Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422785 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while and.......I'm actually short of words. Gosh! I'm so emotional right now embarassed

I just wanted to say something nice and em....I really miss everyone here, especially those I've met physically. cry

Miss those days everybody came around and rocked this chatroom. But things are changing pretty fast. Reasons I can't decipher. undecided

I understand that 20 children can't play together for 20 years. But, i'll be glad if the mingling get better, as I have made good friends via this platform. smiley

I miss you; cry

Davide470
Singlefade25
TheRealAdonye
Lero15
Veevean1
Tolutweety
MarvellousGod
Ferdybaba
Scrypt
KissQ
Mizmycoli
Cocolav
Segunmike
Smallpeepee
Ilori1930
Nonsso
cc160615
Xtrasmooth404
Adeaks
Okzcorp
Beau49
Maya2pretty
Ziidamsel

et al... (some moniker don't just stick) grin

As the norm, I dedicate Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out loud" to you all. smiley Goan download the song angry tongue

Mej' loves you now, always and wish you the very best. Silence is not out of mind, you're always in my goods thoughts.

Cheers!

PS: I passionately miss one particular person and long to see you again, don't keep me waiting for too long wink

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jamean:
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while and.......I'm actually short of words. Gosh i'm so emotional right now! embarassed

I just wanted to say something nice and em....I really miss everyone here, especially those I've met physically. cry

Miss those days everybody came around and rocked this chatroom. But things are changing pretty fast. Reasons I can't decipher. undecided

I understand that 20children can't play together for 20years. But i'll be glad if the mingling get better, as I have made good friends via this platform. smiley

I miss you; cry

Davide470
Singlefade25
TheRealAdonye
Lero15
Veevean1
Tolutweety
MarvellousGod
Ferdybaba
Scrypt
KissQ
Mizmycoli
Cocolav
Segunmike
Smallpeepee
Ilori1930
Nonsso
cc160615
Adeaks
Beau49
Maya2pretty
Ziidamsel

As the norm, I dedicate Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out loud" to you all. smiley

Mej' loves you now, always and wish you the very best. Silence is not out of mind, you're always in my goods thoughts.

Cheers!

PS: I passionately miss one particular person and long to see you again, don't keep me waiting for too long wink

Awww kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
KissQ:

Awww kiss kiss kiss

Y awwwing
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello good people. I trust we re all having good time out thr as its been a while I came on here. Apologies for the seldom visit.

@Davide470, pls re-activate the sterling bank thread with topic 'Sterling Bank Invitation' as its been impactful and informing since its inception
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
adeoti01:

Y awwwing

Cus my sis loves n misses me! Now u knw y am awwing ryt

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ajosegabriel(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi fellaz, i'm a student who just graduated from a polytechnic recently last yr to be precise.but what actually happended, was that somebody called me that there is a job available somewhere. but the problem is that, i was asked to produce my curiculum vitae(C.V) and i havent collected my result/notification of result...i just need clarification and enlightment on the neccessary things to do..thanks in advance..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2015
ajosegabriel:
Hi fellaz, i'm a student who just graduated from a polytechnic recently last yr to be precise.but what actually happended, was that somebody called me that there is a job available somewhere. but the problem is that, i was asked to produce my curiculum vitae(C.V) and i havent collected my result/notification of result...i just need clarification and enlightment on the neccessary things to do..thanks in advance..

If you just graduated as an ND holder, pls go for your HND or rather opt for B.SC but if u graduated as an HND holder with no result yet then it means you re yet to go for NYSC. Pls do the needful by going for NYSC as its a requisite to landing if not good job but a fair job.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sentaljohn(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
rasaqdayo:
Weatherford has a new position for junior engineers.
pls, how do I apply? am a graduate of civil engineering..tnx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jamean:
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while and.......I'm actually short of words. Gosh! I'm so emotional right now embarassed

I understand that 20 children can't play together for 20 years. But, i'll be glad if the mingling get better, as I have made good friends via this platform. smiley

I miss you; cry

Beau49

As the norm, I dedicate Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out loud" to you all. smiley Goan download the song angry tongue

Cheers!

Awwwww....thanks dear*bear hug* I miss those days too. Am sure they would all be back again. Am starting something my reason for not being constant. Miss you guys too especially ferdy. I hope he is fine.

