Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425811 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iammarvellux(m): 4:14am On Apr 20, 2018
JOB VANCANY ALERT

A Real Estate company located at Lagos state
seeks to recruit Sales Personel to market the
company products.
Are you energetic, Sales passionate, willing to
have Extra income and be able to travel to Dubai
with all expense paid trip by the end of this
year? Then this job IS for you.

JOB POSITION : SALES AMBASSADOR

JOB DESCRIPTION
- THE candidate MUST have OND/HND/BSC in
any field, with a minimum of one year sales
experience.
-Candidate MUST be able to guide our Prospects
on their Choice of products.
-Candidate MUST have passion for team Building
-Able to solve customers needs and provide good
customer service.
-Work daily with your sales plan.
-International passport (Optional)
-Excellent selling, communication and negotiation
skills.

RENUMERATION: VERY ATTRACTIVE

DEADLINE : 25th May 2018.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested qualified candidates should send their
CV to emynike2001@gmail.com
Stating "SALES AMBASSADOR" as the subject of
the mail.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by esoboy875(m): 4:18am On Apr 20, 2018
I got this text and i need you guys help

Based on CV review,You've been considered for an interview by 9am on FRI 20/4 at 2 Sunday St off Ikorodu Rd,Palmgrove B/S Lagos. dovegreenglobalservices.com HR

Is it real? Tnks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CottenTees(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Good day,

Our client based in Lekki, is in need of a Housekeeper/Nanny.

Requirements;
Educational requirements: Minimum educational requirement is SSCE
Applicants must be fluent in English, must stay in Lekki axis and applicants must have at least 1 year same role experience.

*Remuneration is attractive and negotiable*
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV/resumes to: Kemisolatodolistng@gmail.com
stating the *Job title as the subject of the mail*.
*Submission Deadline*: 27th April 2018.
Only suitable candidates would be contacted.
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolexzino(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Direct Sales Executives
Workforce group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: - Direct Sales Executive (DSE)
Location: Lagos Preferred environments (Ikeja, Apapa & Lagos Island)
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank

Job Responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery

Requirements:
- OND, HND,BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 33 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.

Salary: #45,000 - #60, 000 monthly and good commissions on every product sold for the bank every month.

Apply Now
https:///forms/G69vkXpW8dxpV0Xt1 (Preferred)
OR
tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com Subject: Commercial Bank DSE
Visit and Follow Page for more current Job update
https://www.facebook.com/Job-Finders-378875982629615/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Marketing Executive at Qatar Airways Lagos

Job description

In this role, you will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts in order to achieve commercial targets.

Specific Accountabilities Include

Supporting the execution of marketing plans and activities via various online and offline channels.
Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and agencies at all times.
Ongoing measurement of all marketing budget spend to ensure it is in track of allocated budget for financial year and meets objectives whilst generating ROI.

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Vikzywhyt(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Vacancy along Ikeja for a litigation barrister with a minimum of 3 years experience. Interested applicant should contact me via 09076431227.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Calebsky(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2018
URGENT VACANCY

WELL INTERVENTIONS ENGINEER

MIN. OF 10 YRS EXPERIENCE

READY FOR IMMEDIATE ENGAGEMENT

SEND MAIL WITH CV TO: caleb.karuna@engineer.com

CLOSING TODAY 20TH APRIL, 2018.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spongebob0006(f): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
vykta:

Hello Did you go for the interview? I just got a similar invite now
yes i did
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vykta: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
spongebob0006:

yes i did
Cool Thanks for the reply
How was it? What is expected?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Missb15: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
I have jst received an interview invite at Global Resource on Monday 23/4/ 2018, at no 5 resources press building, off fumec bus stop. Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja. Pls who knows abt them, & how legit are they? tnks

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kadiaupdates(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2018

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oyedun82(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview with Sales Craft Ltd, by Immigration Office at 3rd Avenue, A Close, House 1, Festac Town, Lagos on Tue 24/4/18, Time 9AM . Come along with a hard copy of your CV, Credential & Passport Photograph. For inquiry call 08038781738. REFERRAL : ********

Please has anyone seen something like this and how real is it?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sales Associate at Sales Associate, Lagos

