Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2388909 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kevcy(f): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Ulu45:

Any heads up guys? Wish me luck.
I received the same message not long ago, no idea of what to expect.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ulu45: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
kevcy:

I received the same message not long ago, no idea of what to expect.
I've done mine.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Urgently needed

Post of Manager
Marketer
Sales Representative
Credit Officer

Please contact us on kes_fem2011@yahoo.com
Or call 08066366184
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by blazerise(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Needed Urgently for Immediate work in a Business Consulting Firm in Lagos.

Job Title: Experienced Graduate Trainee

Responsibilities
Secure basically presentations and execute them monthly
Handle cheques issued and cash paid at every presentations
Optimize workflow procedures in the office by supporting Business Development managers with planning and distributing information
Perform both business & technical duties

Knowledge, skills & Abilities

Strong communication skills, organizational skills, presentation skills and attention to details.
Ability to meet the public effectively
Ability to organize and perform work independently
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates
Readiness to learn and multitask
Readiness to travel locally and internationally at any time
Knowledge of computers and word processing packages such as Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.

Qualification
Minimum of OND/B.Sc. in any field of study. Master’s degree will be an added advantage. A comparable amount of training may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.

Mode of entry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to hr.crystallineconsult@outlook.com using the Job title as subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odyscristo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are kindly invited for an interview on Wednesday 18th July 2018. @ Standard Flour Mills, No. 15 Creek Road, Apapa Lagos by 11:00am prompt.
Any help wit this invite..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
odyscristo:
You are kindly invited for an interview on Wednesday 18th July 2018. @ Standard Flour Mills, No. 15 Creek Road, Apapa Lagos by 11:00am prompt.
Any help wit this invite..
bro when do u receive the message
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
pcjuvy:
Urgently needed

Post of Manager
Marketer
Sales Representative
Credit Officer

Please contact us on kes_fem2011@yahoo.com
Or call 08066366184

Where is it located
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Next2Bezee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Charlcee International School is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management, and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our vision.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: School Secretary

Duties:

- Answer calls, take messages and handle correspondence.
- Drafting and typing up official letters
- Writing and distributing school bulletins
- Compiling reports accurately and efficiently
- Printing and photocopying documents of all kinds
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Taking messages for teachers
- Greeting parents and other individuals who arrive at the school
- Ensuring that visitors sign the appropriate visitors’ book
- Providing visitors with appropriate directions and helping them move around the school
- Updating records which relate to both pupils and staff members
- Greeting parents and other individuals who arrive at the school
- Ensuring that visitors sign the appropriate visitors’ book
- Providing visitors with appropriate directions and helping them move around the school
- Updating records which relate to both pupils and staff members
- Paying bills and keeping financial records updated
- Paying cash into the appropriate accounts

Job Requirements:

Good Computer Literacy,
OND/HND/NCE Graduate Trainee Level
Organised, Articulate and Cerebral
Applicants must be female.
Must leave in Amuwo Odofin LGA (Preferably Festac Town).

To apply, send your resume and cover letter to next2bezee@gmail.com.

Application Deadline: 3rd August 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please, I need opinions about this: I applied with kennedia consulting for a job, I was shortlisted for an aptitude test, but I couldn't make it. They sent messages of new schedules about two more times, and I didn't go for any. So this evening, I got a mail stating that I passed the aptitude test, and I'm invited for the next stage (assessment centre) slated for tomorrow. I really don't know what to make of this
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Geophilip: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Akinlekanwr:
Please, I need opinions about this: I applied with kennedia consulting for a job, I was shortlisted for an aptitude test, but I couldn't make it. They sent messages of new schedules about two more times, and I didn't go for any. So this evening, I got a mail stating that I passed the aptitude test, and I'm invited for the next stage (assessment centre) slated for tomorrow. I really don't know what to make of this

better go if you want a job, or don't if you are sure of the following.
1. GNLD job
2. you are not interested.

if otherwise give it a try. it might turn out to be the miracle job of the year.
success

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olamilite: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abmendozer(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Please guys, I have an assesement test tomorrow with Mr Price, lekki palms for the role of a retail associate. Has anyone done the test? Can someone assist on what to expect.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Call the number
midehill:

Where is it located
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Female and Male teachers needed
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to:
The Proprietress,
Laurels Foundation School,
Palace Road, Ogunfayo Estate,
Near Mayfair Garden, Eputu,
Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Lagos State.

For enquiries, contact - Call: 08033045454, 08053679043
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
A reputable High School within Ikeja environs, Lagos State, urgently requires success-driven candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Description
We require Teachers for the following subjects:
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Mathematics
Pure Mathematics.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must hold NCE/B.Ed or BA/B.Sc with PGDE, in addition to 5 years teaching experience and should be ready to present evidence of students' success in external examinations from past places of work as teachers.
Possession of M.Ed would be added advantage.
Additional Requirements
All candidates must as a matter of necessity:
Be computer literate,
Possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to Students, Parents and Staff.
Have strong commitment to school improvement
Remuneration
The school management shall:
Offer a comprehensive support package to all staff
Value its staff and seek to develop them.
Remunerate well above the average in the industry.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in candidate's handwriting with detailed CV's including day time contact number to:
The Consultant,
G.P.O. 5884, Marina,
Lagos State.

The Subject applied for should be written on the top left hand corner of the envelope
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
johnime:
after how many yrs they girl has gotten a job joor

You sure
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lhumi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
VACANCY

Mopheth Group. is a Nigerian organization unique in her divine foundation with a world class culture. At Mopheth, we do not believe in just providing the best of services and products, we believe in building a workforce that is highly professional and of international standard.

