Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423880 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Maya2pretty:
D truth hurts boo.....*brings out hanky* pele, don't cry again
Chai... Where is that pretty babe I saw yesterday? I wanted to get her number, but when I remembered my Maya2pretty, I decided not to.

grin cheesy

*hunger strike continues*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Maya2pretty:
lol no mind am o jare babe, he wants to break anoda guy's hrt

Lero15, I can only infer just one thing in the above post. She is seeing a competitor.

My advice: Annihilate the competitor and she won't bother if you break another guy's heart.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2014
okzcorp:

Lero15, I can only infer just one thing in the above post. She is seeing a competitor.

My advice: Annihilate the competitor and she won't bother if you break another guy's heart.
annihilate? Bros... I dont even have the strength to harm a cockroach now.

Maya2pretty has weakened me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
embarassed no pretty babe could say hi to me also.

MarvellousGod u ignoring me cos of my moniker abi? Cos isnt lyk cucumber? Remember great tyns com in small package ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2014
smallpeepee:

MarvellousGod u ignoring me cos of my moniker abi? Cos isnt lyk cucumber? Remember great tyns com in small package ooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Debbyug:
hello

Hello Debby, Someone needs you here oh. smiley wink

++
Where is Lero15? cheesy

++

Hello guys, Tolutweety, Davide470, Lero15, Okzcorp, Ferddybaba, Paroman, smallpeepee et all. grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2014
pieces2 caught u peeping dis thread, cud u be d one 4 me? I will handle ur fragile heart wit care.

Or chy27 r u d chosen one?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Three7Ty9:

++
Where is Lero15? cheesy

++

Hello guys, Tolutweety, Davide470, Lero15, Okzcorp, Ferddybaba, Paroman, smallpeepee et all. grin grin
bro, I'm here. Good morning. Anything for me?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Lero15:
bro, I'm here. Good morning. Anything for me?

Not exactly, I wanted to buy you another handkerchief. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Not exactly, I wanted to buy you another handkerchief. grin
you see why I once said you are a badt guy?

Instead of encouraging me, you are mocking me.

Prophetess MarvellousGod, it seems I need a new vision, that of Maya is blurring already.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Lero15:
you see why I once said you are a badt guy?

Instead of encouraging me, you are mocking me.

Prophetess MarvellousGod, it seems I need a new vision, that of Maya is blurring already.

Lol, I didn't mean it that way. grin, Sorry, but you have to step up your game since you've got serious competition. Or better still find another... wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lol, I didn't mean it that way. grin, Sorry, but you have to step up your game since you've got serious competition. Or better still find another... wink
ok. U fit pass me some of the babes pursuing you cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Lero15:
ok. U fit pass me some of the babes pursuing you cheesy

Lol, you have to leave the e-world then. wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello Three7ty9...am here. Hope u are good?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
smallpeepee:
embarassed no pretty babe could say hi to me also.
shocked grin grin grin grin grin.. can't great things come in big packages too? wink wink

No be u dey give info without 'sauce' on union thread undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
MarvellousGod:
shocked grin grin grin grin grin.. can't great things come in big packages too? wink wink

No be u dey give info without 'sauce' on union thread undecided
grin noo they r found in small packages! Just as diamond rings coms wit small packagesgrin.

I just wanted pple 2 com out of dat union thread n talk, d thread don over die, morale low.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lero15:

Noo, I only prophesy once and it comes to pass, I'm not a false prophetess cheesy cheesy grin grin

[s]keep hope alive, there will be light at the end of the tunnel[/s] embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
smallpeepee:
grin noo they r found in small packages! Just as diamond rings coms wit small packagesgrin.
I just wanted pple 2 com out of dat union thread n talk, d thread don over die, morale low.
Abeg I want great things in biiigggg package, hope I'm not greedy? cheesy cheesy
Na union bank dey dull usss... They're too slow with recruitment. .. it's well, we keep waiting cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Abeg I want great things in biiigggg package, hope I'm not greedy? cheesy cheesy
Na union bank dey dull usss... They're too slow with recruitment. .. it's well, we keep waiting cool
some r just biiiggggggg for nothing oo? Dnt be deceivegrin
I hope n pray dey call b4 d year runs out @ least 4 d nxt stage.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Three7Ty9:

++
Where is Lero15? cheesy

++

Here am I. Are you drawing my attention to the presence of Debby? She said hello and so wants my attention. Those who say hi, wants smallpeepee
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
okzcorp:

u are just encouraging him grin na ur type dey push person enter wahala, com run leave am wen yawa gas tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Maya2pretty:
u are just encouraging him grin na ur type dey push person enter wahala, com run leave am wen yawa gas tongue

If you can prove this claim, a fortiori, then I will yield, else

Lero15 deserves a space in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Maya2pretty:

which yawa wan gas ....Abeggi undecided ! let the wahala come first , then see if we wont stand by him.

Since yesterday , we've all been donating handkerchiefs to Lero15 ....no thanks to what you did to him.*yet,you no pity the humble dude..Ahaa sad!!*
But seriously, This wonderful dude deserves a space in your heart, he don invest his time enough on you na...Haba !

We,'the Association of friends of Lero15', hereby endorse that you give him a chance to treat you like a queen that you are cool cheesy .Trust me, i can vouch for him to take you to heaven and beyond in the world of love wink lipsrsealed!

#Nuff said !!
*Lero15, do the needful.....send that PM. You don't wana keep her waiting,do you ?.*

co-signed : okzcorp
three7ty9
smallpeepee
ferdybaba
paroman
davide470
therealadonye

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
hii peim... saw you peeping !
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Debbyug(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
okzcorp:

Here am I. Are you drawing my attention to the presence of Debby? She said hello and so wants my attention. Those who say hi, wants smallpeepee
am sorry,,wat was DAT for? and wats my name doing on this thread?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
tolutweety:

which yawa wan gas ....Abeggi undecided ! let the wahala come first , then see if we wont stand by him.

Since yesterday , we've all been donating handkerchiefs to Lero15 ....no thanks to what you did to him.*yet,you no pity the humble dude..Ahaa sad!!*
But seriously, This wonderful dude deserves a space in your heart, he don invest his time enough on you na...Haba !

We,'the Association of friends of Lero15', hereby endorse that you give him a chance to treat you like a queen that you are cool cheesy .Trust me, i can vouch for him to take you to heaven and beyond in the world of love wink lipsrsealed!

#Nuff said !!
*Lero15, do the needful.....send that PM. You don't wana keep her waiting,do you ?.*

co-signed : okzcorp
three7ty9
smallpeepee
ferdybaba
paroman
davide470
therealadonye

thanks, bro. Even the PM magic refuses to work. Maya2pretty..........!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Debbyug:

Your name?

I dunnoo, whats her name doing on a nairaland thread?

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Debbyug:

Calm down, I mentioned you. cheesy. Is that my offense? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
smallpeepee:
some r just biiiggggggg for nothing oo? Dnt be deceivegrin
I hope n pray dey call b4 d year runs out @ least 4 d nxt stage.
I hope so too...... Atleast you hv got something doing abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
tolutweety, how do some of your letters go up and some down?? wch app do you use?

Btw, you sabi love things oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
hmm...hehe
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
MarvellousGod:
tolutweety, how do some of your letters go up and some down?? wch app do you use?

Btw, you sabi love things oo cheesy cheesy
*sub sup*

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.