Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421113 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
tunex22:
Good afternoon everyone, please help a brother with a job in an Estate firm. I studied Estate management.

U sef!
You even have choice...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Magictesla: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
You are invited for a INTERVIEW on TUE 6TH FEB, 9am @ 4 Alara St, off Commercial Avenue Sabo-Yaba, Lagos. Details in ur mailbox. www.hyinsco.com.ng. 001
Please is this real or scam?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Snowkel(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good day sir/madam

Am kelvin udufo, graduated from the university of Benin with a bachelors degree in social work(Second class upper) .
I am a fresh graduate who is zealous, enthusiastic and experience individual in the area of community development and willing to leave my comfort zone to learn new skills.
With my degree in social work, my objectives are to expand my knowledge base and sharpen my performance in the field I am been assigned to generally to improve my career prospect.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yusinho(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
> Dear Candidate,

> Thank you for your interest in a position at Babban Gona.

We are pleased to inform you that following your application 
we would like to invite you to the
next stage of our recruitment process which consists of an aptitude test.

The test will take place at our office at No 9 Prof. Olabisi Olagoke Street Oceanside Estate, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Tuesday, 13th of February 2018 by 1:00 pm. Please schedule about 2 hours for the whole exercise. If you will not be able to make it on that day or at that time please let us know in time so we can reschedule you for another date or time.
Please bring a copy of this invitation email for accreditation. 
Directions
1. From VI/Ikoyi take the Lekki Expressway to new 2nd Roundabout. 
2.Make Right at roundabout towards Ocean /Pinnacle Filling Station
3. Make the 2nd left turn at NCA Church/Street (Green Building will be on your right).
3.At end of street go straight through a big blue gate onto DCS Road, in our Sub Estate. 
4.Go to the end of DCS road, turn right and make immediate right again I.e. U-turn, go towards the middle of the street and you will see a brown and cream compound with a black gate.
Best Wishes,

Human Development

Please who can tell if this is genuine and how is the aptitude test like?
Thanks for the any response in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ejprojectmgtech: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Hotel Manager needed but I am not an agent. But someone told me in Island Lagos. 08033056825.08066412217
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oaksin: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2018
RAGP MEMBERS UNIT

What if you can start a business you invest once and rip endlessly here in Nigeria just with a minimum 5k investment?
Yes! It's possible, you can now sow once and it earn you for life even at your sleep, just with your enabled internet smart phone.
Join our telegram group now and study how you can become a distributor of MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile via a Reputable Telecom company with a minimum of 5k.
Share the love to your valued friends, family and to the good citizens of Nigeria.
You'll love you gladly do.
Click or copy the link below to join

https:///RAGPmUnit

If you don't have telegram installed in your phone already
You can quickly do that by using the link below to install my best recommended telegram client on your phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.plus

And with that, you're good to go!
Make sure you thank me later.
See you there

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oaksin: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2018
I can speak for it
RAGP is real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.
1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc ,ND or HND.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female.
2. Sales Representative (Male)- Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc or HND. Must also have marketing/ sales experience and also be fluent in Igbo & English Language. Preferably Male.
3. Accountant - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year work experience as an accountant. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel ,any Accounting software and ACCA is a must have. Other related cetifications is an added advantage.
4. stock officer- Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse and stock related operations and also be proficient in use of computer. Driving experience will be of advantage.
To apply, send CV to Careers@acharmony.com
Use the Job title as the subject, else your application may not be processed.
Deadline- 18 February 2018.
NB: Time of work: - Monday to saturday.
All Applicants must reside within Onitsha or nearby , and be fluent in Igbo and English.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemi09(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
pls who can tell me about this company maybe they are real or what they are up to

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gagacy12: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Are you a fresh graduate/NYSC corp member who is so uncertain of what life after school and service holds for you?

Are you a junior level staff wishing to climb up the corporate ladder?

You've been in search of a job for a while but none seems forthcoming and frustration is setting in?

Finally an opportunity is here!

Ascentech services ltd is bringing to you a CareerExpo which focuses on career planning,development,employment of youths and those seeking new opportunities across various verticals.

