Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415658 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sexymum1: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good day everyone, please I just finished my NYSC recently and in need of a job, am based in warri Delta state. I will appeciate your advices on how to apply for jobs because am really a novice when it comes to job hunting. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sexymum1: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Abeg those in warri Delta state help una own oh, I will prefer a teaching job or any legal office work.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Lol. Nysc was a blend of various kinds of experiences; the good, the bad and the ugly ones but in sum, it was truly fun.
True. It was smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
davide470:
May your day shine brightly like your smile, with the warmth of your heart & a day that reflects as wonderful as you are.

Happy birthday dearie! smiley kiss

AMEN!! Thanks hun, God bless you kiss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Happy birthday Nwakaegoabisola kiss kiss

God bless your new age hun

Thanks hun!! Oya face ya book grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
amicable09:
Nwakaegoabisola cheesy cheesy cheesy
My sister from my mother and her father wink
Fusion of two beautiful individuals; a product of love. It's no surprise you give love kiss kiss

On this very beautiful day, I wish I had the voice of a bird, I would have sang you a lovely song.
If I were a boy, I would have put the ring on it today wink
If I were the head of a scholarship board, I would have granted you full scholarship today embarassed
If I had money cry, I would have presented to you a fashion store as your birthday gift cry

But I'm an just the girl on the next thread undecided, so I'll say a prayer straight from my heart to you for you...
May you find happiness in the arms of the world.
May strangers rally round to do you good.
May all your dreams and aspirations come true.
And above all, may this new age be glamourous!

Happy 18th birthday Ego wink
For you, I'll marry a Yoruba man grin. I just want to be like you.

Nwa baby!! AMEN!! Ami love!! Thank you very much and I pray God blesses you & perfects all that concerns you. Love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lero15:
Happy belated birthday nwakaegoabisola

Thank you very much dear, God bless you smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hassy4(f): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
I got an invite for the training dated 25th and 26th of this month. Please is the placement immediately after the training? What is the criteria for the internship placement? Or is it everybody that comes that get placed God bless ur good work
JI4D:
Get a job through internship after attending the Competency/Employability Skills Training in Abuja

Thursday, August 25, 2016 & Friday, August 26, 2016 in FCT Abuja

Joint Initiative for Development's Internship Connect programme empowers young graduates from tertiary institutions with Employability skills needed in the 21st century workplace. After the training, we connect you with Employers to intern for a period of between 3-6months, giving you opportunity to work your way into full-time engagement. Our training focus on Life skills which are skills needed to effectively meet the challenges of everyday life and the 21st century workplace.

Our trainings are FREE but interested participants must send CVs and a Passport photograph to internshipconnect@ji4d.org. Venue and other details will be communicated subsequently. Deadline for submission is 23rd August 2016. CVs received after deadline date will be scheduled for our next training. Please note that our Internships are paid.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lizzieo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls,my friend is in need of an accounting job, a fresh graduate. Pls kindly helpppp.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ademule89: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Good day friends, opening currently exists for a sales executive in an insurance company in Lagos. Basic pay is 35K plus unlimited commission based on sales. If you know anyone interested send CVs to ade.olowojoba@outlook.com before the end of today.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adeaks I suggest Covenant Christian Centre at Iganmu, beside National Theatre. You can check it out.

Pastor Poju Oyemade
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by doublefreez(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Vanillaskin:

The person
* uni graduate 2:1
* hold other certification like project management
* currently working
The organization
* less than 30
* head office in Canada
* into security services

How's that for clues grin
Thanks in advance

Ok. I wanna say that you should be expecting between 100k and 200k. You should be confident enough to demand 150k if asked.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy birthday to me!!! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
rvpbae:
Happy birthday!
Send your address leme bring a gift grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
rvpbae:

Where is the afterparty?

A good year ahead .. Enjoy!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:

Nwa baby!! AMEN!! Ami love!! Thank you very much and I pray God blesses you & perfects all that concerns you. Love you kiss
You know that I love you too, right? cheesy
A resounding Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
rvpbae:
Birthday mate with my baby sister, Hurray! cheesy
In this new age, your heart desires shall be met. Your life this year shall be blissful. Like a fruitful orchard, bud, bloom and blossom! cheesy
Happy birthday bae!

I'm in the neighborhood, any cake and booze?
I wanna stop by.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ruthieo(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
hi all,who knows about design union consulting LLC located at 984 saka JoJo street, v.I Lagos. they sent an invite to my mail. pls who knows about them? thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
amicable09:

In this new age, your heart desires shall be met. Your life this year shall be blissful. Like a fruitful orchard, bud, bloom and blossom! cheesy
Happy birthday bae!
I wanna stop by.
tolutweety:

Where is the afterparty?
A good year ahead .. Enjoy!
Moyarh:

Happy birthday!
Send your address leme bring a gift grin

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks!!!

smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jamean:
Adeaks I suggest Covenant Christian Centre at Iganmu, beside National Theatre. You can check it out.

Pastor Poju Oyemade

Thanks....I'd check it out.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy birthday rvpbae.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
rvpbae:

Happy birthday.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy birthday, rvpbae kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
amicable09:

Happy birthday bae!

I wanna stop by.

So how old is rvpbae ooo, age finder? grin tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:

Thank you very much dear, God bless you smiley

You are most welcome ma'am.
Hope your birthday was great

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.