Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424116 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Souljaboi1: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Guys good afternoon. I was robbed yesternight and have lost my Phone and money. thankfully, I'm fine.
Moyarh, Tolutweety, amicable09, please kindly check your mails so I can get your WhatsApp contacts asap please.

I'm so so sorry.

May God replace all you lost with better upgrades.

To the JV family, lets all be careful and prayerful as well. The rate of robbery these days is alarming.

My sincere condolences Jaz.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Guys good afternoon. I was robbed yesternight and have lost my Phone and money. thankfully, I'm fine.
Moyarh, Tolutweety, amicable09, please kindly check your mails so I can get your WhatsApp contacts asap please.

Sorry to hear that.

Thank God you aren't injured or kidnapped.

May you be like "OMG! shocked shocked....could this be true?" When the Lord will bring back your captivity.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by larryray26(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Does anyone know anything about Nycil limited in Ota. I have researched online and discovered it's a real company and what they do but I need to know if the interview is worth going for and anyone who has experience with them.
Please I need information
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fillipelobos: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
how real is this please

i was invited for the business analyst position

mobola23:
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited is recruiting;

1. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
2. Field Coordinator
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager
5. Administrative/ Account Assistant

1. Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer

Reporting to:
Project Manager
Project Description:
The Nigerian Dairy Development Program (NDDP) is geared towards improving the livelihoods of smallholder dairy farmers in Nigeria by improving the productivity of their cattle and integrating them into the formal dairy value chain in Nigeria. The Project also includes a nutrition component and gender component which are geared towards improving nutrition outcomes and promoting women empowerment in smallholder farming communities
This project is implemented by Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Ltd. and a consortium of other partners. The project seeks to boost the yields and incomes of smallholder farmers, increase nutrition outcomes and empower women involved in agriculture in Africa.
Role Summary:
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the project M&E plan, identifying key information areas, data sources, metrics and indicators to be tracked for each implementing partner. He/she will also establish and direct a process for preparing and submitting periodic M&E reports that will inform conversations at the quarterly project progress meetings. The M&E officer will also oversee the selection, development and maintenance of a portal to monitor milk supplier involvement, insemination activities, feed supplied, vaccines delivered for the project and will be responsible for the collection and analysis of different data in relation to the project activities. Finally, the M&E officer will oversee the end of project evaluation in order to determine to which extent the program has achieved its targets and answered key anchor questions it seeks to answer.
The M&E Officer will work in close collaboration with project team and operations clusters, Government officials, private sector, non-government and civil society organizations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning, developing and implementing Dairy Development Services
• Collaborate with the project team to plan, design and implement a baseline study at the beginning of the project.
• Develop M&E plan, including key information areas, data sources, metrics and indicators to be tracked for each implementing partner as well as establishing framework and timelines for preparing and submitting reports. Consult with implementing partners and lead key stakeholder convening to discuss and align on the M&E plan.
• Develop and implement monthly data reporting process for implementing partners. Coordinate with Implementing Partners (IPs) for collecting data against agreed indicators. Ensure quality of data collected by partners.
• Setup and maintain a portal to monitor milk supplier involvement, daily milk collection, insemination activities, feed supplied, vaccines delivered etc.
• Coordinate the training of the implementing partners’ extension workers who will be inputting data in the portal.
• Develop quarterly M&E reports and provide feedback to partners and PMO on projects’ performance based on monitoring data findings.
• Coordinate with the Program Manager to facilitate discussions at the quarterly progress meetings around progress against plan, potential issues, proposed resolutions and impact of these resolutions.
• Ensure quality of data/ statistics in project plans
Documentation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
• Participate in field visits to project sites as per the requirement of the project
• Supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
• Record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way
• Analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
• Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the Project Staff and other partners.
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to the monitoring and evaluation system
• Participate actively in program planning process and budgeting of the program quality.
• Support Program Management Office in developing the quarterly, annual and final organizational reports.
• Support PMO in dealing with any other tasks as may be required
Minimum Qualification and Requirements:
Candidates should have:
• Master’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field with at least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/ Government;
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
• Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
• Strong training & facilitation skills.
• Excellent personal organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong communication, analytical and report writing skills
• Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the country.
• Proficiency in the English language (required) and Yoruba and Hausa (preferred)
Position based: Lagos (Project Management Office) with frequent travel to project sites across Nigeria, including the North as will be required.
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with M&E as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2. Field Coordinator
Role Summary:
The Field Coordinator will ensure high quality implementation of Sahel projects in Northern Nigeria. He/she will lead the planning, coordination of, management and reporting of project activities at the state and local level, engaging with key stakeholders on the one hand and reporting to Sahel’s Program Management Office (PMO) on the other hand with the objective of achieving projects’ goals.
Program Implementation
• Coordinate field activities, ensuring adherence to technical standards, best practices and donor guidelines.
• Lead the engagement with the implementing partners, service providers and other key stakeholders including federal, state and local governments and other entities involved in the program’s activities to deliver on the targets for the program
• In coordination with the Sahel PMO, facilitate the development of project strategies, plan technical capacity building interventions, activities and policies related to increasing the production and productivity of smallholder dairy farmers.
• Abide by donor requirements/regulations as well as Sahel’s procedures and policies for compliance, including financial, procurement etc.
• Support program managers in the grant award and management process to implementing partners and contractors. Ensure effective utilization of project funds by grantees.
• Support the Program Manager in planning, reviewing and tracking progress on project, implementation as well as on the utilization of project resources, effective financial management and reporting.
• Assist the Program Manager in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports
• Report on follow up, trainings, support provided to groups, monitoring and evaluation activities
• Document success stories and case studies.
• Maintain up to date documentation related to project approval, monitoring and implementation.
• Building daily progress reports into quarterly, annual and final reports and respond to the queries related to project particularly technical aspects of the project.
• Ensure that all project documentation is well organized and easy to access on the portal.