Join 20 speakers and 50 companies.

Date:March 16th, 2018
Venue: Muson centre,Onikan Lagos.

How can i be part of this programme?

Kindly register via www.careerexpo.ng and upload you CV to participating companies. This might be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinx14: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
The content of the message is well put.. but na the venue spoil am... The venue is not corporately written... its like u asked ur friend for directions and he says( take a bus going to Lagos. drop at oshodi den cross. wen u cross look by ur right, u will see keke napep going to gbagada. enter d keke napep, its #100. Then wen u get there, u will see a compound where there are selling provision. the next building by the left is my house)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by scave(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
pls how true is this interview

Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview with Sales Craft Ltd, by Immigration Office at 3rd Avenue, A Close, House 1, Festac Town, Lagos on Fri 9/2/18, Time 9:30am. Come along with a hard copy of your CV, Credential & Passport Photograph. For inquiry 07067791330
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Job Title: lCT Teacher/Technician

Ref: T - 02

Person Specifications
Must have first Degrees preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject). B.Sc Ed/B.Ed./PGCE
All candidates must have at least 5 years cognate working experience.
Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent organisational and team skill
Computer literacy with ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spread sheet (excel format).
Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both with young people and a wide range of professionals, both within the establishment and in the community.
Experience in in implementing STEM concept is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications quoting the job ref and job title with their CV's to: currentjobs@hendoncollege.org and a copy to: newschool@edensrpeople.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CasaFFa(f): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
We are in need of Freelance writers who can provide and publish two ORIGINAL articles per day on our App. Interested Freelance writers in all categories e.g Politics, Entertainment, Relationship, Fashion, Metro, Lifestyle, Friction e.t.c can apply

The breakdown is seen below

1. 2 articles per day

2. 10 articles per week (Monday - Friday)

3. 40 - 44 articles per month

If you are interested, please provide us with the following

a. Your profile

b. Your CV.

c. A document containing links to articles you have written which have been published online and your Social Media details

The offer comes with a monthly remuneration and this is subject to the quality and timely delivery (Publication) of your articles on the App

Interested candidates should mail omotuyi5@gmail.com with the three attachments listed above

Here is a link to the App below

Download the Eagleee App today via Playstore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatsune.eagleee
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OLUWASEHYI(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
I thought this place is a jobs/vacancy chat room
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
OLUWASEHYI:
I thought this place is a jobs/vacancy chat room
Yeah. Here a chatroom is another name for Derailers Paradise. Any problem?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yemmyharry: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dear Candidate,

You are invited to an Interview and Documentation session with WorkForce.

Date: Friday,  9th February, 2018.

Time: 10am

Venue:  Mina Morrison Centre, 86, Olu Obasanjo road, opposite Diamond Bank, Port Harcourt.

Dresscode: Strictly Formal Corporate.

Also please visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation/ to download and print out forms for documentation. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.

NOTE:

-          Passport used must have white background and you must be corporately dressed, 8 copies.

-          Your guarantors (2) are to attach their passport (with name and signature behind), work ID and standard ID and must have valid email addresses.

-          Your referees (2) are to attach their passport and a valid ID.

Come along with duly filled forms.

Print this mail as proof of invite.

pls anyone else got this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Here a chatroom is another name for Derailers Paradise. Any problem?

I don't know why but for some reason, I found this funny @"Any problem?" grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jazmiynne:

I don't know why but for some reason, I found this funny @"Any problem?" grin
Lolol. That's because the spell I attached to those mails is taking shape cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by software(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A Reputable Security Firm seeks the services of an Accountant in Abuja

Job Title: Accountant
Salary: #40,000 to #50,000
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks is Mandatory.

Job Descriptions

1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and
conformance to reporting and procedural standards.

2. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.

3. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to
provide advice.

4. Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.

5. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.

6. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.

7. Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.

8. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.

9. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.

Application Closing Date: 12th February, 2018.