Job description

We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, including closing sales. The Sales Associate’s responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kernniejay(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Office Assistant Urgently needed in a company in Omole Phase 1, Lagos, on a part-time basis.
Minimum of SSCE/OND is okay and the salary is very attractive. Deadline: 25TH APRIL 2018. Pls call 08082914142 for further enquiries and application.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
oyedun82:
Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview with Sales Craft Ltd, by Immigration Office at 3rd Avenue, A Close, House 1, Festac Town, Lagos on Tue 24/4/18, Time 9AM . Come along with a hard copy of your CV, Credential & Passport Photograph. For inquiry call 08038781738. REFERRAL : ********

Please has anyone seen something like this and how real is it?

I received this same message
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
I want to enroll for a professional certificate in accounting (chartered) but there are certain things i want you guys to help me on which are enumerated below:

1. Between ICAN and ACCA, which is more straight-forward in terms of registering, writing exams, getting results on time, and subsequently
be chartered?
2. As a banking and finance graduate, will they be exemption on certain stages of the exams?
3. How long before one gets chartered?
4. Which is easier to write between ICAN and ACCA
5. Is it possible for a working class to undergo these exams without it disrupting working activities in the office. For instance, exams falling
on working days?

Please, if you're a chartered accountants, help me out with the above questions. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Missb15:
I have jst received an interview invite at Global Resource on Monday 23/4/ 2018, at no 5 resources press building, off fumec bus stop. Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja. Pls who knows abt them, & how legit are they? tnks
Fake.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
I want to enroll for a professional certificate in accounting (chartered) but there are certain things i want you guys to help me on which are enumerated below:

1. Between ICAN and ACCA, which is more straight-forward in terms of registering, writing exams, getting results on time, and subsequently
be chartered?
2. As a banking and finance graduate, will they be exemption on certain stages of the exams?
3. How long before one gets chartered?
4. Which is easier to write between ICAN and ACCA
5. Is it possible for a working class to undergo these exams without it disrupting working activities in the office. For instance, exams falling
on working days?

Please, if you're a chartered accountants, help me out with the above questions. Thanks in anticipation

I am an ICAN student, currently in PE 2. Kindly WhatsApp me on 07037127026 let's discuss this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please guys, who knows anything about something like this or has ever attended their interview?

Dear applicant,
You are invited for an Interview for the role of a CREDIT CONTROL OFFICER on Monday 23rd April 2018. Time; 11:00am.
Venue: UniHOLD Office, Works and Physical Planning Complex, New Hall Bus-stop, Unilag, Akoka
Kindly confirm your attendance by responding to text by stating your FULL NAME. Elizabeth Chile
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Alright..

sunnywee:

I am an ICAN student, currently in PE 2. Kindly WhatsApp me on 07037127026 let's discuss this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by opylas(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Good evening ..please I need you guys opinion.....There's this 40k job offer I got today....I stay in ikorodu and the company is at gbagada....considering the amount I will spend on tfare and feeding.....Do you guys think its a good offer?.....please who knows how much it will cost to get to gbagada from ikorodu
Of course it's not a "good" offer, but sometimes we have to look beyond the payslip. Ask yourself: Will I grow here? Will my job description help enhance my skill set? I believe these things matter, too. If your answer to both is YES, then I think you should go ahead and accept the offer and look for better opportunities while at it.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mekkynnams(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earnthrill is a Fund multipurpose society where members agree to receive donations from one another through a central account from where the funds are distributed to individual members accounts. It is a community of like minded men and women who share a common vision of helping one another's and seeing to the general welfare of the members.

Registration fee is #1,000 This is the only money you are investing in the business and is paid once.

Level 1 After your registration, 2 others who register next donates #1,000 each to you, ie (#1,000 x 2 = #2,000) At this stage, you don't withdraw the money. The system reinvests the #2,000 for you and upgrades you making you eligible to receive same donation at next level.

Level 2: Here 4 Members then donates #2,000 each to you, ie (#2,000 x 4) = #8,000 The system pays you #4,000 and upgrades you to next level with #4,000 making you eligible to receive same.