Candidates should have:
• A University degree in Agriculture or related field with 3 years’ relevant experience at field level of community development with a strong understanding of social development
• Strong networks with key stakeholders in the agriculture landscape in both the public, private and development sector. Experience in collaborating and managing relationships with federal and state governments, donors, private sector and other key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, training and facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent personal organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work across cultures and religions, with strong communication and listening abilities, good problem solving approach and conflict resolution at individual and community level
• Strong program management skills and high level of analytical skills in planning and project implementation
• Ability to be flexible, respond professionally, and establish priorities in often fluid, changing, and challenging situations with little clear guidance is necessary.
• Ability to work calmly, tactfully, and effectively under pressure and to demonstrate extreme flexibility in managing more than one activity.
• Sound knowledge of local environment
• Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the country.
• Proficiency in the English language (required) and Yoruba and Hausa (preferred)
Position based: Kano with travel to Lagos (Project Management Office) and across Northern Nigeria as will be required.
Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Field Coordinator as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

3. Business Analyst
Role Summary: The Business Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in getting being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector. Business Analysts have the opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.

Job Description: In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
• Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
• Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
• Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
• Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high quality final report to its client(s).
• Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Capital consultants.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements: We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
• Bachelors or Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to travel (required)

Position based: Lagos
Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Business Analyst as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

4. Manager
Role Summary: The Manager position is for experienced practitioners with a passion for agriculture. Managers have the opportunity to lead engagements with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
Job Description: In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
• Ensure timely and high quality implementation of Sahel Capital-led projects, including planning, coordination of, and reporting of project activities.
• Manage a team of Sahel Capital employees and contractors to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
• Manage engagement with stakeholders from the public, private and social sector to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
• Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested.
• Led proposal writing and business development efforts

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements: We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
• Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• Experience in leading and managing teams
• Strong program management skills and high level of analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook

Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Manager as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Role Summary:As an Administrative/ Account Assistant at Sahel Capital Partners and Advisory Limited, you would be expected to assist the Senior Accountant in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances as well as ensuring that all administrative functions and smooth running of daily operations are in order.

Responsibilities
• Procurement of all office consumables whilst ensuring that quality standards are maintained
• Vendor Management: Management of all third party contractor services to the company
• Develop and recommend operational processes by updating and designing procedures/ policies that will improve performance and efficiency in Administrative tasks
• Manages personnel services such as mechanical health insurance, accommodation and logistics
• Oversees front office management
• Ensures proper inventory management of all company assets and consumables
• Ensures maintenance of all office facilities and services
• Manages office administration services
• Ensuring prompt response to all ICT related requests, and proper maintenance of all hardware and software
• Responsible for initiating and taking minutes for all weekly management meetings
• Manage petty cash transactions
• Prepare bank reconciliation statements
• Assist the senior accountant with audit
• Process online payments
• Assist in the remittance and filing of taxes and pensions
• Review employee fund requests and expense reconciliations
• Review employee timesheets and prepare payroll cost allocation
• Prepare invoices
• Any other responsibility assigned by management

