Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421102 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aruyachris: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Job description
ATSCO DISPENSER WATER/TABLE WATER Company - Due to Expansion and need for New markets development, ATSCO DISPENSER/TABLE WATER Company, a renowned brand in the LG sub-sector, seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join her team of Distribution in Lagos State.

We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below

Job Title: Distributor/Aggresive Marketing executive (ATSCO Dispenser Water)

Job Description

Interested individuals must have good knowledge of Lagos routes around Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ogba, Agege, Sango, Badagry, Bariga/Akoka, Igando, Ijegun/Ikotun, Ejigbo,Ojo

Responsibilities

· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs

· Actively seek out new sales opportunities

· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services

· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data

· Carry out distribution of dispenser water

· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections

· Collaborate with team to achieve better results

Job Requirements
Min Required Experience:
2 year(s)
Min Qualification: NCE, OND
Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:
Not Specified
Other Requirements:

Preferred Qualifications and Essential Competencies

Bachelor's degree/HND, NCE/OND in any field, Marketing is preferable.
Good driving skill will be an added advantage
Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role in a water bottle firm or related industry
Proficiency in English
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Fast learner and passion for sales
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach

Interested candidates should forward their applications (CV) to hr.atsco@yahoo.com not later than 15th September 2017.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samuelucius(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello house. My name is Sammy. I studied chemical engineering, graduated with a 2.2.
This is my 2nd year without a reasonable job (practically jobless) but I thank God for keeping me sane and hopeful for a better tomorrow. Nevertheless, I want to plead with any generous individual in the house to help me with contacts for a job or probably help me secure one. I am hard working, a quick learner, good engineering knowledge, I can teach physics and f/mathematics, good analytical skills and lastly I have an outgoing personality. A position as a Quality control or inventory officer is also preferable...... Thank you to all who wud help .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Your interview with Path Multi Ltd is weds 6/9/17 by 9am at Nos 11 Adebowale Street beside Trendy inn Hotel, Mende Rd, Maryland. Come with a CV.

Please guys, how real is this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Your interview with Path Multi Ltd is weds 6/9/17 by 9am at Nos 11 Adebowale Street beside Trendy inn Hotel, Mende Rd, Maryland. Come with a CV.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samuelucius(m): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2017
It's a scam bro....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Chutexy23: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2017
VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! FOR THE POST OF SALES PERSONNEL / SALES MEN / SALES WOMEN
General merchant integrated service limited (GM) is a multi international company that deals on various daily individual needs. GM is an international marketing organization with various departmental stores which markets/sells products and services. Some of the product that are sold in this various departmental stores are: for HEALTH DEPARTMENT: - supplements and fruits, etc. for ACCESSORIES DEPARTMENT:- clothes, perfumes, watch, shoes, bags, jewelry, etc. for GADGET DEPARTMENT: - phones, laptops, televisions, home theaters, games, etc. for AGRICULTURAL DEPARTMENT: - poultry, life stock, crops, marine etc, and many more. Some of these products that have been mention above are being marketed in various departmental stores under General Merchant Integrated Service Limited.
General Merchant Integrated Service Limited has recently established on of it branches in Lagos state around IKEJA/OGBA area. And is currently having a massive recruitment for the post of sales personnel/sales men/sales women to be placed in the various departmental stores. General Merchant is currently in need of about 30-50 people to be made sales representative of General Merchant in the various departmental stores.
BENEFITS: of being a staff/employee in General Merchant Integrated Services Limited
1) All staff/employee of GM’S salary are fixed and increases based on the performance of the staff/employee. There is no monthly target but there is increment of salary every three months for staffs/employees with high number of sales
2) A party is being held every three month to congratulate and recognize staffs/employees with high number of sales
3) Supervisors, team leaders and managers will be appointed based on their performance within the first month
4) 10 staffs/employees with high number of sales qualify to travel twice a year for international sales purposes.
More details will be shared among the chosen after the interview.

