Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2489755 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
danieloy4:

#Vacancy: Office of the Other Room. Send your resume to:theotherroom@hotmail.com wink Deadline-tonight

Ayam very interested please.
What are the qualifications for the job and the job details? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
danieloy4:

#Vacancy: Office of the Other Room. Send your resume to:theotherroom@hotmail.com wink Deadline-tonight
Mr President haf put me in trouble oooo! Lol

What are the roles an applicant will play upon being successful?
How much is the take home sir?
Any health cover for me?
How often will I be required to take my leave?
What are the perks and 'kisses' of this position? grin
Once I go into that room, will I come out again to the kitchen? grin grin

I am ready and available to start work immediately cheesy. Please reply and I'll also love to know the location of the other room... Washington DC is most preferred please. (I don't want Aso Rock o, Reuben Abati said it is not safe.grin grin. Ojuju full there grin)

Thank you cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ayam very interested please. What are the qualifications for the job and the job details? grin
Jaz stay away from this offer o. You know I'm a good fit for the post cheesy
We cannot drag this one! We cannot be together in the other room ejo. Look for an available kitchen instead. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DatechMan(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
amicable09:
Hi DatechMan cheesy
I'm doing great and good news plenty, more still loading. God is faithful.
What's up with you? How's life treating you?
#GodBlessDatech cheesy
Thanks Dear
I have been good. Just been busy lately.
Still looking forward to seeing your REAL face.

Merci

#GodBlessAmicable09
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DatechMan(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DatechMan(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2016
mem88:

mem88 Throwing shades since 1900.

If you're single don't marry Yoruba man. If I were the man. grin

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
DatechMan:
Thanks Dear I have been good. Just been busy lately. Still looking forward to seeing your REAL face.
Merci
#GodBlessAmicable09 #GodBlessNigeria
Lol. Where did you see my FAKE face? How do you hope to see the REAL one? cheesy
Thanks for the blessings. I wish you well too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2016
DatechMan:

mem88 Throwing shades since 1900.
If you're single don't marry Yoruba man. If I were the man. grin

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by daramolanas1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
amicable09:

Rich profile you've got Daramola cheesy
Which color were you trying to add to your post? It didn't paint the letters as planned grin grin

Lol. Don't mind me jare, I'm in the mood to play. Let me switch to being serious cheesy.
You'll get a job but I want to ask, have you been applying for jobs? Any invites? Any prospects? Because I see a lot of Vacancies advertised on threads for project managers and all that stuff.

You are mostly interested in procurement? Have you applied for the FCSC job? There's something like this there.
yes I did applied 4 d FCSC job.....most of d job ads have bn c'in ar all experienced level job of 3-5yrs...gone 4 som inteveiws all still bowed down 2 experience.....i don't mind any entry level job in Pm or graduate training opportunity
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obest360(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
daramolanas1:
yes I did applied 4 d FCSC job.....most of d job ads have bn c'in ar all experienced level job of 3-5yrs...gone 4 som inteveiws all still bowed down 2 experience.....i don't mind any entry level job in Pm or graduate training opportunity
Ok. It's a general setback for most fresh graduates, the issue of having no 3-5 years experience to apply for certain jobs.

Be on the lookout, there are still other Vacancies where you can fit in and compete favourably.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by markemmi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
I need hair Stylist, Barber etc for a Salon,

Send me an email at markemmi@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
The e-mail I.d is correct and complete. ca means Canada as against the normal .com
Kexcellency:

The Email address is nt complete. Or better still post the address
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ruth9: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi guys. Please I'm urgently looking for a vacancy in Abuja because I would be relocating from Lagos to Abuja in a few weeks and I'm trying to avoid staying at home with nothing doing. I really need do need your assistance.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amirez(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
daramolanas1:
Pls, trying to fill out my form. What should one write on the column for province under your contact address? I need ur reply asap
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obest360(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
check out www.easysales.com.ng for best jobs in Abuja
Ruth9:
Hi guys. Please I'm urgently looking for a vacancy in Abuja because I would be relocating from Lagos to Abuja in a few weeks and I'm trying to avoid staying at home with nothing doing. I really need do need your assistance.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ruth9: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
obest360:
check out www.easysales.com.ng for best jobs in Abuja

Alight, thank you very much
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulstrings(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Vacancy:
A Leading Digital marketing agency is in need of Freelance marketers who are self-motivated and goal-getters to help market their services.
To apply:
send your portfolio to info@mayconceptsolutions.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jamny: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Our Client is a hospitable company with branches across the country is urgently recruiting the following staff to fill the existing vacancies.

The following positions: FRONT DESK OFFICER PERSONNEL/RECEPTIONISTS,ROOM SERVICE,BAR ATTENDANTS, CASHIERS.
Minimum Requirement: OND
Previous experience would be an added advantage.

STEWARD, PORTERS, HOUSEKEEPERS, GARDENERS, LAUNDRY MAN.
Minimum Requirement: SSCE

CHEF, COOK. ELECTRICIAN, PLUMBER
Experience and necessary certification required.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and one passport size photograph, and scanned photocopies of credentials to: recruitmentnhl39@gmail.com. Application Deadline 31st December, 2016.

The interview will be conducted at the company premises. THIS IS NOT SCAM!!!

Note: Only applicants within Lekki/Ajah Axis is allow apply.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by VOJA(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
jamny:
Our Client is a hospitable company with branches across the country is urgently recruiting the following staff to fill the existing vacancies.

The following positions: FRONT DESK OFFICER PERSONNEL/RECEPTIONISTS,ROOM SERVICE,BAR ATTENDANTS, CASHIERS.
Minimum Requirement: OND
Previous experience would be an added advantage.

STEWARD, PORTERS, HOUSEKEEPERS, GARDENERS, LAUNDRY MAN.
Minimum Requirement: SSCE

CHEF, COOK. ELECTRICIAN, PLUMBER
Experience and necessary certification required.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and one passport size photograph, and scanned photocopies of credentials to: recruitmentnhl39@gmail.com. Application Deadline 31st December, 2016.

The interview will be conducted at the company premises. THIS IS NOT SCAM!!!

Note: Only applicants within Lekki/Ajah Axis is allow apply.

How about an applicant that resides in Enugu state?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jamny: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
O Y O
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obest360(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
welcome
Ruth9:

Alight, thank you very much
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abmendozer(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
VOJA:

How about an applicant that resides in Enugu state?
lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.