Thanks for the song I love it.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
KissQ:

Cus my sis loves n misses me! Now u knw y am awwing ryt

Kkk...watching una in 3D...You&urSister...Happy Sunday...how's service
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ciskenn(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iamtosin:

If you just graduated as an ND holder, pls go for your HND or rather opt for B.SC but if u graduated as an HND holder with no result yet then it means you re yet to go for NYSC. Pls do the needful by going for NYSC as its a requisite to landing if not good job but a fair job.
I have ND, B.Tech, finished serving. but no job yet. If you have one kindly keep me posted. 08032774091,08182161459
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
adeoti01:

Kkk...watching una in 3D...You&urSister...Happy Sunday...how's service

Same here n service was awesome

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XtraSmooth404: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
@Jamean
Thanks darl... miss u too smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
KissQ:

Same here n service was awesome

Hope you danced well at church *not Shoki Ooº°˚˚°o * smilesssssss

I wish YOU a stress-free work-full graced-filled A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ favour-flavoured week ahead....
See ya latr...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AsherStorm(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
pls guys.... I have interview tomorrow with rear health international 9am and also with cornerstone insurance
( rescheduled but no time mentioned by the guy who told me to come for my interview tomorrow)...

now d problems are
which one do I take most seriously as I BSc biochem ?
how do I plan for tomorrow if I wanna attend d two?
what should I read up in preparation for the 2 interviews?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
adeoti01:

I wish YOU a stress-free work-full graced-filled A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ favour-flavoured week ahead....
See ya latr...
shocked shocked grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jamean:
Hello everyone,

I miss you; cry

Davide470
Singlefade25
TheRealAdonye
Lero15
Veevean1
Tolutweety
MarvellousGod
Ferdybaba
Scrypt
KissQ
Mizmycoli
Cocolav
Segunmike
Smallpeepee
Ilori1930
Nonsso
cc160615
Xtrasmooth404
Adeaks
Okzcorp
Beau49
Maya2pretty
Ziidamsel

Cheers!

That was a heart touching epistle... i also miss those days, i mentioned earlier that the room was getting cold.
Anyway i hope the one particular person u miss passionately is the person I'm thinking!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
...Now hope doesn't disappoint. wink
Well, I doubt it's the same person we're thinking of. tongue

Hope you've been fine & work?

cc150615:

That was a heart touching epistle... i also miss those days, i mentioned earlier that the room was getting cold.
Anyway i hope the one particular person u miss passionately is the person I'm thinking!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jamean bae miss u more, how fa plans?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
We should talk in camera.

veevean1:
Jamean bae miss u more, how fa plans?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lero15:
shocked shocked grin

@Boss me *Lero15*...you are *bolding* your boy's line...

K Ooº°˚˚°o

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 12:28am On Mar 09, 2015
adeoti01:

See ya latr...

Fankz dear, I wish u d same

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ajosegabriel(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Iamtosin:

still going for b.s.c. But i want to make use of that opportunity.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
KissQ:

Fankz dear, I wish u d same

Alright, my pleasure...
I thank you too for your quoting and *wish*
But you were awake by 12am...hope no problem
Or na Island your workplace is? That enacts early waking waking Smiles...*JokinThinz*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
adeoti01:

Alright, my pleasure...
I thank you too for your quoting and *wish*
But you were awake by 12am...hope no problem
Or na Island your workplace is? That enacts early waking waking Smiles...*JokinThinz*

Lol!!! grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by theelitan: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2015
With amazing premium offerings; pick-up/delivery, stain removing, amendment, garment alteration/customization, etc. Call the ideal choice for your DryCleaning&Laundry @UsherSmart ‪#‎LaundryPoint‬ today : 0705-077-2100.
‪#‎WeDoItBetter‬ ‪#‎WeArePro‬. ‪#‎WeAreExperienced‬ ‪#‎WeServeSmart‬ and this is ‪#‎ThePoint‬ we are stating.

With amazing premium offerings; no cost on pick up and delivery, germent alteration, amendment, stain removing, germent customization... etc. The @UsherSmart DryCleaning&Laundry Point is the ideal choice! Call today for lists of offerings.
@UsherSmart DryCleaning&Laundry Point, ‪#‎WeServeSmart‬!
+234-(0)705-077-2100, 0802-295-5017.

...and laundry business hasn't been done this good before!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Hey Friends,

Top of the morning to you. I wish you a pleasant week with great benefits.

#Godwin# smiley

4 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SegunMike(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Jamean:
Hey Friends,

#Godwin# smiley
smiley Same to you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Jamean:
Hey Friends,

#Godwin# smiley

Thanks Ooº°˚˚°o
As me here dey WAIT for Alert *Godwin Ooº°˚˚°o * "in KoredeBello voice"
Wish ya all the BEST of the best ; this week...
Hail all my bosses here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.