Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424333 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Done sah! Iz nuh everyday awon boss asks for my number wink grin

grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
LastMumu:
grin grin grin

LM dis your laughter is suspicious o... Are you laughing for me or against me?? Are you laughing with me or at me?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Done sah! Iz nuh everyday awon boss asks for my number wink grin

Stop ds thn. Boss bawo angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by austine4real(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Daizyyyy:
Please house, who else was invited by Workforce Group for assessment on 01/02/16 and what can one expect?
happy birthday to u many happy returns
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Moyarh:

Stop ds thn. Boss bawo angry

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Hi everyone smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Xthaffers Outsourcing Limited, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Fitness Center Manager

Job Description
The individual shall be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day management of the Park’s fitness centre.
Responsibilities
Managing budgets
Enhancing profitability by organising and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programmes
Keeping statistical and financial record
Maintaining fitness equipments
Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
Maintaining customer service standards
Undertaking administrative tasks
Promoting and marketing the business
Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies
Performing other duties as and when assigned by the management
Requirements
Certificate in sports science, recreation or leisure studies, health management, physiology, life sciences, business or management.
Related work experience as a part-time or seasonal coach, fitness instructor, recreation assistant or leisure/fitness centre attendant is needed.
Must be physically fit.
Should possess sound customer service, business, management, sales and marketing skills.
Good problem solving, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills are also essential.
First aid qualifications are beneficial.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitteam@xthaffers.com , using the job title as the subject.
www.mitacy.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by anzee(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Our client is in need for someone who studied Hospitality and Management or Authority... someone who has two years experience in catering.

Qualifications- HND/BSC or OND

To apply, send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com pls use caterer or Hospitality and management as subject

candidates who reside at lakwe, sangotedo, lekki, jakande, ajah axis are preferable
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bravesoul247(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
domin8:
A Leading Company in the Financial Services Sector is looking to fill the role for a Business Application Developer

JOB DESCRIPTION

Work with the CTO in delivering on the technical goals and designs of projects.

Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems

Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality

Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications

Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle

Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties

Skill Requirements

Bachelor's Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.

Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage.

Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies

Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python,PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL.etc

Practical experience with AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, Javascript CSS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5,C++, Perl, Bash Scripts.

Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.

Experience working with Databases such as MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.

Mobile development experience on Andriod and IOS.

Experience working with Web servers IIS, Apache, Weblogic etc.

Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).

Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developements.

Method of Application.

Send CV's and Cover letter with Job description as Subject to devops@spamex.com

Closing Date

31st March 2017
Na Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg una for say una de find na.... I'm just learning Html and Css sef, see where una want make person sabi reach.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by anzee(f): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Urgently needed!

Our Client is in urgent need for a (male) Commercial manager/Business Development officer with five years experience in business development.

*He must have marine experience
*He must have oil and gas marketing experience
*He must be willing to work offshore

Qualification- BSC/HND

Qualified and Intersted candidates should send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
whodohgeepee:
Land of Hope School located in Badore Lagos State is in need of the following dedicated and resourceful teachers:
Mathematics/Further Mathematics... English language/Literature in English... Economics/Commerce... Government.. Social studies/Civic... Basic Technology and Home Economics.....
Interested candidates should contact the following numbers: 07041716137....07046339750.....
For the location, if you know Ajah suburbs well, then it's not far from Ajah and you can as well ask questions when you call those numbers above.. .
The pay is attractive, subject to negotiations and your qualifications.
Happy Sunday...
I read Maths Edu and i reside very close (langbasa). Can u pay above 100k,
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
bravesoul247:
Na Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg una for say una de find na.... I'm just learning Html and Css sef, see where una want make person sabi reach.
Dem dey crase na. Am into web development but that requirement sha. its almost like looking for A Cardiologist, Nephrologist, Urologist, Pediatrist, Oncologist, Orthopaedist and Neurologist all in one. Imagine .NET framework, C#, Java, Python, PHP, VB and Pearl all in one. Nigeria employers sha

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whodohgeepee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
raylord:

I read Maths Edu and i reside very close (langbasa). Can u pay above 100k,
no sir
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kellzykells: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am fully aware of the country's recession state, the more reason i decided to take out time to tell young, smart and passionate Nigerians how they can make money by just keeping good relationships with their friends and the friends of those friends..
HOW?
A social media which was launched on the 16th of Jan 2017 is very much interested to work with those who wants to change their financial state. This platform was launched to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians that we are suppose to live above money and not the other way round. that is, our ability to relate with a small or large community of friends that can make you achieve both your long or short term goals. They focus on the fact that our real asset for change is people..... that means Nigerians are rich by default as we have number as an advantage. What may surprise you is that it functions like Facebook but with a wallet.