We are an organization with a coherent corporate culture that promotes efficiency and profitability. We understand the meaning of our values and translate them into actions that surpass the expectation of all our stakeholders. Particularly we have taken it upon ourselves to be the dependable organization that keeps striving for excellence in all our activities.

PHARMACOLOGIST
PHARMACIST
INTERN PHARMACIST
SPORT STORE SALES REP (NOTE:LEAVING AROUND LEKKI/SANGOTEDO AXIS)

All mail sent to christibukun@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ayoguy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
hello beautiful people.. Am a computer science undergraduate of COMPUTER SCIENCE and am currently looking for a place for my industrial training (IT).. anybody with where i can apply or assistance for placement!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oluyinkavic(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
"Based on Referral, You've been urgently considered for interview by 9am on FRI,20/7 at 8,Thomas Salako Street,Ogba Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.www.becologistics.com"

I got this message this evening, do anyone knows about them??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
oluyinkavic:
"Based on Referral, You've been urgently considered for interview by 9am on FRI,20/7 at 8,Thomas Salako Street,Ogba Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.www.becologistics.com"

I got this message this evening, do anyone knows about them??
Based on CV Review, GMI urgently considers you for an interview by 9am on WEDNESDAY,27/6/18 at 3rd Floor, 8, Thomas Salako Street Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.GM
Fake people I got that message from them too last month but I didn't go sha.. Gnld people
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oluyinkavic(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2018
teepha:

Based on CV Review, GMI urgently considers you for an interview by 9am on WEDNESDAY,27/6/18 at 3rd Floor, 8, Thomas Salako Street Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.GM
Fake people I got that message from them too last month but I didn't go sha.. Gnld people

Thanks ma'am. ... I thought as much
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2018
⁠Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.

Please note that the positions are only available for those living in Onitsha or near Ogidi.And must be fluent in English, and at least Understand Igbo Language

1. Cashier (female Only)- Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have completed NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Assistant (Male Only)- OND or O’level- Must also have sales /marketing experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Age requirement: 23 Years and Above

3. Stock Officer (Male Only)- Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

4.Warehouse Manager (Male)- Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control Inventory related operations.basic computer Knowledge is an added advantage

5: Sales Rep: (Male)Min qualification- Any Degree related to Marketing or sales. Certifications or trainings in the later fields are an advantage. Must have Work experience in Marketing and sales for at least 1 year. Applicant should be able to boost sales turnover and profit margin, manage sales team and increase market share in target locations. (Job involves traveling )
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2018
If you are interested in a paid training in the Oil and Gas sector then Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) popularly called Local Content is your best bet.
You could be paid up to 120k monthly if you are eventually picked.
Register on their site and if you have been shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted.

Register here

https://nogicjqs.gov.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tobi700(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Custodian Life Assurance Limited is a member of Custodian Investment PLC, a leading insurance company in Nigeria with over N69.8 billion asset is Recruiting.
*Do you have HND/Bsc in any discipline?
*Are you self motivated?
*Do you have ability to turn leads into prospects?

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to
olabisiolabode0@gmail.com

*Remuneration... Attractive

*HMO

*Welfare package available

*Allowance for Transportation

*Pension Scheme

*Group Life/Group personal Accident (GPA)

*Promotion await outstanding performance

*13th month Bonus

*Conducive Environment

*Continuous  Sales Training

Position: SALES/MARKETING

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Financial Controller

Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.

Job Profile

The Financial Controller plays a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in setting the strategic direction for the organization, decision making and operations which includes developing and implementing the financial systems and processed required to support the financial growth and future of the organization.

Reporting to the Executive Director, the Financial Controller is to direct and manage all financial aspects of the company strategy and provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.

FULL DETAILS, USE LINK: http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2018/07/job-vacancy-alert-financial-controller.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jahlove4jah: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
You meant part time job? I presently stay at Eliozu
axis and I need a part time job to keep going? Can I send you a pm?
paulovirih:
DELIVERY STAFF JOB OPENING IN PORT HARCOURT

1. Minimum Requirement SSCE
2. Per-Time Job
3. Renumeration 15,000

Send your CV to naomi@kennelpride.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Guysses(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Alexx399:
⁠Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.

Please note that the positions are only available for those living in Onitsha or near Ogidi.And must be fluent in English, and at least Understand Igbo Language

1. Cashier (female Only)- Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have completed NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Assistant (Male Only)- OND or O’level- Must also have sales /marketing experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Age requirement: 23 Years and Above

3. Stock Officer (Male Only)- Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

4.Warehouse Manager (Male)- Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control Inventory related operations.basic computer Knowledge is an added advantage

5: Sales Rep: (Male)Min qualification- Any Degree related to Marketing or sales. Certifications or trainings in the later fields are an advantage. Must have Work experience in Marketing and sales for at least 1 year. Applicant should be able to boost sales turnover and profit margin, manage sales team and increase market share in target locations. (Job involves traveling )
i am interested on the sale rep, which email am i going to send my CV?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shollay09(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Akinlekanwr:
its not GNLD. And am sure you were only lucky to receive the message.. I will advice u in your best interest to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client requires the services of an Architect to join the company.

Requirement:
Bachelors degree/Msc in Architecture with a minimum of a second class lower division and at least 2years working experience as an Architect.

Candidate MUST be proficient in Google sketch up application
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Conversant with designs in office furniture, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and must live in Sangotedo/Ajah or its environs.

If you meet any of these requirements, send your resume to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using the position as subject of the mail.

Application Deadline: 25/7/2018.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dan41(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
please I'm in need of a job in Abuja. bsc-ed economics

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.