Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424939 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2015
adebimpe1988 always peepin

Yay! I opened d 1st page of 207!!!
Ferdybaba wer is my own rolex watch?

Or a charming gal in d huz shud give mi a gift too..

Lero15 pls look into dis matter.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2015
smallpeepee:
am nt scared jux playin safe, I cud get a ban til 2150 nd u knw wot dat means grin
Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Luckygurl(f): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2015
smallpeepee:
am nt scared jux playin safe, I cud get a ban til 2150 nd u knw wot dat means grin

Hmmm! Do your thing and forget about them.
I'm outta here if you've got nothing to say smiley smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Luckygurl:

Hmmm! Do your thing and forget about them.
I'm outta here if you've got nothing to say smiley smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
smallpeepee:

Yeaaa lota of tins
smallpeepee:

embarassed wud lyk 2 make it private embarassed
So many spies here
smallpeepee:

Trust mi baby, d spies r vry vry powerful.
smallpeepee:
embarassed u beta be, they r so powerful n they hv Uncles @ high places lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
Why do I so love this guy,! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
tolutweety:

cheesy cheesy
Why do I so love this guy,! cheesy
lol tnx boss I wish d gals can luv mi d way u do grin
I for don marry o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
smallpeepee:
lol tnx boss I wish d gals can luv mi d way u do grin
I for don marry o
I'm sure they love you more wink grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
embarassed no they always end up breaking my fragile hrt embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
smallpeepee:
adebimpe1988 always peepin

Yay! I opened d 1st page of 207!!!
Ferdybaba wer is my own rolex watch?

Or a charming gal in d huz shud give mi a gift too..

Lero.15 pls look into dis matter.
lols...I've once opened 3-consecutive pages, no show... angry grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Holla to all.....

Happy new year once more

The 200th page opening was timely as it fell into the season of festivities, unlike the 100th page opening

Consequently, it came with a surprise package.

A wrist watch to encourage timeliness smiley

Congratulations Jamean.....

Looking forward to the 300th page.

God bless us all... Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bolt2011:
Happy New Year everyone.
I have decided and I'm determined this year, to devout a greater part of my time and resources into getting a better job.
I believe there are people in this section of Nairaland who can help bring my dreams to reality and give me a testimony this year 2015. I know the good things that I've been happening here and I'm going to be part of it this year.
Keep up the good work. God bless y'all.
Would you like to teach?
Bolt2011 (BSc., MSc. Biology)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Would you like to teach?
Bolt2011:
Happy New Year everyone.
I have decided and I'm determined this year, to devout a greater part of my time and resources into getting a better job.
I believe there are people in this section of Nairaland who can help bring my dreams to reality and give me a testimony this year 2015. I know the good things that I've been happening here and I'm going to be part of it this year.
Keep up the good work. God bless y'all.

Bolt2011 (BSc., MSc. Biology)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
embarassed embarassed

smallpeepee:
E.g of d spies, jamean tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bolt2011(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
GoldenDr:
Would you like to teach?

Yea, I don't mind teaching. I've actually been teaching since 2009.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spawne: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year guys.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bolt2011:

Yea, I don't mind teaching. I've actually been teaching since 2009.
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs/107. Take a look.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bolt2011(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
spawne:
Happy New Year guys.
Hey spawne, Where u been hiding?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello guys.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
My Jlanders Best's 2014

Female Category
Nominees

singlefade25 - very cute, nice lady. Every question directed @ her here, she says "ask lero" grin She can be very emotional sha. Her heart is so soft, she feels sorry for any little offence that you might not even notice. She was always there to post most job links to me...those that I never knew existed too.

MarvellousGod- Isn't she marvellous? If not for that our brother that wink wink I would have asked her out kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ... cute, innocent and caring. She replies most posts maturely. She was always there to encourage me during tough times. We still do encourage each other...

Crowntoro- hmmm...fine babe. This babe can be really naughty cha tongue tongue She would always ask how far with job matter. She has a very good sense of humour and can really make jests of me. Fuuny and friendly.

[size=15pt]AND THE WINNER IS

MARVELLOUSGOD [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Male Category

Nominees

ednut1 This dude is a real nigga tongue tongue Very open-minded... he no dey send at all. He really helped me many times. He has a great knowledge about job matter too, especially the financial sector. Funny and crazy dude tongue

tolutweety Initially, I never knew this dude was from same alma mata. This dude is so free and fun. He never bears grudges with any one. You can relate with him soo well. Plus, he is very smart... a real genius, I must confess. IGI IWE cool cool When u are down, just read one of his lenghty posts...you'll be fine.

ojsamuel This moniker might not ring a bell in ur ears eyes grin He is a perfect gentleman. Always ready to help in the best way possible. He was always there to lift me wen I was down. Very caring brother.

