Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2444158 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
rvpbae:

Oshomo reloaded!!!
Oh. So you can come out of where you have been hiding? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LaurelP(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
MEQUELLA001:
Please ooo.'I need a job in Benin. Anybody. I graduated from university of benin., 2014. Read education

Are u in Benin? PM me.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
davide470:
Oh. So you can come out of where you have been hiding? undecided

Everly scouting!! tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
rvpbae:

Everly scouting!! tongue tongue
I am done scouting.

Now, I just chat wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
davide470:
I am done scouting.

Now, I just chat wink

With them multitudes abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
davide470:
Fine Girl grin

Have you tried schools in Benin? UPSS? Adolor? Et al..

Hian....Did she tell you she wants a teaching job? Because she mentioned that she read education you just assumed she would fit in a school......At least Benin has 3 companies now na NPDC, BEDC, GUINESS...You no fit link her to one abi. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
LaurelP:

Are u in Benin? PM me.

God bless you....For this singular act, God will bring to you what you thought was difficult to achieve..Amen.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Amicable09, what happened here
Where is your Tsunami tongue

And where is beau49 and favolly

Present Sir.

How are you today? smiley smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yunnyp(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2016
kunsystem:
VAVANCY
We need an office assistance in lagos island cmc, and the person's resident must be around these following places:
ipori
costain
oyingbo
orile/iganmu
mushin
lagos island
obalende
ijora
ojuelegba

preferrably a female with par-adventure ssce or diploma.
CALL: 08027813501

Adekunle O Adelana ACA

male should not apply abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2016
rvpbae:

With them multitudes abi?
Jealous? undecided

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HirstMOG(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
maverickfemi:
Hey guys! !!.If you reside in Abuja and u want to land a well paying job, kindly reply this post. Thanks

If there is a sure job I wouldn't mind relocation to Abuja, though I am presently in Lagos. please, more update; oghiemoses@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by carik(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Please guys,I'm a recent HND graduate with a good grade. I need a short term Job pending NYSC TT. I'll be glad to get help here Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Remix10(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Can someone help me with workforce,dragnet, aptitude tests or any other one, I want to practice, thanks..here's my email: remigiustic@yahoo.co.uk
God bless you!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
davide470:
Jealous? undecided

Is that an English word?

Doesn't exist in my dictionary.

Now, move along David! smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vickvan(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good day good people of Nigeria. Am new in town and please i need a job at Nnewi in Anambra state or it's neighbouring towns. Any handwork jobs am eager to learn and work, assistance in business or to work in a large area of farm land or site work, am ready. You all are my only hope for now please help your guy. Still aiming for admission. E-mail: vanvikvangmail.com
God bless.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
beau49:

Present Sir.

How are you today? smiley smiley

I'm cool dear
You've been hiding tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DemisigOfficial(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
se I still sabi anybody for here like this. .....

o ti pe gaan faa!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DemisigOfficial(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ebao2:
Am new in dis forum

ekabo oooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
davide470:
You are the Course Rep na, do the needful wink

Welcome AnalyticEngine. Semper Fï.

@Amicable09, don't know but that last piece about LastMumu and his Keke was so damn hilarious. cheesy

Thanks davide47.0, Semper Fi. So you're a fellow reactor...anything for the boys?

amicable09:

Lol. I know LM very well. You remember that time he was talking about investing in transportation? Well, the thing is he plans on owning a transport company. He has a name for it already; but I'll not leak that one now. So the dude decided that for his big dream, he has to start small. cheesy

Na keke level first.

Ehen, AnalyticEngine, I don't usually welcome engine guys because I have this kind of beef against them, you know? But you are special grin

Welcome to JV chatroom.
My name is Amicable and I'm delighted to meet you in this e-form.
I am delighted to meet you too. Why the beef with we engine guys naw? Could it be that it is because we are so awesome? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
ElDeeVee:

I'm cool dear
You've been hiding tongue tongue

Nice.
Not hiding just observing...... Lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MEQUELLA001(f): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
davide470:
Fine Girl grin

Fine boyboy grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pureheart91(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Am new in here...hope ds one of d ryt spot for a jobseeka in the field of oil n gas industry..be it maintenance,processin,production,
petro chemical...e.t.c.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
You too like women......... angry
davide470:
Fine Girl grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KennyAyodeji(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
davide470:
I am done scouting.

Now, I just chat wink
. Please, am in Benin too, I need job pls, have finished my NYSC since February 2014, till now have not gt one. I studied Science Tech. (Chemistry), Ihama Road, GRA, bside Mat-Ice eatery. I will be much more grateful. Thanks bros.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tilope1991(f): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
please i applied for the post of Accountant in dressmeoutlet and i am invited for an interview tommorrow dont really know whether it is aptitude test or interview, Please do anybody have an idea of what i should prepare for
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by berbs112(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hi People, I'm an HND Holder based in Ilorin. I need a job. My email is joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DemisigOfficial(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
tilope1991:
please i applied for the post of Accountant in dressmeoutlet and i am invited for an interview tommorrow dont really know whether it is aptitude test or interview, Please do anybody have an idea of what i should prepare for

Prepare for both.....

My kind advice. ..

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DemisigOfficial(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
KennyAyodeji:
. Please, am in Benin too, I need job pls, have finished my NYSC since February 2014, till now have not gt one. I studied Science Tech. (Chemistry), Ihama Road, GRA, bside Mat-Ice eatery. I will be much more grateful. Thanks bros.

Grabbing the opportunity .... it's allowed sha

Oya davide470 over to you .... u must provide her a job ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job