Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422044 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
lero15 why did you mention me first, am I a man or a marriage counselor angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:
Good morning, good people.
An interesting topic to make the thread come alive.
When do you think is the right age for you as a man to get married, and you ladies too.... Legoooo

Cc
Ja.mean naan.xie Holl.abesea Single.fade25 tolu.tweety
ed.nut1 tobi.flink Trendy.prince Miz.MyColi beau.49 cute.tonye009 cc15.0615 ElDee.Vee m.tor ade.oti01
abim.bawealth The.RealAdonye ilori.1930 eipreel

More
This one Lero is talking about getting married early sunday momo be like say you go wedding yesterday cheesy

Well...for me the right time to get married is when rationalmind accepts my proposal grin grin

Okay on a more serious note, as a woman, the right time for me personally is when I get my chevron job undecided I can't let one man coman be doing shakara for me abeg angry and I can't be the "daddy e fun wa lowo a fe ra pata" wife grin grin the yoruba folks here will know what I mean cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:
When do you think is the right age for you as a man to get married, and you ladies too.... Legoooo

Cc
naanxie

Good morning people. Been a while, I've been busy as hell. I'm even still tired this morning undecided

About your question, I think many people would argue that marriage isn't exactly about age but 'maturity'.

But I'm sure we are know the divorce rate is on a steady increase. My mum got married when she was a teen, my aunty; even younger but they are still holding their marriages. I think times have changed sha.

So, generally, whenever you feel you are ready for it, go on grin If divorce comes in, sign the papers and *in jayz's voice* onto the next one grin

I can't talk too much!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2015
eipreel:

This one Lero is talking about getting married early sunday momo be like say you go wedding yesterday cheesy

Well...for me the right time to get married is when rationalmind accepts my proposal grin grin

Okay on a more serious note, as a woman, the right time for me personally is when I get my chevron job undecided I can't let one man coman be doing shakara for me abeg angry and I can't be the "daddy e fun wa lowo a fe ra pata" wife grin grin the yoruba folks here will know what I mean cheesy
Eipreel pls Coman marry me, I promise not to do shakara for you [s]as far as you are willing to be my shakira[/s], the only thing i want in exchange is a test invite from chevron...

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2015
eipreel:

money for pant... tooth paste n ko grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:

Cc
Jamean naanxie Hollabesea Singlefade25 tolutweety
ednut1 tobiflink Trendyprince MizMyColi beau49 cutetonye009 cc150615 ElDeeVee mtor adeoti01
abimbawealth TheRealAdonye ilori1930 eipreel

More

Lero15 the marriage consultant grin
As a man, it is when you have attained emotional and financial stability, and for a Christian, spiritual maturity can not be overemphasized

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:

More

I'd continue to sample until I'm 32 and then marry a fresh 22-24 yr old girl. cool Any lady above 26 is already old cargo angry tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2015
adeaks:

I'd continue to sample until I'm 32 and then marry a fresh 22-24 yr old girl. cool Any lady above 26 is already old cargo angry tongue
shocked
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=ilori1930 post=38652929]

Lero15 the marriage consultant grin
As a man, it is when you have attained emotional and financial stability, and for a Christian, spiritual maturity can not be overemphasized[/quote]
U speak sense sometimes
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
eipreel:

undecided undecided

I don't accept online proposals lipsrsealed. Come down to lag and make it physical and you might just stand a chance of being accepted smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
"Its a woman's business to get married as soon as possible while its a man's business to stay unmarried as long as he can" Fela kuti 1988

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
rationalmind:

undecided undecided

I don't accept online proposals lipsrsealed. Come down to lag and make it physical and you might just stand a chance of being accepted smiley
undecided angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jamean:

money for pant... tooth paste n ko grin
Exactly grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marqueetim(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
This dude dey find woman wey go chyke am..lol
ElDeeVee:
"Its a woman's business to get married as soon as possible while its a man's business to stay unmarried as long as he can" Fela kuti 1988
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
marqueetim:
This dude dey find woman wey go chyke am..lol
grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
We are under the same Anointing

adeaks:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ednut1, MarqueEtim
Call Me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marqueetim(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
You no give us your number o.
TheRealAdonye:
Ednut1, MarqueEtim

Call Me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:

More

Like naanxie said it isn't a matter of age but maturity and meeting the best possible person to settle with. When two people are on the same page concerning marriage then they are good to go.

The unnecessary pressure on ladies/men a few years to 30 or 30years and above is uncalled for and I believe it is one of many reasons,if not the major one why marriages crash today. And the last time I checked marriage isn't an automatic ticket into the gate of heaven.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
beau49:

Like naanxie said it isn't a matter of age but maturity and meeting the best possible person to settle with. When two people are on the same page concerning marriage then they are good to go.

The unnecessary pressure on ladies/men a few years to 30 or 30years and above is uncalled for and I believe it is one of many reasons,if not the major one why marriages crash today. And the last time I checked marriage isn't an automatic ticket into the gate of heaven.....
10 sacks of guguru for u
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
cc150615:
10 sacks of guguru for u

Good cool cool I will be expecting it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Flakeson(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to u all.

Marriage is for matured minds.
In my own opinion I'l say it's when both are ready and fit to do so. Both shd be sure of why they want to, and if they really want to. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mickey45: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:
oops, sorry bro. I thought u saw the mention. Didn't attend though. December loading sha smiley
Sorry when and where is the December session holding?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
e dey your mail since. .
marqueetim:
You no give us your number o.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
cutetonye009:

As a man: The age you begin to earn as high as 250k and above monthly., you are qualified ; cool

As a lady: Anything above 28, na mountain of fire things grin

Heheheh
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jamean:
lero why did you mention me first, am I a man or a marriage counselor angry

You were highly recommended grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
eipreel:

Hmmm.... What if chevron comes at age 32? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
naanxie:

Good morning people. Been a while, I've been busy as hell. I'm even still tired this morning undecided

About your question, I think many people would argue that marriage isn't exactly about age but 'maturity'.

But I'm sure we are know the divorce rate is on a steady increase. My mum got married when she was a teen, my aunty; even younger but they are still holding their marriages. I think times have changed sha.

So, generally, whenever you feel you are ready for it, go on grin If divorce comes in, sign the papers and *in jayz's voice* onto the next one grin

I can't talk too much!
I don't even know if I will feel ready in years to come undecided sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
adeaks:

Sampler cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
beau49:

I get you, but I still insist that age is a cogent factor
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
mickey45:

Sorry when and where is the December session holding?

When? December 26+
Where? Hmmm... No venue yet
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lero15:

I get you, but I still insist that age is a cogent factor

I really don't see it relevance.....what happens when you get to that age and every other thing isn't in place?

All things being equal males/females who have marriage in mind should be married or preparing to do so in their mid twenties.......but then we all know things aren't equal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.