Level 3: Here 8 Members donates #4000 each to you, making #32,000 ie (#4,000 x cool = #32,000. Again, the system pays you #16,000 and use #16,000 to upgrade you to the next level.

Level 4: Here, 16 members donates #16,000 each to you making a total of #256,000 ie (#16,000 x 16). You are paid #100,000, #15,500 will be invested in Earnthill Agro Foundation, #5,500 will be invested in Earnthill Organic Healthy Products Empowerment on your behalf. The system automatically upgrades you to next stage with #128,000 balance.

Level 5: Here 32 members are donates #128,000 each to you making a total of #4,096,000 ie (#128,000 x 32). #2,048,000 is paid to you while the balance of #2,048,000 is used to upgrade you automatically to the next level.

Level 6: Here 64 members donates #2,048,000 each to you making a total of #131.072.000, ie (#2,048,000 x 64) The sum of #65,536,000 is paid to you. #32.768m is for Admin and Re-entry charges. These Incentives worth #32,768,000 will be added to you:
1. PRADO 2015 model
2. All Expenses paid trip to Dubai
3(a). Gold Necklace and Rings worth #1.5m for ladies
3(B). Gold Wrist Watch worth #1.5m for men
4.Food Stuff worth #300,000
5. Plasma LG worth #300,000
6. Deep Freezer Worth #150,000
7. Washing Machine worth #150,000
8. Household Organic Healthy Products Worth #300,000
9. Kitchen Utensils worth #150,000
10. Gas Oven worth #250,000
11. General body Chek up #500,000
12. Empowerment #1m.
13. a good piece of land on a good location
If you’re interested WhatsApp me here: 08095852031
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zandread: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the position of a Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: SSCE. Marketing experience is an added advantage and should also possess good communication skills. All applicants must reside in Lagos
For further enquiries please call 0805 306 5255
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Social Media is changing a lot,
Join "Latest Jobs" Facebook group to receive notification of current career opportunities and tips tw fast track your career growth.

https://www./878189319010788/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by daxon001(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Missb15:

how is this even possible. wen we've not even passed 20th?undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CottenTees(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below

Job Title: Driver

Requirements

Must be ready for immediate engagement.
Must have a minimum of SSCE
Must have a valid drivers licence
Must be willing to travel when required
Must be able to read and write
Must be matured and pays attention to details
Must be within the ages of 25-40yrs
Interested persons living at Alimosho LGA of Lagos should apply

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
kemisolatodolistng@gmail.com
with "Driver" as the subject to the mail
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oghenemoney(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Brand Ambassadors needed

Duration : 2weeks.

Pay : 40,000.

https:///FwJfdwTnOgYJEh3w0XUJu0
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giztzone(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions Available)

Brief Company's History

MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.

Use the links below to find out more and mode of application;

1) MTN Nigeria Recruits - Manager, Enterprise Business Unit Strategic Account

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/04/mtn-nigeria-recruits-manager-enterprise.html

2) NSMC Engineer, Fixed Wireline Vacancy At MTN Nigeria

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/04/nsmc-engineer-fixed-wireline-vacancy-at.html

3) Switch Operations Engineer Vacancy At MTN Nigeria

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/04/switch-operations-engineer-vacancy-at.html

4) MTN Nigeria Recruits - HR Advisor

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/04/mtn-nigeria-recruits-hr-advisor.html

5) Engineer, Security Planning At MTN Nigeria

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/04/engineer-security-planning-at-mtn.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kamlex2020: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
oghenemoney:
Brand Ambassadors needed

Duration : 2weeks.

Pay : 40,000.

https:///FwJfdwTnOgYJEh3w0XUJu0

The link is not going, how can I apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2018
You're invited: TEST at UBA Plc, 5, Lebanon St, Dugbe, IB on SAT 21/04/18,9am. Bring:3CV&ORIGINALS&2copies of (Birth, O'Level, ND certificates) & 2 passport.

Who also got this message on 20th
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CruzJoe(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2018
THOSE IN PORT HARCOURT...

PLS I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO REACH THIS ADDRESS:

Pabod plant : No. 186/187 transAmadi portharcourt.

Pabod Breweries limited portharcourt
(International breweries PLC pH)

Am coming from Aba,Abia state....pls How do I get to that address .

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.