How many points can i clearly state out here? let me continue with those interested on whatsapp: 08060958207. Be careful not to conclude so fast until you get the full gist from me and their website.
I honestly have and still benefit from them from their launch date till now.... Reach me ASAP

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Compovine Technologies Limited, an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations, is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Executive

Ref: CRE-107

Qualification and Experience
A B.Sc Degree or HND (2nd Class Upper) in Communications, English, Public Relations, Management Information Science or any related field.
A minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and Application in an excel sheet (using this format below), to: http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/507-customers-service-receptionist-front-desk-officer?start=410#10110

Excel Format
Name | Discipline | Qualification | Class of Degree | Years of Experience | Date of Birth | Phone Number | E-mail Address |

Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dilyschigo(f): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
whodohgeepee:
Land of Hope School located in Badore Lagos State is in need of the following dedicated and resourceful teachers:
Mathematics/Further Mathematics... English language/Literature in English... Economics/Commerce... Government.. Social studies/Civic... Basic Technology and Home Economics.....
Interested candidates should contact the following numbers: 07041716137....07046339750.....
For the location, if you know Ajah suburbs well, then it's not far from Ajah and you can as well ask questions when you call those numbers above.. .
The pay is attractive, subject to negotiations and your qualifications.
Happy Sunday...
. I read Civil Engineering & can teach Mathematics. How much can you pay?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whodohgeepee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dilyschigo:
. I read Civil Engineering & can teach Mathematics. How much can you pay?
call the numbers above
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vinorichy: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello fellas. My name is Victor and am an engineer plz I need a job.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fufuNegusi(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Am leaving my present position for a new and amazing job
And am asked to look for my replacement
So lemme give back to the community that has given me so much grin

A Microfinance Bank is looking for an IT SUPPORT/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
But you must have to reside between ikotun, ijegun, igando, jakande, isolo, iyana ipaja, idimu within the alimosho axis
Networking knowledge is an added advantage

salary scale is within 40-50k (Please do not disclose this to the HR if you are successful for an interview)

You must bring your CV in person to the Head of HR
Please if you are interested and very experienced quote me with your email address so i can send you the contact address of the bank...

GOD BLESS YOU...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PSolutionsNG: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
UNESCO has a lot of programs designed to enhance the human resources and capacity-building of Member States, especially developing countries. Fellowships are specially tailored training which is designed to give qualified persons practicing or intending to practice a profession in any given field an opportunity to receive additional and practical training, thus contributing to the advancement and circulation of knowledge.

These programs are designed for young people, there are many of them and they are free to apply for . . . They offer an often overlooked international opportunity open to every young person.

Eligibility and selection criteria vary according to the specific program you are applying for. See a list of the current openings - http://transenergize.com/2017/03/17/unesco-open-fellowships-multiple/

See which one you can apply for and keep tabs on new monthly announcements.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BabaGrinz(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello nairalanders..I am josh osigho ..pls I urgently need a job..I have a b.eng in civil engineering but iam hard working and a multitasking person who can work in any field ..any good job available will be apprecaited as long as I am working and paying my bills..my contact details are 08134337759 ,08074002071,email-osigho87@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walexsho(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
who else got this invite

Hello. This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Friday 17/03/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:023/MPT

I received the same text today
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
walexsho:

I received the same text today
I didn't go. I had other trustworthy options the sane day and had to forfeit it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ifiok588(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
sharptowers limited is a digital company that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective use of our digital products and services. Innovation is the core of our company. We strive to deliver appropriate technology suited for the local markets where we operate. We also ensure that our services are accessible via our agent network. In so doing, we strive towards universal access. We are currently recruiting for immediate employment.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
LOCATION; Ogun state, Owerri state, and Zaria.

JOB SUMMARY
• To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage sales of the company's products and services to achieve set target.
• To source for viable prospects in the region.
• To maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaint, if they arise.
• Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation, and study market place and territory in order to effectively capitalise on the company's strength.
• Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
• Drive revenue through creative sales techniques.
• Manage, monitor, train, control and grow the distribution network of agents/dealers
• Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Understanding of the mass market trend
• Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
• Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
• Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills

QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS
• A first Degree or OND/ HND in related field.
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience as sales manager in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry or in related role.
• Capability to work within a multicultural team
• Language capabilities: Fluent in English and the local dialects of the region.
• Communication and diplomacy skills..

JOB TITLE: Sales Representatives

JOB SUMMARY
The position of Sales Representatives consists of carrying out sales
and marketing activity on behalf of the company at the assigned locations.

TASK
• Responsible for agent acquisition at the various areas of the region.
• Answer potential agent questions regarding the company and its merchandise
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation of the company
products and services to potential agents
• Recommend, select and help locate or obtain agents for the company

QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Maximum of OND holders
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales
• Ability to work directly with the public to convince people to buy
merchandise and to develop constructive and cooperative working
relationships with agents.
• Must be an aggressive marketer

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their CV's to: hrsharptowers@gmail.com
Note: Please indicate the position and choice of location for which you are applying for as the subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emmaroy: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good Afternoon great people..please who has attended test and interview in sterling exploration & Production before this time..I need to know what their test question is like..thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by deda27(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
JOB OPENING: there is a job opening for a young, smart and creative content writer who has passion for the music and entertainment industry, and who also has a strong social media presence and savvy
Application must be able to:
-generate buzz through content
-work without supervision
-meet deadlines
All portfolios and applications should be sent to jobs@gaspromotionsng.com

For further details you can contact these numbers 08162200229, 07038089826
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mpyaw: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Job Title: Hostel Master

Details
An experienced hostel master is needed for urgent employment in a reputable international school.
Minimum qualification is a first Degree.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: schoolcim@mictecschools.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walexsho(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I didn't go. I had other trustworthy options the sane day and had to forfeit it.
They're typical fake

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emasel:
Good afternoon guys!!!

There is opening for graduates (graduate trainee) in BEDC...
If u have anyone, kindly forward the following details to my mail israelfashola@yahoo.com latest Sunday 19th March 2017

Name
Mobile number
Email address
Date of birth
Course
Degree
Class of degree

This applies to sciences, engineering(apart from agricultural Engr) mathematics, statistics, geography, geology, business administration, finance, accounting

This vacancy has closed! Shortlisted candidates will receive feedback shortly.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.