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
• BSc in Business relatAccounting
• 1 -2 years of related Accounting and Administrative experience
• Ability to work within a team
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills
• Must be proficient in MS Office software -Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Willingness to Learn
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to use Peachtree accounting software would be an added advantage

Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Admin/ Account Asst. as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Eeya cry Sorry about that...Thank God you are fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twar(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2017
pls guys does
anyone hv info about EMI Systems LTD i got employment there and i don't really know much about them.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Jazmiynne:

May Olowogbogboro replenish all you've lost in multiple folds...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Sorry, miss. I hope it won't be rude to ask where and if you can advise us on precautions to take. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by susan17(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Head Internal Audit

Type: Full Time

Experience: 10 years industry experience

Compensation: N15m - N18m P.A (All inclusive)

SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Regular/Routine

Direct and control the current to medium and short- term strategies of the unit to achieve the Company’s objectives

Ensure that the unit has adequate resources to enable it meet stated objectives

Establish internal audit framework within which adequacy/quality/adherence to company-wide internal control procedures can be assessed

Arrange and oversee assessment of risks and controls relating to day to day operational activities

Ensure periodic checks on processes, inventories and company assets and accounts

Ensure effective coverage of branches and head office functions and timely control programmes to forestall internal control lapses

Ensure regular inspection of company locations in accordance with company and regulatory policies

Flag any identified or potential violations to operational policies/procedures and make recommendations on appropriate preventive/remedial action

Ensure that work guide and references pertaining to functions of the unit comply with requirements of relevant statutory authorities

Ensure that the company has adequate, cost effective, and well documented internal controls

Consult with Directorate/Divisional/Unit Heads on standards of control, and review proposed procedure for adequate internal control prior to implementation

Develop subordinates and monitor their performance in order to enhance their abilities and audit management skills

2. Periodic

Initiate spot checks and reviews when necessary

Evaluate operational performance and facilities of the unit to ensure that they meet best standards of professionalism and quality

Submit periodic report on the unit’s operations to the MD and initiate or recommend remedial actions to correct deviations from plan

Ensure timely rendition of returns to statutory authorities

Provide internal audit budgets and other inputs into the company’s strategic planning process

Review existing controls for effectiveness and adequacy

Ensure that subordinates’ attend suitable training courses for their career development

Present audit reports to Board Audit Committee

Liaise with the company’s external auditors during routine and special audits

Liaise with regulators on special or routine examination

Conduct formal appraisal of subordinates’ performance

3. Special and Other Duties

Participate in policies, procedures and programmes formulation

Any other duty as assigned by MD

Desired Skills & Experience:

Must be between 35 - 45 years

Must have a B.Sc Second Class Lower or above (No third class and no HND)

Must be a chartered Accountant

A post graduate/ Masters degree is desirable

Must have a minimum of 6 years big four experience and at least another 4 years industry experience

Qualified Candidates can apply using this link

https://www.solutionfindersltd.com/jobs-1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by susan17(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Vacancy for Head Internal Audit

Type: Full Time

Experience: 10 years industry experience

Compensation: N15m - N18m P.A (All inclusive)

SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Regular/Routine

Direct and control the current to medium and short- term strategies of the unit to achieve the Company’s objectives

Ensure that the unit has adequate resources to enable it meet stated objectives

Establish internal audit framework within which adequacy/quality/adherence to company-wide internal control procedures can be assessed

Arrange and oversee assessment of risks and controls relating to day to day operational activities

Ensure periodic checks on processes, inventories and company assets and accounts

Ensure effective coverage of branches and head office functions and timely control programmes to forestall internal control lapses

Ensure regular inspection of company locations in accordance with company and regulatory policies

Flag any identified or potential violations to operational policies/procedures and make recommendations on appropriate preventive/remedial action

Ensure that work guide and references pertaining to functions of the unit comply with requirements of relevant statutory authorities

Ensure that the company has adequate, cost effective, and well documented internal controls

Consult with Directorate/Divisional/Unit Heads on standards of control, and review proposed procedure for adequate internal control prior to implementation

Develop subordinates and monitor their performance in order to enhance their abilities and audit management skills

2. Periodic

Initiate spot checks and reviews when necessary

Evaluate operational performance and facilities of the unit to ensure that they meet best standards of professionalism and quality

