Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418118 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by timibare(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2016
pls I need help, I need someone to put me through on how to write a good standard C.V .......my email is elizgarnin52@gmail.com pls help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olori4beads(f): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please house,I need a job, I need something doing...am a b.tech in Computer science and at the same time fit at any trained work. Thanks for helping a soul. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by heskeyw(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
I need una help plsssss.
I stay in osha. I work at ochanja. The distance from house to my office is trek able and my monthly pay is 20k + bonus. I got another job offer at awka(capital of anambra state). The pay is 35k monthly income + bonus. Distance from my house to awka is 500(to and fro).
Which one should I choose pls?? Am confused.
I have friends at awka bt I planned on renting an apartment which shouldn't cost less than 45k per year.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Phunkyposh(f): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
peaceuntous:
For the attention of univeristynstudents and anyone who wants to earn upto 10k part time. There is a new job vacancy for u. Will paste it here soon. Quote me or follow me and u will get it. Am not asking for ur phone number or email add. Will paste it here
ok
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by somito121(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bayo62891(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
DRIVER URGENTLY NEEDED....

A Distribution Company in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates as a driver.

Job Title: Driver/MD personal

Minimum Education/Requirement

*National Diploma or its equivalent, Must possess a valid drivers license, must reside within Ojodu Berger and its environs.

Salary
Very Attractive

Application Closing Date
6th Sept., 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: amoo365@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DemisigOfficial(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chicken Republic is seeking passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and trustworthy applicants for the positions of :
1. Restaurant Managers
2. Assistant Managers
3. Shift Managers
You must possess minimum of Second class lower in BSc or Upper credit in HND or its equivalent.
In addition, you must possess;
Minimum of two years working experience as a manager in a fast food industry to apply for the position of Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager.
No restaurant management experience is required for the position of shift manager.
You must have strong work ethic, positive attitude and must be willing to work shifts.
To apply, please send your CV to careers@fc.com.ng or damilare@chicken-republic.com
Best of luck.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dparagon(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
peaceuntous:
For the attention of univeristynstudents and anyone who wants to earn upto 10k part time. There is a new job vacancy for u. Will paste it here soon. Quote me or follow me and u will get it. Am not asking for ur phone number or email add. Will paste it here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by senatorken01(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Hussar:
My peeps in the house, abeg o. I am seriously searching for job. I'm in Abuja and need any legal job. Please help a sis! sad
Visit n view dz link toohttp://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here/314
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by senatorken01(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2016
ruthieo:
gm,pls does anyone knows the job description of mutual benefit microfinance bank? thanks
Marketing or marketer
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by peaceuntous: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Vacancies at deeplookers.com
Vacancy at Deeplookers.com
Deeplookers.com is seeking for part time clerical officers
Are you a student or stay at home mum seeking for a part time job that will help you to earn up to N20,000 a month. If so, please we will like to hear from you.
Qualifications: Any undergraduate is qualified to apply. So far as you can speak and write good english, and has a laptop or tablet, and have 2 hours to spare in a day, you are in.
Pls submit your CV, and other relevant details to info@deeplookers.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kennyfancy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
heskeyw:
I need una help plsssss.
I stay in osha. I work at ochanja. The distance from house to my office is trek able and my monthly pay is 20k + bonus. I got another job offer at awka(capital of anambra state). The pay is 35k monthly income + bonus. Distance from my house to awka is 500(to and fro).
Which one should I choose pls?? Am confused.
I have friends at awka bt I planned on renting an apartment which shouldn't cost less than 45k per year.
pls cn u link me up with d work in osha, if u ar leaving i cn replaced u pls, i realy need job, u cn pm me or whatsapp at 08164421812
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by minexpo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Dparagon post=48996528][/quote]boss I need help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by minexpo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
plz oo...jst finished my ND in electrical/electronics Eng...jst need a place in delta were I can do my IT..reach me ma email..ogheneminededemise@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jaz hon,
You always have a way of going right into my mind and bringing out my thought and questions to the forefront.
This matter you raised so ehn? wink It's a serious controversial one o.

To begin, my men - Lero15 and Lastmumu are both cheating on me. And you bring the question why do men cheat?
At this point, I'll need to bring out my handkerchief grin, because this party will be tearful cry cry cry

Good! I've always looked at this cheating and men thing and to be very honest with you, I see it as a normal male thing except when discipline is instilled by the individual. It's in their genetic makeup to cheat. I'm sorry Man, but that's the truth. So when they say all men cheat, I understand where that is coming from. However, I do not expect that a full grown man will be ruled by 'whatever cheating hormone' he carries and violate his wedding vows. If a bf cheats, you have options but if a husband cheats, mmmh, you have multiple options and a variety of things to put into consideration before actually making a decision.