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and eligibility statement to: info@avksecurity.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sussyky: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
hello
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oghenekome10: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good evening all.. Pls is there anyone here who has idea about NAOC RECRUITMENT OF FARM MANAGERS IN PORTHARCOURT FOR HER FARMS IN KWALE PLS ANYONE WISH SUCH INFO SHOULD HELP ME WITH DETAILS, I MISSED THE INTERVIEW LAST DECEMBER BUT I HV JUST BEEN INVITED AGAIN.. WHATSAPP PLS 07069201514
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. That's because the spell I attached to those mails is taking shape cheesy

Oh my Oh my!

There was a spell? shocked

Money making spell to give me Money? tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
KINDLY HELP CONFIRM IF THIS INVITE IS REAL

After thorough preview of your details and curriculum vitae, considering the working experience, skills and attribute you encompassed. The Board of Directors of BS-SYSTEM has decided to invite you for an ASSESSMENT, a business organization into investment management, human resources management, capital building, entrepreneurial/personal development and strategic planning with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Thursday 8TH of Febuary 2018

Time: 8am Prompt

Ref code: 10010

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye Avenue, behind Zenith bank, Mega chicken

b/stop, Agidingbi,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.

You can also reach the Secretary on ***********
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Oh my Oh my!

There was a spell? shocked

Money making spell to give me Money? tongue
Lol. Smh. The baba won't let me say more.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ejinock: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
koolengrtimmy:
KINDLY HELP CONFIRM IF THIS INVITE IS REAL

After thorough preview of your details and curriculum vitae, considering the working experience, skills and attribute you encompassed. The Board of Directors of BS-SYSTEM has decided to invite you for an ASSESSMENT, a business organization into investment management, human resources management, capital building, entrepreneurial/personal development and strategic planning with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Thursday 8TH of Febuary 2018

Time: 8am Prompt

Ref code: 10010

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye Avenue, behind Zenith bank, Mega chicken

b/stop, Agidingbi,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos.

You can also reach the Secretary on ***********
SCAM
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Josskute(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
yemmyharry:
Dear Candidate,

You are invited to an Interview and Documentation session with WorkForce.

Date: Friday,  9th February, 2018.

Time: 10am

Venue:  Mina Morrison Centre, 86, Olu Obasanjo road, opposite Diamond Bank, Port Harcourt.

Dresscode: Strictly Formal Corporate.

Also please visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation/ to download and print out forms for documentation. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.

NOTE:

-          Passport used must have white background and you must be corporately dressed, 8 copies.

-          Your guarantors (2) are to attach their passport (with name and signature behind), work ID and standard ID and must have valid email addresses.

-          Your referees (2) are to attach their passport and a valid ID.

Come along with duly filled forms.

Print this mail as proof of invite.

pls anyone else got this?
I did too, but don't reside in Port Harcourt, didn't even apply with a port address
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by triplebaba: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please did anybody get online interview from Heineken? I got one few minutes back.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eazyerico(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
yusinho:

> Dear Candidate,

> Thank you for your interest in a position at Babban Gona.

We are pleased to inform you that following your application 
we would like to invite you to the
next stage of our recruitment process which consists of an aptitude test.

The test will take place at our office at No 9 Prof. Olabisi Olagoke Street Oceanside Estate, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Tuesday, 13th of February 2018 by 1:00 pm. Please schedule about 2 hours for the whole exercise. If you will not be able to make it on that day or at that time please let us know in time so we can reschedule you for another date or time.
Please bring a copy of this invitation email for accreditation. 
Directions
1. From VI/Ikoyi take the Lekki Expressway to new 2nd Roundabout. 
2.Make Right at roundabout towards Ocean /Pinnacle Filling Station
3. Make the 2nd left turn at NCA Church/Street (Green Building will be on your right).
3.At end of street go straight through a big blue gate onto DCS Road, in our Sub Estate. 
4.Go to the end of DCS road, turn right and make immediate right again I.e. U-turn, go towards the middle of the street and you will see a brown and cream compound with a black gate.
Best Wishes,

Human Development

Please who can tell if this is genuine and how is the aptitude test like?
Thanks for the any response in anticipation

LOOKS SUSPICIOUS

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52