Submit periodic report on the unit’s operations to the MD and initiate or recommend remedial actions to correct deviations from plan

Ensure timely rendition of returns to statutory authorities

Provide internal audit budgets and other inputs into the company’s strategic planning process

Review existing controls for effectiveness and adequacy

Ensure that subordinates’ attend suitable training courses for their career development

Present audit reports to Board Audit Committee

Liaise with the company’s external auditors during routine and special audits

Liaise with regulators on special or routine examination

Conduct formal appraisal of subordinates’ performance

3. Special and Other Duties

Participate in policies, procedures and programmes formulation

Any other duty as assigned by MD

Desired Skills & Experience:

Must be between 35 - 45 years

Must have a B.Sc Second Class Lower or above (No third class and no HND)

Must be a chartered Accountant

A post graduate/ Masters degree is desirable

Must have a minimum of 6 years big four experience and at least another 4 years industry experience

Qualified Candidates can apply using this link

https://www.solutionfindersltd.com/jobs-1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by firdouz: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Email is bouncing back. kindly reconfirm the e-mail. Thank you
mobola23:
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited is recruiting;

1. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
2. Field Coordinator
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager

1. Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer

Reporting to:
Project Manager
Project Description:
The Nigerian Dairy Development Program (NDDP) is geared towards improving the livelihoods of smallholder dairy farmers in Nigeria by improving the productivity of their cattle and integrating them into the formal dairy value chain in Nigeria. The Project also includes a nutrition component and gender component which are geared towards improving nutrition outcomes and promoting women empowerment in smallholder farming communities
This project is implemented by Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Ltd. and a consortium of other partners. The project seeks to boost the yields and incomes of smallholder farmers, increase nutrition outcomes and empower women involved in agriculture in Africa.
Role Summary:
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the project M&E plan, identifying key information areas, data sources, metrics and indicators to be tracked for each implementing partner. He/she will also establish and direct a process for preparing and submitting periodic M&E reports that will inform conversations at the quarterly project progress meetings. The M&E officer will also oversee the selection, development and maintenance of a portal to monitor milk supplier involvement, insemination activities, feed supplied, vaccines delivered for the project and will be responsible for the collection and analysis of different data in relation to the project activities. Finally, the M&E officer will oversee the end of project evaluation in order to determine to which extent the program has achieved its targets and answered key anchor questions it seeks to answer.
The M&E Officer will work in close collaboration with project team and operations clusters, Government officials, private sector, non-government and civil society organizations.
Planning, developing and implementing Dairy Development Services
• Collaborate with the project team to plan, design and implement a baseline study at the beginning of the project.
• Develop M&E plan, including key information areas, data sources, metrics and indicators to be tracked for each implementing partner as well as establishing framework and timelines for preparing and submitting reports. Consult with implementing partners and lead key stakeholder convening to discuss and align on the M&E plan.
• Develop and implement monthly data reporting process for implementing partners. Coordinate with Implementing Partners (IPs) for collecting data against agreed indicators. Ensure quality of data collected by partners.
• Setup and maintain a portal to monitor milk supplier involvement, daily milk collection, insemination activities, feed supplied, vaccines delivered etc.
• Coordinate the training of the implementing partners’ extension workers who will be inputting data in the portal.
• Develop quarterly M&E reports and provide feedback to partners and PMO on projects’ performance based on monitoring data findings.
• Coordinate with the Program Manager to facilitate discussions at the quarterly progress meetings around progress against plan, potential issues, proposed resolutions and impact of these resolutions.
• Ensure quality of data/ statistics in project plans
• Participate in field visits to project sites as per the requirement of the project
• Supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
• Record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way
• Analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
• Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the Project Staff and other partners.
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to the monitoring and evaluation system
• Participate actively in program planning process and budgeting of the program quality.
• Support Program Management Office in developing the quarterly, annual and final organizational reports.
• Support PMO in dealing with any other tasks as may be required
Candidates should have:
• Master’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field with at least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/ Government;
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
• Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
• Strong training & facilitation skills.
• Strong communication, analytical and report writing skills
Position based: Lagos (Project Management Office) with frequent travel to project sites across Nigeria, including the North as will be required.
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with M&E as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2. Field Coordinator
Role Summary:
The Field Coordinator will ensure high quality implementation of Sahel projects in Northern Nigeria. He/she will lead the planning, coordination of, management and reporting of project activities at the state and local level, engaging with key stakeholders on the one hand and reporting to Sahel’s Program Management Office (PMO) on the other hand with the objective of achieving projects’ goals.
Program Implementation
• Coordinate field activities, ensuring adherence to technical standards, best practices and donor guidelines.
• Lead the engagement with the implementing partners, service providers and other key stakeholders including federal, state and local governments and other entities involved in the program’s activities to deliver on the targets for the program
• In coordination with the Sahel PMO, facilitate the development of project strategies, plan technical capacity building interventions, activities and policies related to increasing the production and productivity of smallholder dairy farmers.
• Abide by donor requirements/regulations as well as Sahel’s procedures and policies for compliance, including financial, procurement etc.
• Support program managers in the grant award and management process to implementing partners and contractors. Ensure effective utilization of project funds by grantees.
• Support the Program Manager in planning, reviewing and tracking progress on project, implementation as well as on the utilization of project resources, effective financial management and reporting.
• Assist the Program Manager in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports
• Report on follow up, trainings, support provided to groups, monitoring and evaluation activities
• Document success stories and case studies.
• Maintain up to date documentation related to project approval, monitoring and implementation.
• Building daily progress reports into quarterly, annual and final reports and respond to the queries related to project particularly technical aspects of the project.
• Ensure that all project documentation is well organized and easy to access on the portal.

