Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418787 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by careerconsult: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Our clients are interested in recruiting experienced and qualified teachers for the following positions:
• Class teachers
• Subject teachers
• Head teachers
• School administrators
• Class assistants
• Support staff

1. Class teacher:
Candidates should possess minimum qualification of National Certification in Education from a recognized institution. Suitable candidate must be skilled in managing the classrooms as well as coping with pupils’ indifferences.
2. Subject teacher:
Qualified candidates must possess a first degree in relevant fields from a recognized institution. Candidates should have a vast knowledge in their areas of specialization and must be able to adopt effective teaching method to impact.
3. Head teacher:
Interested candidates must possess HND/B.Ed/B.Sc in relevant field from a recognized institution. Masters degree is an advantage. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate leadership and managerial skills and ability to pursue set goals and objectives of the school.
4. School Administrator
Candidates qualified for this position should possess B.sc/B.Ed in relevant field. She/he must be experienced in the administrative duty in the school and must have acquired good skills in school management and leadership.
5. Class Assistant:
Qualified candidates must possess minimum qualification of Senior School Certificate with credits in five subjects including English and Mathematics. She/he must be passionate and skilled in dealing with children.

(Applicants must reside at these locations: Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ikeja, Agege, Berger, Surulere, Palmgrove, Ibeju-Lekki, Obalende)

All applications and resumes must be submitted at JV Consults, 51/52, Ijaiye road, Ogba not later than two weeks after this publication or send to jvconsultoutlook@gmail.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by careerconsult: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
FIRST EDGE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE

PRESENTS

CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FOR TEACHERS

INTRODUCTION
The constant development and trend in the educational system demands that educators keep abreast with new methods and approaches for effectiveness in their teaching profession. This also calls for a higher level of knowledge and competency and relevant skills to deal with all types of learners irrespective of their learning styles.
More so, there are trained and untrained teachers in the educational system who needs to be properly equipped so as to implement the curriculum and help the learners learn effectively. It has been observed that learning rates in Nigeria is decreasing and this has made concerned stakeholders and even the learners question the unsatisfactory level of learning.
Also, with the level of the educators' commitment and passion to impact, it is very pertinent that the teachers upgrade their level of proficiency in the teaching profession so as to meet up with the 21st century educational demands. This can be obtained through a continuous improvement on their skills and acquiring more knowledge which would enable them cope with the current educational challenges.
This professional Certification program will help teachers become globally minded in interacting with learners in the classroom as well as developing great personality as they pursue a career in the teaching profession.

Vision
To create a globally minded educators in the 21st century classroom.

Mission
Adopting informative approaches to develop exceptional teachers in their profession for significant development in the educational system.

Value
People Empowerment
Prompt Response
Integrity
Customer Oriented

PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION
This courses shall be taken within the period of the programme
1. Educational Leadership and School Management
2. Guidance and Counseling and its application
3. Approaches to learning strategies
4. Special education and inclusion
5. Communication skills in school
6. Child Psychology
7. Personal Effectiveness and teachers' Development .

DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
1. The program shall run at two diets.
2. Lectures for the first diet commence August to October While lectures for the 2nd diet commence March to June .

Eligibility
All Teachers, All Principals, All Head of Schools, All Head Masters, All HODs, All School Administrators, Owners of Schools, All Parents, All Children instructors.

REGISTRATION PROCESS
Pick a registration form at JVCONSTULTS, click the button for information on our phone number or send an e-mail

Registration is on going.

Contact

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
dannio:

sent pm here is my email danielikwu@yahoo.com
Okay. Id mail you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Moyarh
Lol no.
My mail add is .......

Ok, you will be contacted.I hope it is in Lagos tho. U may wanna edit your post now
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Moyarh
Lol no.
My mail add is .......

Ok, you will be contacted.I hope it is in Lagos tho. U may wanna edit your post now
Thanks boss...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Redfox(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative ) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: July 23/24: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Date: Aug 5/6, 2016--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Aug 10/11, 2016--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

August 13/14, 2016 -- SPSS, Data Manipulation, Mining & Policy (D3M)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 25,000
Stata and SAS: 35,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 50,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Last.Mumu where is Stubborn.cow Stubborn.goat cheesy

Hi LadyF
Awnnn I was remmbered today. I feel so special... grin

Me and LastMumu (or LastMumu and I) are doing fine, we send out greetings to the house. kiss kiss kiss

How your side na?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
ladyF:

Me and LastMumu (or LastMumu and I) are doing fine, we send out greetings to the house. kiss kiss kiss

How your side na?