Jazmiynne, the thing is men will cheat when they have someone to cheat with. They can stop stop themselves when they want to but many choose not to. But here's the part I like, If a man cheats and opens up by himself remorsefully, then forgive him but don't forgive his side chic. If you're a married woman and your husband cheats, forgive the lady he cheated on you with. This way, you save yourself plenty stress.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
amicable09:
Jaz hon,
You always have a way of going right into my mind and bringing out my thought and questions to the forefront.

To begin, my men - Lero15 and Lastmumu are both cheating on me. And you bring the question why do men cheat?
At this point, I'll need to bring out my handkerchief grin, because this party will be tearful cry cry cry

Good! I've always looked at this cheating and men thing and to be very honest with you, I see it as a normal male thing except when discipline is instilled by the individual. It's in their genetic makeup to cheat. I'm sorry Man, but that's the truth. So when they say all men cheat, I understand where that is coming from. However, I do not expect that a full grown woman will be ruled by 'whatever cheating hormone' he carries and violate his wedding vows. If a bf cheats, you have options but if a husband cheats, mmmh, you have multiple options and a variety of things to put into consideration before actually making a decision.

Jazmiynne, the thing is men will cheat when they have someone to cheat with. They can stop stop themselves when they want to but many choose not to. But here's the part I like, If a man cheats and opens up by himself remorsefully, then forgive him but don't forgive his side chic. If you're a married woman and your husband cheats, forgive the lady he cheated on you with. This way, you save yourself plenty stress.

As much as men cheats, do also do women cheat and there's no need to quantify the degree of cheating.

Both genders cheat.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
kaboninc:

As much as men cheats, do also do women cheat and there's no need to quantify the degree of cheating.

Both genders cheat.
Both genders cheat but it is more a male dominant thing for a guy to cheat on a lady.
Men cheat 7 times more than 1 woman will cheat.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
amicable09:

Both genders cheat but it is more a male dominant thing for a guy to cheat on a lady.
Men cheat 7 times more than 1 woman will cheat.

Lol. Men cheat...women cheat. Men may cheat on their faithful wives. Women could cheat on their faithful husbands. It doesn't matter if the ratio is 7:1. What is most important is that both can cheat.

That leads us to say that if cheating is in the gene of men, as we have established that women also cheat, can we comfortably conclude that the gene also exist in women?

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol. Men cheat...women cheat. Men may cheat on their faithful wives. Women could cheat on their faithful husbands. It doesn't matter if the ratio is 7:1. What is most important is that both can cheat.

That leads us to say that if cheating is in the gene of men, as we have established that women also cheat, can we comfortably conclude that the gene also exist in women?
Lol. No, we can't conclude that because it will lead to fallacy of hasty conclusion grin.

I'll rather we say, most women who cheat do so as a means of revenge. She was once cheated upon and wouldn't want to be on the losing end, so she ups her game and begins cheating on a cheating partner.

I, for one believe strongly that men, just love to toy with the idea or feeling of having multiple partners. My belief though.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Men cheat, yes. But who are they practising the cheating with? Animals?

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
amicable09:
Jaz hon,

Good! I've always looked at this cheating and men thing and to be very honest with you, I see it as a normal male thing except when discipline is instilled by the individual. It's in their genetic makeup to cheat Omg this literally . I'm sorry Man, but that's the truth. So when they say all men cheat, I understand where that is coming from. However, I do not expect that a full grown man will be ruled by 'whatever cheating hormone' he carries and violate his wedding vows. If a bf cheats, you have options but if a husband cheats, mmmh, you have multiple options and a variety of things to put into consideration before actually making a decision.

Oh really! In tolutweety's voice grin amicable09 and I on different sides of this particular coin.
SisterGirl I must say that I STRONGLY beg to differ. Someone pls be our moderator if you listen to Nigeria Info 99.3Fm you should get my drift wink

Let's start with "my men - Lero15 and Lastmumu are both cheating on me."
Lolz... . Does a woman who has men have any right to complain about cheating? tongue cheesy

This next one made me return twice to re-read it:
It's in their genetic makeup to cheat
No way... If this had been from a man, he'd have been on my forever blacklist lolz
It simply does not add up. For this hypothesis to be correct, it means that the God who created one man giving him one wife alone was also so callous as to also create in the man a gene that ensures that the man would never be satisfied with that one woman. In other words, this hypothesis paints God as wicked and woman as a punishment to man rather than a blessing. Because I mean if there's only one woman created for Adam and yet he has been genetically configured such that this one woman is only the beginning of his hunger and quest then she is simply there to do him "longer throat"
Now, I am CERTAIN that God is love, hence your hypothesis must be a fallacy.