Candidates should have:
• A University degree in Agriculture or related field with 3 years’ relevant experience at field level of community development with a strong understanding of social development
• Strong networks with key stakeholders in the agriculture landscape in both the public, private and development sector. Experience in collaborating and managing relationships with federal and state governments, donors, private sector and other key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, training and facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work across cultures and religions, with strong communication and listening abilities, good problem solving approach and conflict resolution at individual and community level
• Strong program management skills and high level of analytical skills in planning and project implementation
• Ability to be flexible, respond professionally, and establish priorities in often fluid, changing, and challenging situations with little clear guidance is necessary.
• Ability to work calmly, tactfully, and effectively under pressure and to demonstrate extreme flexibility in managing more than one activity.
• Sound knowledge of local environment
Position based: Kano with travel to Lagos (Project Management Office) and across Northern Nigeria as will be required.
Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Field Coordinator as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

3. Business Analyst
Role Summary: The Business Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in getting being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector. Business Analysts have the opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.

• Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
• Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
• Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high quality final report to its client(s).
• Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Capital consultants.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested

• Bachelors or Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)

Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Business Analyst as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

4. Manager
Role Summary: The Manager position is for experienced practitioners with a passion for agriculture. Managers have the opportunity to lead engagements with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
• Ensure timely and high quality implementation of Sahel Capital-led projects, including planning, coordination of, and reporting of project activities.
• Manage a team of Sahel Capital employees and contractors to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
• Manage engagement with stakeholders from the public, private and social sector to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested.
• Led proposal writing and business development efforts

• Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• Experience in leading and managing teams
• Strong program management skills and high level of analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook

Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Manager as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Role Summary:As an Administrative/ Account Assistant at Sahel Capital Partners and Advisory Limited, you would be expected to assist the Senior Accountant in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances as well as ensuring that all administrative functions and smooth running of daily operations are in order.

Responsibilities
• Procurement of all office consumables whilst ensuring that quality standards are maintained
• Vendor Management: Management of all third party contractor services to the company
• Develop and recommend operational processes by updating and designing procedures/ policies that will improve performance and efficiency in Administrative tasks
• Manages personnel services such as mechanical health insurance, accommodation and logistics
• Oversees front office management
• Ensures proper inventory management of all company assets and consumables
• Ensures maintenance of all office facilities and services
• Manages office administration services
• Ensuring prompt response to all ICT related requests, and proper maintenance of all hardware and software
• Responsible for initiating and taking minutes for all weekly management meetings
• Manage petty cash transactions
• Prepare bank reconciliation statements
• Assist the senior accountant with audit
• Process online payments
• Assist in the remittance and filing of taxes and pensions
• Review employee fund requests and expense reconciliations
• Review employee timesheets and prepare payroll cost allocation
• Prepare invoices
• Any other responsibility assigned by management

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
• BSc in Business relatAccounting
• 1 -2 years of related Accounting and Administrative experience
• Ability to work within a team
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills
• Must be proficient in MS Office software -Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Willingness to Learn
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to use Peachtree accounting software would be an added advantage

Method of Application: Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com with Admin/ Account Asst. as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by baesheska(f): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello, I'm a final year student studying media and communication studies, and I'm expected to do Industrial Training this summer. I would love to intern with any public Relations agency ,Advertising agency, any company that has a public relations department in Sango otta or any where close by. please if you know any agency or company accepting IT students, contact me through @omomclinktec@gmail.com, I'm a smart, respectful and vibrant young lady, willing to work and gain the adequate knowledge. I will kindly be waiting for a response. Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Strategical: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2017
INTERNSHIP JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!

