera and books I've seen on TV and read about 'office life', have been misleading. I thought in the office there will be no jokes and everyone above you must be worshipped and honoured with the title sir and ma! I'm so ashamed when I call the CEO by his initial because the first name is just too heavy for my tongue. I love it here really.

Lol @ behind. what's that? lol, have you seen my behind before? lwkmd! Na front things I dey do o. Forgot to take first day in the ovis pix' sha, ma binu. Enjoy second day own... for your viewing pleasure (@ close of work).

Close to the workplace. Catch me if you can!

Sorry dear that's a typographical error o.... And I didn't even notice till now... Unfortunately I can't even remember the word I was going to use.
But it definitely wasn't behind... Behind no even enter the sentence sef sad

Enjoy your day Jaare.... And have fun. Work doesn't have to be serious all the time

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:56am On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks beau... for everything.
Going forward I'll be having first day at work experiences daily! To ensure that I keep you updated on the latest office scoop! *smiles.

Morning love. Set for the day?
Have a terrific Thursday.

That's good....I dey wait cheesy grin

Morning dear...Yes I am.
And you too smiley wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
I miss you loads! Not to worry, I'm very much around in the spirit. Type "Amy " whenever you need to type May *smiles*, it's all in the spirit of the month.

Have a wahala free Wednesday!
Good morning.

Lol.
Have a good day dear.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2016
Abimbex007:

Yeahh. I'm back now grin
Have a great day, Pop!

Abimbex

Congrats

This is a good month.

More testimonies.

Sha bring home that your boyfriend. I want to see him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:03am On May 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hi Beautiful... funny @ teddy bear hug.

I'm here for now.

Lol....I just dey look you.* smiley tongue

Good morning
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Customer Care/ Call Centre Representatives

A fast growing consumer finance organization as a result of expansionist activities is recruiting suitable candidates for Customer Service Representatives/ Call Centre Agents.
Job Summary:
Main responsibilities will involve servicing customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, etc.

Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.

Salary
• Salaries are competitive and based on industry standard. An applicable monthly bonus accrues upon achievement/ surpassing of monthly target.

Working hours
• Work hours are fixed during the week, (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am to 5:00pm daily.

Qualification
• Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances: business, Communication, management or marketing.
• A Second Class Upper degree or above and some relevant work experience (2 years or less) in the Financial Services/Customer Service sector is a major advantage
• Academic qualifications are often considered alongside personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
• BA/BSc/HND.

Send your application to: hr@zedcrestcapital.com
Kindly specify the position you are applying for.

Deadline: Friday 13th of May, 2016.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Yeeeaaa!!!!
*feeling loved*
Thanks Jamean, out of your busy schedule you created time to congratulate me, thanks a million, I'm humbled.

May 'EUREKA' become like a song on your lips all year round.
Good morning and have a lovely day at work today.

lol @ busy schedule..na me busy pass cheesy
thanks for your kind prayers..

Have a blessed day darl
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Sorry dear that's a typographical error o.... And I didn't even notice till now... Unfortunately I can't even remember the word I was going to use.
But it definitely wasn't behind... Behind no even enter the sentence sef sad

Enjoy your day Jaare.... And have fun. Work doesn't have to be serious all the time
It's alright I understand cheesy

Work doesn't have to be serious all the time jare... just as I am replying mentions at work! Lol.
My first query is doing press-up. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:28am On May 05, 2016
beau49:

That's good....I dey wait cheesy grin

Morning dear...Yes I am.
And you too smiley wink
Lol. Ok waiter tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Jamean:

lol @ busy schedule..na me busy pass cheesy
thanks for your kind prayers..

Have a blessed day darl
Lol. You busy pass bees na...

Thanks hon., I will.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2016
Just a quick one before I dash off...

