Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2426417 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obest360(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
JOB OPPORTUNITY- SSCE AND OND HOLDERS ONLY

We are a fast growing Enterprise Solution Company with Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to our diverse products and services and the need for expansion, we are in search of talented, dynamic and resourceful young people who can work with our organization to promote our products.
continue reading.........http://obestjose..com.ng/2016/07/job-opportunity-ssce-and-ond-holders.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fynviki: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am a physics graduate and am in desperate need for a job fellow nairalanders pls help cry cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
cutiedave:
Just finished my ND program from yaba college of technology...
Studied mechanical Engineering and am seriously in search of a company or engineering firm recruiting interns/IT students...
Pls guys i need ur help coz am just sleeping at home doing nothing...

If you are close to Agibdingbi @Ikeja you can give NBC a shot. Although I am not sure how they collect their CV and the IT part.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iamgoodness(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Like their page for job opportunities with them: www.facebook.com/mygoodnessstores
MyGoodness Stores is an online store aimed at meeting the fashion needs of its customers at best prices. The CEO, Corper Uzowuru Ebere Goodness, has nurtured this idea of being an entrepreneur. The economic meltdown and level of joblessness in the country today triggered this vision.
MyGoodness Online Stores is giving the general populace as well as corpers the opportunity to partner/own their own business. This could be part-time or fulltime. Corpers/Awaiting nysc members who are also good in graphics and design and digital marketing are also welcome. See this analysis:-
As an NYSC member,you earn N19,800/30 days = N660 daily. Some hawkers make more than that. Let’s wake up and be more productive,proactive and create room for more income. The earlier we wake up and smell the coffee, the better for us all. Let’s stop waiting for the government to feed us, that is where we are in this age.You can earn as much as you want by selling any fashion product of your interest online.You could also start up your own online mall. Make effective use of the SAED lectures you had.
Have an entrepreneural mindset today. Join/Partner with MyGoodness Stores.
Nigeria’s ours,Nigeria we stand!!!
Like their page for job opportunities with them: www.facebook.com/mygoodnessstores
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davesd: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
need chemistry or basic science teacher? Email saawuandavid@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gracebeing(f): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CLEAN ACE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Executive
Reports To: Branch Manager, General Manager
Supervises: Shop Customer Relationship Officer
SUBJECT

DESCRIPTION
Purpose

This role seeks to focus on the ability of the incumbent to attract, retain as well as generate new business referrals from all new customers.
Re-attract, retain and generate new business referrals from old customers of Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
Analyse market and customer information based on sales data on a monthly/periodic basis
Support immediate team/supervisor and branch shop CRO in their customer service delivery
Maintain an up-to-date data management system using statistical and forecasting tools.
Maintain a healthy business-customer relationship with all customers via periodic phone calls, e-mails, newsletter and other means of proper means of communication.

Key Roles and
Responsibilities

• To meet and greet all customers who transact business with Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
•To proactively work with customer requests, preferences, inquires to ensure constant service delivery and value is achieved from Clean Ace services.
•To measure customer service satisfaction and feedback with the aid of short questionnaires and all communication channels
•To investigate and solve with management support, long standing problems that may exist of may be passed on by the branch CRO • To analyse and report customer trends such as lifestyle, spending pattern and other factors that affect customer business. •To work with sales reports to generate new business information from new customer in order to accurately report business progress •To make regular and period phone calls, sms and follow up with new and existing customer with the aim to re-attract, retain and ensure business continuity •To render support to other departments within and outside Clean Ace Group •To manage customer databases independently and provide support to other departments on further requests for data

Required Competencies and Attributes
Ability to design questionnaire, source sample base, conduct and supervise customer
Ability to design qualitative and quantitative research methodologies Good analytical skills and numerate Good presentation and communication skills; must be familiar with PowerPoint, Excel and Word Familiar with statistic software is preferred, e.g. SPSS/SAS/AMOS

Experience and Qualifications
University degree in market research / marketing / business / management / statistics / economics / sociology / psychology or related fields.  A professional qualification in CRM will be of added advantage High Level Proficiency in (written/spoken) English.

Interested person(s) should send CV to bvokeowo@outlook.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Maya2pretty:
Wowwwwwww, this group still dey oh lol. Hi guys, God bless your individual hustle grin
Maya, how are you?

Lero15 yours run-away babe is back o.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
singlefade25:
Maya, how are you?

Lero15 yours run-away babe is back o.

LOL. She never come back o. She just branch
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aegis86: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
davide470:
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink
HELLO FRIENDS PLEASE VOTE FOR SUNDAY PRAISES TRACY AS THE FACE OF KENPOLY,SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO VOTE,GOD BLESS EVERY HAND THAT VOTES....http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-32-sunday-praises.html?m=1

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jeffpillar(m): 1:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Standites tutors is a corporate home lesson tutors recruitment company resident in Abuja.
They are looking to recruit both employed an unemployed graduates with a minimum of ND to teach private lessons in Abuja.
The pay is attractive and it is part-time, meaning it is an extra income for you either u are employed or not.
If you are interested, send your CV to the address in the attached picture.