REQUIREMENT
Applicant must be from 20yrs – 45yrs of age
Applicant must be a resident of Lagos state
Applicant must be conversant with OGBA and IKEJA areas
Applicant can either be male or female

Interested applicant should either forward their NAMES, AGE AND MOBILE NUMBER to 08137441783 or forward their NAMES, AGE AND MOBILE NUMBER / their RESUME to integratedservice23@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by triplebaba: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2017
hello guys thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by triplebaba: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
please can anyone educate on the job invite for the position of a sales executive in kennedia consult ltd? thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vera22: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Please I need an advice. I got an interview invite from BSL CONSULTING COMPANY to come for an interview tomorrow.i tried googling them, but couldn't find any results. Please want to know if they are genuine and if I can go for the interview
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2017
they are very realquote author=triplebaba post=60171871]please do u guys know of kennedia consultant ltd.... please how real are they? i got a job invite from them. asap[/quote]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2017
They recruit for big organizations so the interview would be based on that role....just read about the roles and qualities of a sales person.
Please dress very well when going o
triplebaba:
please can anyone educate on the job invite for the position of a sales executive in kennedia consult ltd? thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Dammyllionaire:

They are very real. The company is close to my residence. What position did you applied for?
What's the name of the company please?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
thanks

Funny I can't even remember..just one of those multiple Applications we do base on "who knows"
What's the name of the company?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FinallyFamous: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What's the name of the company?
HR invites you for briefing on Thursday 7/9/17 by 8:15am@ President Paints Km 27, Lag- Abeokuta Expway,Ahmadiya Bus-Stop, Lagos. With ur CV and passport .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
HR invites you for briefing on Thursday 7/9/17 by 8:15am@ President Paints Km 27, Lag- Abeokuta Expway,Ahmadiya Bus-Stop, Lagos. With ur CV and passport .
I mean the name of the company? Is HR the name of the company and what is the meaning of HR in this case?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Makanjuola89: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
Pls friends help with the genuineness of this invite?

Please how did you apply?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FinallyFamous: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I mean the name of the company? Is HR the name of the company and what is the meaning of HR in this case?
my dear that is how it came o...i knew the company president paint exist bit the presentation of the body of the text msg sound awkward..

Beside I'm always weary of msg asking for passport
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
my dear that is how it came o...i knew the company president paint exist bit the presentation of the body of the text msg sound awkward..

Beside I'm always weary of msg asking for passport
You knew the company President paint exist? I don't understand.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FinallyFamous: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You knew the company President paint exist? I don't understand.
I google search president paints...i saw it a paint producing company...

That wat I meant
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
I google search president paints...i saw it a paint producing company...

That wat I meant
Okay. No problem.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ellaen8(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
pls guys how real is this invite with bvc consulting ltd ,i have been invited for interview tomorrow.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
ellaen8:
pls guys how real is this invite with bvc consulting ltd ,i have been invited for interview tomorrow.
Where is the invite?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ellaen8(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Where is the invite?
lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Krisgift:

Ahhh! This stupid company is at it again. They sack workers weekly and employ another set the next week.
I don't blame them. I blame the high rate of unemployment.
Even to pay workers, you will have to cry out blood before you get paid after working for them.

My friend just quit this particular position because she wasn't paid for 2months.
Now, here they are advertising for the same position. It's a shame!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
ellaen8:
lagos
I didn't mean your location but the invite. Copy what was sent to you and post it here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Anyone know about VFD Group?

Will appreciate any comment.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Krisgift(f): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Easygas Energy Solutions.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by coveredchic(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
FinallyFamous:
Pls friends help with the genuineness of this invite?

It's real. Give it a try.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Francon(f): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
diamondchi123:

I smell GNLD. No position mentioned? Well check your sent items if you applied for any.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
I ɖօռ't tɦɨռҡ I aքքʟɨɛɖ աɨtɦ aռʏ ċօʍքaռʏ ռaʍɛɖ քatɦ Mʊʟtɨ .....tɦaռҡs ʄօʀ tɦɛ ʀɛsքօռsɛ tɦօʊɢɦ

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.