OJSAMUEL[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hope ders an actual gift grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
My most Respected Jlanders 2014

Female Category

Nominees

MsSteph- While she was still active.., she was the best poster of jobs. I wish her well wherever she is. I miss her. Very good lady. So calm and always ready to reply you.

cc150615 Wummie is a wonderful person. She is very smart, makes use of the little info she gets on nairaland to the best effect. She is a very strong lady. She has a strong heart cha, always pressing and not giving up. I call her Miss Frank. I'm happy she saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Babyboom She used to post The Guardians Tuesdays and Thursdays jobs. She is a very nice lady. She is caring too. May God reward you for all those posts of yours. Amen.

CC150615[/size]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
*Walks together wit marvellousGod 2 receive d award*

4 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
male category

nominees

davide470 This guy is vast... he is mr Oil and Gas and Mr Finance cheesy He doesnt reply my posts most times though are you scared of Lero ni?? angry angry He is smart and knowledgeable.

DmainMan This brother is indeed a main-man. He gives out most job test materials free of charge. Almost got into trouble with SHL people. I'm happy he is free now. Brother, u have really done well on this section. I hail you.

TheRealAdonye- This dude is so simple. He can write well cha cool cool All those vocabularies no be here ooo... grin grin He has always been my silent admiree. He is verrrry smart too....

DMAINMAN[/size]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by crowntoro(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lero15:
My Jlanders Best's 2014

Female Category
Nominees

singlefade25 - very cute, nice lady. Every question directed @ her here, she says "ask lero" grin She can be very emotional sha. Her heart is so soft, she feels sorry for any little offence that you might not even notice. She was always there to post most job links to me...those that I never knew existed too.

MarvellousGod- Isn't she marvellous? If not for that our brother that wink wink I would have asked her out kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ... cute, innocent and caring. She replies most posts maturely. She was always there to encourage me during tough times. We still do encourage each other...

Crowntoro- hmmm...fine babe. This babe can be really naughty cha tongue tongue She would always ask how far with job matter. She has a very good sense of humour and can really make jests of me. Fuuny and friendly.

MARVELLOUSGOD [/size]
looooooooool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Shoutouts to those I know well that didnt make the cut. I'm sorry. It's just that I've known these peeps for long.

Cant fail to mention

Maya2pretty
Veevean1
Jamean
Okeyjames
Adewumiopeyemi
Okzcorp
Jesusbabygirl
Chifreke
Vinas
SegunMike
Erza
Coolbibz
Mtor
Iamyet
Bluheffner
Masagoody
MissIndependent
Deanolamide
Novia22
Scad
Xtrasmooth404
Givemejoy
Ferdybaba
Ghostlady
Ziidamsel
Cocolav
Beau49
Scrypt
Kachisbarbie
World
KissQ
Honipet
Rawdeal
Boofydon
Paroman
Smallpeepee
Cutetonye009 undecided undecided
ahmeen
tmany
kpato
tobiflink
herboshedhe
omenpetrol
doctorsola
[size=20pt]JARUS[/size]
romoruyi
GoldenDr
luvola
estorico
Olutola88

8 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Create more categories now .... Or u know wat will happen angry

Like. sharer of the year

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lero15:
My most Respected Jlanders 2014

Female Category

Nominees

MsSteph- While she was still active.., she was the best poster of jobs. I wish her well wherever she is. I miss her. Very good lady. So calm and always ready to reply you.

cc150615 Wummie is a wonderful person. She is very smart, makes use of the little info she gets on nairaland to the best effect. She is a very strong lady. She has a strong heart cha, always pressing and not giving up. I call her Miss Frank. I'm happy she saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Babyboom She used to post The Guardians Tuesdays and Thursdays jobs. She is a very nice lady. She is caring too. May God reward you for all those posts of yours. Amen.

CC150615[/size]
Hmmm, colors on my cheeks, Thanks bro.
sometimes I just wonder how some ppl on here know other ppl so well sha!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
veevean1:
Create more categories now .... Or u know wat will happen angry

Like. sharer of the year
Looollll... and like the *Jealouser* of the year cheesy tongue

Disclaimer- This is not the general awards... Just wanted to show my way of appreciating people here. The awards programme is still ongoing, I think... cc TherealAdonye
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lero15:

Looollll... and like the *Jealouser* of the year cheesy tongue

Disclaimer- This is not the general awards... Just wanted to show my way of appreciating people here. The awards programme is still ongoing, I think... cc TherealA..donye

wink stroller of d year
Et al

U are highly appreciated for d numerous and insightful shares wink

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
veevean1:

wink stroller of d year
Et al

U are highly appreciated for d numerous and insightful shares wink
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.