Hi Moyarh!
Good to see you are working hard, thanks for these opportunities you are sharing here. Indeed you are giving back to 'society' in your own way.
Kudos! wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:33am On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

It's alright I understand cheesy

Work doesn't have to be serious all the time jare... just as I am replying mentions at work! Lol.
My first query is doing press-up. grin

Lol just exhume your charm and the boss won't know when he turns the query letter to promotion letter grin lipsrsealed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:56am On May 05, 2016
beau49:

Lol....I just dey look you.* smiley tongue

Good morning

Good morning Beau. Nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol just exhume your charm and the boss won't know when he turns the query letter to promotion letter grin lipsrsealed
Lol. Abi?
Let me quickly bring out the red scarf and tie it around my leg... baba said it will make my screen look blank when anyone pass by me tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:04am On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Abi?
Let me quickly bring out the red scarf and tie it around my leg... baba said it will make my screen look blank when anyone pass by me tongue

No be that kain charm Jaare! undecided

Your CHARMS..... Feminine charms cheesy wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spoton16: 11:33am On May 05, 2016
gentlesoul196:
THIS IS TO INIVITE YOU FOR A JOB CHART @ MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSUANCE,GOLD CREST PLAZA,BY MEGA CHICKEN B/STOP,LEKKI AJAH.ON FRI 6/5/16.9AM PROMPT.CALL 08038329864

Are they genuine? Who knows about them room?

gimmie ur no let me call u or ur mail
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

No be that kain charm Jaare! undecided

Your CHARMS..... Feminine charms cheesy wink
Lol.
Yea swiry! I grab the charms.

Jaz have you read any book by Michelle McKinney Hammond?

If you haven't please start with one - 'The Power of Being a Woman'. I have almost all her entire collection. She's good... saw her once in PH some years back when she came for a conference.

I'll like us to read one together someday soon. What do you say?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Yea swiry! I grab the charms.

If you haven't please start with one - 'The Power of Being a Woman'. I have almost all her entire collection. She's good... saw her once in PH some years back when she came for a conference.

Chai bae I'm the next on the reading line?

E don B for me o.... Lolz

But I do like the name of the book though. How do we go abt reading together?

I hope I don't get to draw you back though... Cos truly my head don full for book mata. Let's chat
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
E383:
CoCoLav.

Hi

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:34pm On May 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Chai bae I'm the next on the reading line?

E don B for me o.... Lolz

But I do like the name of the book though. How do we go abt reading together?

I hope I don't get to draw you back though... Cos truly my head don full for book mata. Let's chat
Lol. OK.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kehnton(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2016
Hello Fans,
BE among the 4 Lucky Winners of FREE MOVIE TICKETS by taking few minutes to fill this questionnaire:
http://www.sojump.com/jq/7538788.aspx
We will like to know your opinions on shopping online.
Entries ends on Sunday 15th May, 2016.
Winners will be Contacted via Text Message and also be published on our Tecno Spot on 16th May, 2016.
Thank you for your time.
#InfinixMobile
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by escoba1(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
Please who has heard about New World Consultants, has anyone got a test invite from them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
Lero15:

Abimbex

Congrats

This is a good month.

More testimonies.

Sha bring home that your boyfriend. I want to see him cheesy
Thanks Pop. smiley
You'll meet him soon grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

If you haven't please start with one - 'The Power of Being a Woman'. I have almost all her entire collection. She's good... saw her once in PH some years back when she came for a conference

I'm in love with dt woman mhen, and yeah I have nd have read The Power of Being a Woman, she's just awesome

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
cc150615:

I'm in love with dt woman mhen, and yeah I have nd have read The Power of Being a Woman, she's just awesome
Wow! I love her to pieces CC.
First time I saw her book in a bookstore, I thought nothing much about it but I was drawn to the poems she wrote. Boy! after reading the first one in 'Power of Being a Woman', I just bought it! It was the only copy. When my friends saw it, they rushed to get theirs... lol, that's how my obsession with her started.

I always recommend her books to ladies. She is a Diva! And then the way she paints biblical women! kai... cc, make I no start. lol. I will give an arm and leg to watch her speak again. She is a Mentor worthy of emulation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Ok waiter tongue

angry
Where are we on the daily update?
Kindly give update?
Revert back back before bed this night. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.