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hhart(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Are they true?
I am suspecting GNLD
Did anyone get this too?
My tfare and time is precious to me grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FolkF01: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
YOUTH CORPER REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT!!

Folk Food Nigeria seeks to employ a very resourceful youth corper to function in the role of a Sales/Customer Service Representative.

Prospective candidate should be social media savvy,meticulous with details and an effective communicator with an uncanny ability to network.

Application Process:

Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resume and Cover letter to careers@folkfoodng.com
Qualified Candidates should apply IMMEDIATELY and expect a quick response if you are deemed qualified.

Submission closes Wednesday 3rd August, 2016.

Applicants should have easy commute to the Location stated above.

www.folkfoodng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi Rosalieene cheesy, you succeeded in making me blush in all colors of rainbow grin

You got a crush on me for real? Lol
Now that's bold! For a lady to declare her love for another lady (no lez), I'm hooked!

I love you too, your eyes especially, they look like mine in photos cheesy. I see your posts and the birthday wish you wrote for your friend Refiner got me smiling cos it looked like sth I penned down mischievously. That tells me you've been watching me for a while now cheesy. I hope I don't turn a bad influence sha ... Lol

Thanks for the mention and thanks for the love. Receive mine warmly. I hope you are preparing well for the labour market? Be equipped rightly and if you need anything, I'm just a mention away.

Take care of yourself for us and have a beautiful Sunday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Manamax(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
l'm in need of a job.. l studied Energy & Petroleum Studies..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lero15:

LOL. She never come back o. She just branch
HAHA HAHAHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bibijay123(f): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi all. Please can anyone help me with dragnet past questions? Thanks.

My email : Blessinggaglo@yahoo. Com

Cc
Amicable09
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bibijay123(f): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2016

My email : Blessinggaglo@yahoo.com

Cc
amicable09
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by heskeyw(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
bibijay123:

My email : Blessinggaglo@yahoo. Com

Cc
Amicable09
Abeg make una am ooooo.
Mehn, so u dey reach here too.
I love ur story in the literature section.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bibijay123(f): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
heskeyw:

Abeg make una am ooooo.
Mehn, so u dey reach here too.
I love ur story in the literature section.

Loool abi oo. Thanks. We meet again grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi everyone.....I got a message from "GLO IT 16" earlier today. I've searched online for it, but didn't get any information about them. Does anyone know about them?
Thanks

GLO IT 16
you are hereby invited for a chart session on 1st August, 2016 by 10:00am at 203 Kasumu street, opp. Oando filling station, Agege total Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
hhart:
Are they true?
I am suspecting GNLD
Did anyone get this too?
My tfare and time is precious to me grin

ACR is scam, its a green building before/after Onipanu pedestrian bridge. So don't bother yourself honouring the Invitation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jasper83: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadzyng:
Hi everyone.....I got a message from "GLO IT 16" earlier today. I've searched online for it, but didn't get any information about them. Does anyone know about them?
Thanks

GLO IT 16
you are hereby invited for a chart session on 1st August, 2016 by 10:00am at 203 Kasumu street, opp. Oando filling station, Agege total Lagos

pls just ignore this invite because it is not globacom. I live around that locality and that street called Kasumu in pen cinema area of Agege is notorious for smoking of India hemp, I mean the entire street. Just like Femi Kuti African shrine, so tell me which responsible organization will locate their office in a street filled with face me I slap you house adorned with Baba ijebu kiosks up and down. If you have excess naira in your wallet u can attend to verify for yourself which I know you won't forgive yourself for not listening to my advice. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rosalieene(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
amicable09:
Hi Rosalieene cheesy, you succeeded in making me blush in all colors of rainbow grin

You got a crush on me for real? Lol
Now that's bold! For a lady to declare her love for another lady (no lez), I'm hooked!

I love you too, your eyes especially, they look like mine in photos cheesy. I see your posts and the birthday wish you wrote for your friend Refiner got me smiling cos it looked like sth I penned down mischievously. That tells me you've been watching me for a while now cheesy. I hope I don't turn a bad influence sha ... Lol

Thanks for the mention and thanks for the love. Receive mine warmly. I hope you are preparing well for the labour market? Be equipped rightly and if you need anything, I'm just a mention away.

Take care of yourself for us and have a beautiful Sunday.
awww! Thank you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
bibijay123:

My email : Blessinggaglo@yahoo.com

Cc
amicable09
Bibi, I'll send you some of what I've got tomorrow. Getting ready to nail Dragnet right?

Success wishes. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.