Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415253 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
Yawns....page 411...makes me remember Option 411...make Friday reach fast fast...
Yawninnnnn...go back to sleep
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2015
Hbeeisreal:
Who else got this and how true is it
You are invited for Bank entry level interview by 12pm on Thur May 7,2015 at Plt 44 blk H, Jimoh Odutola Str, Eric Moore-Surulere(beside Vista). Bring updated CV
I got the message, I just sent you a mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hbeeisreal(m): 5:18am On May 07, 2015
Have sent u a mail too. Wud you be going?.....kindly reply asap
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Benny4(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
Please anyone Who attended the interview with Ruff "n" Tuff, please would like to get your contact, forgot to get it during the interview (His name is #Shittu)... Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stakoj: 11:50am On May 07, 2015
A Fashion company is looking for a customer service representative, Female only. JOB DESCRIPTION Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Maintains customer records by updating the information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. SKILL REQUIRED Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking. For detail and how to apply call: 08065359027, 07082314206 or send your cv to beccaly@live.com. Preferably a female who is residence in Lugbe area of Abuja with minimum of SSCE Certificate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chiboy429(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2015
Lero15:
I'm fine, bro. You?

Doing good and feeling good.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bbeautylik(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
So sad!!!! I went for a job search in kaduna only for them to tell me they dont accept females... I am a graduate of Metallurgical and Material Engineering, it been hard laying my hands on jobs. If after schooling and companies wont accept female engineers then i think schools should stop admitting female student instead of giving them hopes........ Job hunting can be so frustrating.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
bbeautylik:
So sad!!!! I went for a job search in kaduna only for them to tell me they dont accept females... I am a graduate of Metallurgical and Material Engineering, it been hard laying my hands on jobs. If after schooling and companies wont accept female engineers then i think schools should stop admitting female student instead of giving them hopes........ Job hunting can be so frustrating.
Don't give up, ma'am.. That should not stop you from applying.

We have a fellow female Met. and Mat. Engr here who will give you some encouragements and possibly tips and tricks.. Engineers should not be limited by their sexes.. keep pushing.
cc: veevean1

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Benny4(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
Please anyone here got a msg Or mail from SILresources for an online test? Just for clarification and to know Who else got it, so I don't feel like am the only one to get the mail! Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bbeautylik(f): 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
davide470:
Don't give up, ma'am.. That should not stop you from applying.

We have a fellow female Met. and Mat. Engr here who will give you some encouragements and possibly tips and tricks.. Engineers should not be limited by their sexes.. keep pushing.
cc: veevean1
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2015
bbeautylik:

Be of a good faith and keep being courageous as you've shown by studying M&M engrg...I decree and declare; soonest your testimony will come...Gracias...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
bbeautylik:
Eeya... Sorry. That's bad! Don't despair. Better firms never discriminate. Keep on pushing smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
bbeautylik:
Hi dear, you shouldn't give up so easily. Do not limit yourself as a materials Engr u can work almost anywhere. Try sending unsolicited applications too, I studied met mat and I have hardly found myself disadvantaged as a female. There are quite a number of female engrs in the house. Take your time and search don't let one bad hunt spoil the rest of the hunting season. By the way when did you finish and where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by takleboy(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2015
veevean1:

Hi dear, you shouldn't give up so easily. Do not limit yourself as a materials Engr u can work almost anywhere. Try sending unsolicited applications too, I studied met mat and I have hardly found myself disadvantaged as a female. There are quite a number of female engrs in the house. Take your time and search don't let one bad hunt spoil the rest of the hunting season. By the way when did you finish and where are you based?
hmmm!!! Veevean @work trust u, Hi its bin a yl
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
bbeautylik:

Sad but true. I think you should seriously consider looking for work outside your course of study. There are many companies that are not in the engineering line that won't discriminate based on gender. Don't limit urself to engineering companies, at least for a start.
Don't worry, all these will soon become part of ur success story. All d best dear.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
cdamsel:
I dey push am small small.
Your handle is new to me o.
Hope you are having a nice time on the thread?
Really?.....
I haven't been a coonsistent poster on nairaland. I am a lazy typist grin
I am having a nice time. Thanks smiley

I can feel your radiance already smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 4:09am On May 08, 2015
takleboy:

hmmm!!! Veevean @work trust u, Hi its bin a yl
Lol. Yes ooh! How have u been?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by takleboy(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2015
veevean1:
Lol. Yes ooh! How have u been?
I am upright, hope u r gud
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sexychristeen(f): 6:38am On May 08, 2015
Good morning oh, been trying to post a comment since yesterday, pls i am graduate, with a bsc in Acct/edu, all i need is a chance to prove myself, almost got it....but i missed it, bt i'm still hopeful, pls any vacancy at all will be helpful. Thx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2015
Good morning o. How una dey?
How's this fuel scarcity thingy?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2015
Sexychristeen:
Good morning oh, been trying to post a comment since yesterday, pls i am graduate, with a bsc in Acct/edu, all i need is a chance to prove myself, almost got it....but i missed it, bt i'm still hopeful, pls any vacancy at all will be helpful. Thx
Welcome back. Stay tuned.

But,.... Ur pix or we still don't bilivit grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bbeautylik(f): 7:21am On May 08, 2015
veevean1:

I finished 2013, I am Lagos based
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2015
Sexychristeen:
Its gonna b fyn dear, just b a lil patient
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cdamsel(f): 8:02am On May 08, 2015
ilori1930:

Really?.....
I haven't been a coonsistent poster on nairaland. I am a lazy typist grin
I am having a nice time. Thanks smiley

I can feel your radiance already smiley
omo never seen wash this sweet cry
Chei you're good,very good ooooo.

Well lazy typist gimme your phone make I dey post for you na grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2015
Veevean1 abet answer Takleboy well na wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:20am On May 08, 2015
Cdamsel
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2015
Bbeautylik just be a lil bit more patient. You could also apply for other positions for now, at least for the experience. Gradually but surely we will get to our destinations

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:23am On May 08, 2015
So where's everyone. The house has been a bit quiet lately.

Dasher90 and Socialrecluse where r u ladies?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cdamsel(f): 8:34am On May 08, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Cdamsel
present sir grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by takleboy(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Veevean1 abet answer Takleboy well na wink
FerdyBoss i c u, u r mouthed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.