I'm gentle. When Did you and Lastmumu become an "item" as you just implied? grin shocked.

I asked after you guys on a different ground oo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I'm gentle. When Did you and Lastmumu become an "item" as you just implied? grin shocked.

I asked after you guys on a different ground oo.
hehehe.... what can i say... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe.... what can i say... kiss kiss kiss

Stop using those emoticons inappropriately grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Stop using those emoticons inappropriately grin
lol...but akant epp it... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
ladyF:

How your side na?

Do I know you? undecided

[img]http://media1./media/EWhLjxjiqdZjW/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Anniezion(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello moyorn am interested.hv got d experience
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday in Arrears Barrister Adeaks.
May God bless your new age.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
LastMumu:

Do I know you? undecided

[img]http://media1./media/EWhLjxjiqdZjW/giphy.gif[/img]

[size=20pt]Jisos!!![/size] shocked

kiss kiss kiss

***faints***
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

LastMumu where is Stubborncow Stubborngoat cheesy

Hi LadyF

Stubborngoat is currently on nairaland leave. Dude will show up again once you choose to contest for next year Mr nairaland contest. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
ladyF:

[size=20pt]Jisos!!![/size] shocked

kiss kiss kiss

***faints***

You no answer my kweshion. undecided angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
LastMumu:

Stubborngoat is currently on nairaland leave. Dude will show up again once you choose to contest for next year Mr nairaland contest. grin

We both know that isn't happening grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
LastMumu:

You no answer my kweshion. undecided angry

[size=5pt]***clears throat***[/size]

Hello...

It's me...

I was wondering if after all these years... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

We both know that isn't happening grin

Never say Never grin

The fray.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
ladyF:

[size=5pt]***clears throat***[/size]

Hello...

It's me...

I was wondering if after all these years... kiss kiss kiss

Go and sleep! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Funny enough I am an uncle o. But we both know the context of "uncle" in this case grin. How is work going?

Naaaaa grin

Work is good
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hi Davidson cheesy Thanks for the wishes. How's your day going?

Hey bro, you're welcome. My day was crazy, hope yours went well....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Moyarh:

Amennn.
Thanks Dave.
Hw u dey?

Fine fine oga moyarh... how work dey go?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
One cannot just survive on salary alone and expect to ever be wealthy in this life, especially in this country of ours. Person go collect salary, Mid month never reach salary don finish. hian!

Do you know that if your employer pays you N30,000 every month and you save all that money without touching a kobo, you would need to work for 36 months (3 damn years) to get 1 million naira. But let's say you manage to convince an organization say a political party or a church to give you say eeerrrrrm a printing job for only 5,000 umbrellas and you make N200 gain from each umbrella, that would amount to 5,000×N200= N1,000,000. In only a day. Crazy right? undecided

It becomes even crazier if you want to become a Billionare. Say you earn around N1m per month (I know only few people here earn that much... . Davide470, adeaks, Ferdyboss) and you saved all that money without touching a single kobo, as you dey collect the salary, you dey direct everything go your savings account direct! In a year you would only have 12million naira and you would need to work for 84years to make 1billion naira. How old are you now? How much do you currently earn per month? At what age would you even start earning a salary of N1,000, 000 per month sef?

However, there are over 120million people living in Nigeria, if you supply say salt to 12million of them once every month making 10 naira per packet, do you know you will need less than a year to become a billionaire! shocked Oboy

My point is we cannot afford to have only one source of income. Worst is even depending on only salary as one's major source of income. When person go kan hammer buy hummer? undecided
There are a lot of business opportunities around us, we need to damn the risk, take that bold step and start from somewhere. No matter how little it seems, just start something.

18 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Go and sleep! angry angry
Ayam sleeping already na... kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

Fine fine oga mo.yarh... how work dey go?
Welcome back dear...

Where wentest thou? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2016
ladyF:

Welcome back dear...

Where wentest thou? grin

Just look at you, runaway love grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Moyarh:
I'm a Physics grad, kindly link me with any available position, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.