A Consulting firm (Tax, Advisory, Training, Audit), based in Yaba, Lagos, urgently requires the services of Marketing Interns who upon satisfactory performance after the internship period (4 months) will be converted to permanent staff.

Requirements:

(i) Qualification - HND/B.Sc

(ii) Age - Not more than 32 years

Interested candidates should send their CVs to consultemploy@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Barbar2ndey: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
I am urgently in need of a job.anykind of job tho...waiting for call up batch B..anyone that has a job for me within akure and its environs should signify..thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Hello Fam, please who has info on SatKay Group, Ikeja? I'm done with available online survey so before you go there wink
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Engrhamza: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
3 FACTS ABOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM
1) The guarantee way to financial freedom is not through savings but through investing in systems that pay you........

2) You don't attain financial freedom by living below your means but by increasing your means.

3) You make a living by what you do..but you attain financial freedom by building a system that will eventually work for you ..

DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS ?
DO YOU WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE?
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY DURING THIS RECESSION PERIOD?
ARE YOU WILLING TO EARN MORE THAN YOUR REGULAR 9-5 PAY JOB ?

LISTEN TO THIS SHORT MONOLOGUE >>>>> www.10yearsleft.net
After you listen to that ,now make a decision if you want to own your life today !!

get to know more about our group on http://c21fg.com/

If you're forward thinking enough and you want to create your own future, kindly indicate your interest by filling out our eligibility form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Abimbex007
Happy birthday to you sweetie...
Have a great new year...
You know you are always cherished grin grin grin
Troublesome geh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bellajohnson: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Accounts Officer

Job Details
Reconciliation of all bank accounts
General accounting and book-keeping duties
Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
Any other administrative duties as required by the organisation
Requirements
HND or B.Sc in Accounting
Proffessional certificate is an added advantage
Between the age of 25-35 years
Prior experience in a similar role is necessary
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to manage time and projects efficiently
Computer literate, preferably with hands-on experience in the use of SAGE Accounting Software, CRM etc
Ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient
Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: omolara@maltontech.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bellajohnson: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Paul Esther Consulting - Our client, one of the top co-educational schools in Lagos State, seeks to recruit candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Economics Teacher

Job Overview
A passionate teacher who is a self leader and loves to work with children.
The candidate must be o continuous learner who could keep abreast of developments in the field.
The individual will prepare course materials, evaluate and grade students class work, assignments and papers.
The job role will include maintaining appropriate documents and school records.
Job Qualifications & Skills
PGDE, B.A/NCE, B.SC/NCE. BEd, MEd in relevant subject.
A minimum of 5 years experience with preparing students for WAEC
Technology proficiency for teaching and learning
Knowledgeable in Nigerian and IGCSE curriculum
Job Competences & Skills:
Well comported and friendly disposition
Passionate about impacting knowledge
Excellent communication skills
High Motivational skills
Good emotional intelligence skills
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter and send to: recruitment@peconsults.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by menthane(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I reside at Abuja and intensively looking for a well paid job. I have a degree in Telecommunications Science. In case of any vacancy call me on 08064861360. Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whodohgeepee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello good people, is this GNLD? Please I need replies.. Gracias...

YOU ARE INVITED FOR FIELD EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW ON 06-07-17 @ WINLOT HOUSE, 27, OBA AKRAN AVENUE, IKEJA, LAGOS (BUILDING BTW ACCESS AND FCMB BANK) BY 12PM.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tall2ce(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please who has the right info as regards salary structure for entry level at Northwest Petroleum
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
whodohgeepee:
Hello good people, is this GNLD? Please I need replies.. Gracias...

YOU ARE INVITED FOR FIELD EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW ON 06-07-17 @ WINLOT HOUSE, 27, OBA AKRAN AVENUE, IKEJA, LAGOS (BUILDING BTW ACCESS AND FCMB BANK) BY 12PM.

Not GNLD.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whodohgeepee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
penitential:

Not GNLD.
Abeg what's that field executive for? sorry for my question
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by flairlady(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
please apply

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.