Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423121 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. There are so many places for that. Look around you very well. Where do you stay?

Ipaja precisely
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
midehill:

Ipaja precisely
Iyana Ipaja? Around Idimu, Egbeda, Council, Ikotun?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Iyana Ipaja? Around Idimu, Egbeda, Council, Ikotun?

Ipaja ayobo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
midehill:

Ipaja ayobo
Okay. Just search around. I see vacancy for salespersons everyday. Take a walk around. Check the stores around you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Just search around. I see vacancy for salespersons everyday. Take a walk around. Check the stores around you.

ok tenk u
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunex22(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Adechrist1:

Bro, don't waste your time and money. It's scam

Thanks for ur reply. One could have fallen for it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunex22(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls, any job update on real estate?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Workarena: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Urgent Vacancy!!!
Job Title: Driver
A competent and experienced driver who is literate is needed by the MD of a Microfinance bank. The ideal candidate should be professional in his looks and attitude to work. He should live around Lekki environs, speak and understand English.
Qualificaions and Experience
• Reliable, literate and smart. (Must have a valid driver's license and ID card)
• Speaks and understands English.
• Aged between late 20s and 40.
• Resides around Lekki and its environs.
• Have good understanding of road traffic signs.
• Is conversant with Lagos routes.
• Familiarity with interstate roads is an added advantage
Interested and qualified persons should call 09027421353 or send CV with the subject Driver to recruitment@protenintl.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2018
You are invited for an interview for the position of a Secretary at ENERGYMALLNG on Friday, 26th Jan. 2018. Venue 6b, Bendel close, off Aboyade Cole,V/I. Time 12pm. Come with CV
Pls who can confirm if this is genuine?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clarkfiston: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bsquare18(f): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good afternoon, pls am in need of a job, pls can someone help me out?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by phykel(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ferrano Foods International is currently recruiting for the following positions.

1. Operations Manager (Male)

2. IT/Web Manager

3.Kitchen Manager/Chef Cook

4.Marketers

5. Driver

6. Dispatch Rider

7. Accountant

Interested candidate should send their CV to
ferranofoods@yahoo.com
Resumption Date is February 2018.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by igbsam(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Afternoon guys, wish to inform the house that if there's any job opening for someone who studied clinical psychology, pls do not hesitate to get across to me. Asking for a close relative who is in dere need of a job. Can work in a foundation, ngo, hospital or any firm. Job searching isn't restricted only to the above search criteria, can as well work anywhere so long its a good pay. Qualification B.Sc. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speedaccess: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
visit www.speedaccess.com.ng for latest job updates
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clarkfiston: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Project Supply Chain Manager, Nigeria - Fixed Contract

Our client is a world leader in integrated transport systems. They offer a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. They are present in over 60 countries and employs over 32,000 people worldwide. Due to expansion into new frontiers, they look to recruit an EXPERIENCED PROJECT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER in Nigeria for a CONTRACT DURATION of 12 MONTHS.

Reporting Line: Project Director & MEA Supply Chain Director.

Networks & Links:

Internal:

- Project Manager, Project Industrial/installation/Construction Manager, Project Sourcing Manager, EHS and Security, Finance, Human resources, Quality, SC MEA & Central.
- Close interaction with Project Industrial Manager to ensure Bill of Material and planning of needs are set out and managed by the relevant Supply Chain (Off or On shore)
- Close interaction with Project Sourcing Manager to ensure Supplier Capacity and Logistics/Packaging specifications signature before business awards
- Close interaction with Project Installation/Construction Manager to ensure logistics activities are planned according to project needs
Supply chain Organization for logistics specifications, operational costs and inventory policy

External:

Suppliers and key logistics players, audit consultants

Scope of the job :

- During the project ramp-up, he/she is responsible to drive key activities with the project team to ensure all conditions related to suppliers deliveries, logistics flows and conditions, storage & stock policy, data and system management are met while meeting logistics QCD objectives defined during tender phase
- During the project life, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities related to planning changes, suppliers changes or technical modifications that have significant impact on suppliers capacity, logistics flows or data management
- During the project closure, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities to secure the end of production (Missing Parts) while minimizing costs and obsolete inventories

Purpose of the Job :

- Secure delivery plans during projects ramp-up and closure phases
- During project life, the PrSCM is providing the date of modifications applicability (rank)
- Support Supply Chain organization in case of critical deliveries issues at suppliers
- Secure Supply Chain Workload and Mobilization plan on the project
- Contribute to methods and ways of working improvement within PrSCM community.