At the same time though, you contradict yourself here: However, I do not expect that a full grown man will be ruled by 'whatever cheating hormone' he carries and violate his wedding vows.
If indeed there were such cheating hormone in a man, it becomes sinister to expect that he would not cheat based on vows. Vows are vows and Genes are genes. In fact your statement is like saying a genetically tall person should refuse to be tall or that a genetic sickler should resist being sickle celled or that an albino should resist lacking melanin - It cannot be help once it's in the genes except with gene modifications.

Jazmiynne, the thing is men will cheat when they have someone to cheat with. I think this is the age long excuse that the society has imbibed in the heart of the average Male-child and infact it has been so well tutored that even we females have ingested this blatant lie.
A MAN WOULD CHEAT BECAUSE HE WANTS TO and not because there is someone to cheat with. This excuse does the traditional thing - blame the woman for the man's lapses! So he cheated, instead of attacking the cheat of a man, the blame is cast on the woman who made herself available to be cheated with. It is a lie. And that's a lie cheats would continue to propagate

If a man cheats, he cheats. Why should he be forgiven? If a woman cheats in same circumstances, would she be forgiven?

If you cheat (not just emotional cheating but u actually have Sex with someone else), I find out, I calmly take a walk.
No drama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BlackHummer(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Well, I am about marking a one-year anniversary of joblessness having completed NYSC July last year. I'm new here and would be glad if any kind-hearted fellow hooked a brother up.

- BEng Chemical Engineering
- Second class honours (upper division)
- Current location: Ikoyi, Lagos.

sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Oh really! In tolutweety's voice grin amicable09 and I on different sides of this particular coin.
SisterGirl I must say that I STRONGLY beg to differ. Someone pls be our moderator if you listen to Nigeria Info 99.3Fm you should get my drift wink

Let's start with "my men - Lero15 and Lastmumu are both cheating on me."
Lolz... . Does a woman who has men have any right to complain about cheating? tongue cheesy

This next one made me return twice to re-read it:
It's in their genetic makeup to cheat
No way... If this had been from a man, he'd have been on my forever blacklist lolz
It simply does not add up. For this hypothesis to be correct, it means that the God who created one man giving him one wife alone was also so callous as to also create in the man a gene that ensures that the man would never be satisfied with that one woman. In other words, this hypothesis paints God as wicked and woman as a punishment to man rather than a blessing. Because I mean if there's only one woman created for Adam and yet he has been genetically configured such that this one woman is only the beginning of his hunger and quest then she is simply there to do him "longer throat"
Now, I am CERTAIN that God is love, hence your hypothesis must be a fallacy.

At the same time though, you contradict yourself here: However, I do not expect that a full grown man will be ruled by 'whatever cheating hormone' he carries and violate his wedding vows.
If indeed there were such cheating hormone in a man, it becomes sinister to expect that he would not cheat based on vows. Vows are vows and Genes are genes. In fact your statement is like saying a genetically tall person should refuse to be tall or that a genetic sickler should resist being sickle celled or that an albino should resist lacking melanin - It cannot be help once it's in the genes except with gene modifications.

Jazmiynne, the thing is men will cheat when they have someone to cheat with. I think this is the age long excuse that the society has imbibed in the heart of the average Male-child and infact it has been so well tutored that even we females have ingested this blatant lie.
A MAN WOULD CHEAT BECAUSE HE WANTS TO and not because there is someone to cheat with. This excuse does the traditional thing - blame the woman for the man's lapses! So he cheated, instead of attacking the cheat of a man, the blame is cast on the woman who made herself available to be cheated with. It is a lie. And that's a lie cheats would continue to propagate

If a man cheats, he cheats. Why should he be forgiven? If a woman cheats in same circumstances, would she be forgiven?

If you cheat (not just emotional cheating but u actually have Sex with someone else), I find out, I calmly take a walk.
No drama
Ah! Jaz, no do o!
In fact, I'll do a full update on this on a personal level on the other side. Not tonight though.

Babe, I like to be real. I don't know how to hide under religion to excuse certain things but I sure know how to look deep into stuff and get to the root of things.

Guys cheat! Guys just cheat! It's in them hon. They cheat! I can't believe I've said it more than three times but this is the sad truth. But the place of discipline and self control is real and comes into play when raging hormones begins to call a man to the wrong side of things.

When God created Adam, he gave him Eve only. However, as they began to populate the earth, more females came in. Need I say to you that early men like Lot who slept with his daughters when drunk was created by God. Men like Abraham, though pressured by his wife, went into his maid and produced a son. David, Solomon, and other kings of old, had more than 1 wife and several concubines.

Men are naturally polygamous in nature. Now, your reaction to a cheating partner is up to you. Getting a faithful guy is totally with the help of God.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Jamean:
Hello beautiful people.
Happy Sunday, Happy weekend smiley

Special greetings to my iyawo of all times - Veevean1
Madam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.