Full Details And Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/01/job-vacancy-alert-project-supply-chain.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ekanempatrick28(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
pls am in need of teaching job i can take maths and further maths
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Geophilip: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good people of Nairaland am a fresh graduate in need of a Job, I studied geophysics (2.1) I also have a high level of understanding as I don't struggle to understand things. am good in using softwares like RES1D, RES2D, SURFER, IP2WIN, ZONDIP, and interpretation of results obtained to spot minerals (gem stone), groundwater, deformational structures within a study area (it influence on road construction and buildings), contaminants and pollution plume studies. I have assisted in several works in line with the aforementioned. please any form of assistance will be greatly appreciated. 07080049210
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
bsquare18:
Good afternoon, pls am in need of a job, pls can someone help me out?
HONESTLY MY SISTER ITS IS WELL WITH US( job seekers )
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
PLS I.M IN NEED OF A JOB MY FELLOW BROTHERS & SISTERS. ANY JOB THAT WILL PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE MY PEOPLE PLS HELP ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Account Manager, Ad Sales and Sponsorship - Lagos

Our client is home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories with media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers. They currently have an opening for AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT MANAGER - AD SALES AND SPONSORSHIP to be based in Lagos.

JOB SUMMARY
- Co-ordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered through market intelligence to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of clients.
- Drive and deliver on sales targets.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with and sell TV Network advertising across multiple platforms including TV, mobile and online.
- Work with clients and agencies to raise their demand for a youth and adult oriented music and entertainment channel that targets their desired demographic.
- Deliver on revenue and margin targets agreed with Head of Sales and Commercial Manager.
- Develop strong sales proposals that generate revenue for the company.
- Provide regular reports on operations and progress to the Senior Commercial Manager.
- Closely co-operate with other departments in the local business and in the region to effectively achieve own and departmental sales targets.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Sales Director and or Management.

Full Details and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/01/job-vacancy-alert-account-manager-ad.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Championjosh: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please is this genuine ?

Dear sir or lady,

Thank you for your interest in “Client account manager” job position.

It would be better if we will contact each other through Skype call and I will explain you our business in more detailed way.

Please, add me in Skype – Tatyana.durseneva or send me yours.

Best regards,

Tatyana,

AfricanDate manager
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Piping Engineers at a Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company - Rivers

A reputable Oil and Gas Servicing company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Piping Engineer

Job Location: Rivers

Job Description
Design pipeline systems, compressor stations and processing facilities which requires performing hydraulic, compression and processing simulations
Work closely with the Construction and Operations Team on all aspects of engineering, design, operations and maintenance.
Assist in the development of engineering deliverables, under close supervision, including philosophies, reports, specifications, calculations, data sheets, and technical requisitions.
Assist with developing and maintaining project piping and valve specification.
Assist with preparing wall thickness and branch reinforcing calculations.
Review and approve project schedules with the Project Engineer to see that all dates, rates of progress and design periods are realistic.
Review and approve all piping drawings and ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and fabrication purposes is of satisfactory standard.
Attend co-ordination meetings and engineering review meetings with clients and suppliers as required.
Review document requirements and issue dates for major equipment with suppliers and assist Procurement Department in compiling a Suppliers' Document Index.

Requirements
Bachelors Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant field.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Experience in an engineering / design and constructability capacity for major pipeline projects.
Highly proficient in 3D PDS/PDMS and AutoCAD.
Experienced in equipment layout and pipe routing.
Core Competence:
Engineering, Design, Construction, Procurement, Pipeline Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation and high end Project Management services.

Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: engineeringrecruitment18@gmail.com

For more Jobs Update across Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, United Arab Emirates, etc.. visit http://www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
HSE Officer at a Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company - Lagos

A reputable Oil and Gas Servicing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: HSE Officer

Job Description
Support the Project Department and the organization with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department / organizational objectives are met.
Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
Support the Project Department in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business.
Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.

Requirements
Minimum First Degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
Possess certification in NEBOSH
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction Industry.
Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
Strong passion for HSE and related activities.
Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power point.
Able to work independently and meticulous.
Must be willing to travel at short notice.
Core Competence:
Engineering, Design, Construction, Procurement, Pipeline Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation and high end Project Management services.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: engineeringrecruitment18@gmail.com

For more Jobs Update across Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, United Arab Emirates, etc.. visit http://www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Intern Recruitment

United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.

In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Intern

Reference #: INTDC001
Contract Type: Temporary 6 Months
Job Functions: Intern
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment

Specification
Successful candidates' focus will be on all the Bank's digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
Customer enrollment on Bank's digital products
First-level support
Issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
Education Requirement
B.Sc (Pre- NYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower.

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
http://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/18593

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Engineering

Nestoil Limited is the leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.

Applications are invites from fresh graduates for the position below:

Title: Graduate Trainee Program (Engineering)

Summary
The Graduate Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Obijackson’s workforce.
We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
Civil Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
System Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Production Engineering
Marine Engineering
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Requirements
Candidates should be young talents who graduated not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2).

Application Closing Date
5pm; 6th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruit@nestoilgroup.com Subject of the email must be "Graduate Trainee Program - Engineers"

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jina24, Please i follow your diary. I know you don't me but please kindly consider me for your slot. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jina24(f): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lynette2cute:
Jina24, Please i follow your diary. I know you don't me but please kindly consider me for your slot. Thanks.

Hi Dear, thanks for following my diary.

I read through your posts, you don't live in my location and you have a B.Sc. I think the job is low for you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jina24:

I read through your posts, you don't live in my location and you have a B.Sc. I think the job is low for you.

Am interested
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Jina24:

Thanks ma, please should something else come up kindly let me know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.